..KaIra/ShivIn AT#03.. First step to Love.. Friendship...

Posted: 7 years ago

W E L C O M E   T O   A T    #3   OF
K A R T H I K    K A P O O R    &    N A I R A      S I N G H A N I A 

When Princess meet her Frog Prince 

Gangga  mein  mili ek mendak ko ek mendaki... 

Tabse shuru hogayi hai  us mendak aur mendaki ki prem kahaniyaan...

A R T H I K  &  N A I R A  

{ KaIra  /  ShivIn  }

Their meeting happened at the holy place Rishikesh, where they meet accidentally and from there their fights starts, they cant stand with each other even at mere seconds. Even so, Karthik become the Knight in Shining Armor of Naira whenever she end up in problem. Although independent Naira hates it but somehow Karthikkeep on becoming her saviour. 

Time flies and Karthik starts having feelings for Naira. Their encounters continued to Udaipur too where Karthik become Naitik employee and he gets to know Naira is his Boss long lost daughter. Seeing Naira's cold behaviour towards Akshara, Karthik decided to mend mother-daughter relationship. Karthik one-sided love grows day by and Naira rude behaviour towards Karthik too. 

zikr tumhara jab jab hota hai

dekho na aankhon se

bheega bheega pyaar beh jaata hai

Few incidents had make Naira seeing Karthik as a good person while Karthik determined to shove away all the sadness of Naira.  

Will love blossoms in Naira's heart ??

Will Karthik succeed in making Naira fall for him ?

Karthik k adhura prem kahani adhuri ri rahega ?

Huaa nahi pehle kabhi ye

Chhuaa nahi dil ko kisi ne

Har aarzoo tu hi, chain-o-sukoon tu hi

Main to kahoon tu hi hai zindagi

Karthik (Mohsin Khan)

Karthik is an extrovert character, jovial and very honest person. Although raised inrich family, he left his family for some unknown reason and working in Naitikcompany and staying as PG at Naira's grandmother house. 

He is very straigtforward.  He loves Naira so much and want to shove away all hersadness. Karthik earns respect and love by his own. He is mesmerized everyone withhis charm except his lady love, Naira. 

Naira  (Shivangi Joshi)

Naira is an independent girl who left house at the early age for somemisunderstanding. She is very responsible and sometimes rude too. She fights for thetruth and loves her father so much.  She hates her mother because of somemisunderstanding. 

She loves to dance and decides to join Dance Academy. She feels Karthik is such apain and trying really hard to get rid of him. 

ENJOY YOUR TIME ON THIS AT
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 7 years ago

{  M e m B e r S }

.LovelyDreamer.
beatsongandy
Joshua_TANHA
SonaLuvZaSaf
..Happy..
Farsha
ProudRSfan
dis13
mridhu
_Amina_  
...Penknife...  
janvi0513
-mrityunjay-
 ItsmeAish
shahz
-WarriorQueen-  
Sanjana212
Princess_Devil
halima_zaka
Anjalisuhani123, 
 Nina8
Sruji1
misaki
similuvashvik
divyasn
 jas91
Mariaa.SG
-Anilaa-
nishuu93
dishu9997
..DRoadSoFar..
priyanka3677
The-Dilettante
Aanahat
Hit LIKE or PM ME to be added to the Members List

P r o f i l e  }

M o h s i n K h a n 

S h i v a n g  i   J o s h i

{ F a n F i c t i o n s  }

janvi0513
Kaira OS - Love Misunderstandings and Destiny : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4677351

Kaira OS - Na jane yeh kya ho raha haihttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4689813

mridhu

A KaIra FF - || Meant to be || -  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4675623

KaIra SS - Sorrys and slow dances  : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4664415

anilalibra

KaIra/ShivIn AT#02 -Bas Chale To Tumhe Hi Chura Ke Le Jaon

{  V M' s }

{  O s t   }

{   R U L E S  }

Do Not Fight! Do Not Bash! 

Only KaIra / ShivIn related Talks PLEASE!

Report Or Pm Mods if Breaking Rules! 

Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actors/actresses' performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs.

Any negative (bashing/filthy language) comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on the storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene with other characters should NOT be discussed here. Members can discuss relevant scene where other characters are involved but no speculation or hint about non-existent couple/love angle! We are forced to implement this restriction because many members asked for a place where they can discuss about their favorites while being free of the negativity towards them that they might encounter elsewhere in the main forum. The main purpose is to bond here with other members who like the same thing, while being free of negativity towards what they like. 

Chatting in AT - Members quite often begin chatting in the AT and while we do allow minimum chatting provided it is in relation to the AT alone, we request members to reduce personal chatting and use the chat club for this purpose. Additionally do not spam the threads with just emotions/numbers/thank you comments to increase post count/pages. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them to aggravate the issues further and then being held equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence, be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread!

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here towards other fan groups. Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

We can assure you guys that we only take action where it's a legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that have no legit reason, you will be liable for any action taken against you for stalking.

Penalties FOR ATs: If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - PM sent to the AT admin who will be asked to put a Note in the AT reprimanding the members

2nd violation -  Warning Note put by Dev team in the AT

3rd violation - Another final Warning Note

4th violation - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day) 

5th violation - Close the AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)

6th violation - Close the AT for 1 week (7 Days) 

7th violation - Get rid of AT completely from the Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum!

The rules are applicable for multiple violation and not single post as it will be dealt individually! Having said that, please do not assume that every report submitted by opposite fan group will be entertained. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on the above rules, will we speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as stated above.

Content Credit for Rules: YRKKH DT

Congo Shongo peepzEdited by .LovelyDreamer. - 7 years ago
New ATšŸ„³
Eeshhh how cute was yesterday's episode. Dream bhi aur real bhi.
Congrats!!!
Let's kill this AT toošŸ˜³
Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

Anby nice edit

Thank you Thank you...

But its not mine...
Anila made it...
šŸ„³ [:D/] congratulations
Waise koyi naam socha
Haha I was watching yday episode on hotstar!!!
Yesterday eppi synopsis 

Synopsis for episode read
Naksh is confused as riya walks in
Naksh asks karthik to stay over so karthik naira can spend some time togetheršŸ¤£