Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Deivamagal Monday Update 18.07.2016 

Gayu..Nambi..Vino.. in conference call..

Planning to nasamakkufying jhv ppl..

They planned to use thillu nw..

Nambi said he will try to get bail for gayu next week..

Gyu nonthufying her jail life .

Scene shifted to jhv.. all worried moni kutty hvnt come home yet.. kumar forget to pick her on time..

Akila came there with moni kutty..

Kumar also reached there .

Akila scold kumar for didnt come on time to get moni kutty..

Akila asking where is thillu..

Then sakash were saying thillu left house for small matter..

Thodarum

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 979

😲😲

Innuma Deivamagal Deivathukitta pogalaya??😕😕

Surprise aanal unmai..Managalagaramana BGM varudhu DM la..Nadaswaram vasiching and new anniyar enter JH vilas..Janaki suthi kaatufying her house..says this is dining hall...we eat here..(OMG..Really...Dining hall la saapduveengala...naangalam anga vera edhavadhu dhan seiyvom u know aunty ji..)...

New anni asks abt thillu..Sathu adhu vandhu idhu vandhu nu izhuthufying...Janu anty says our veetu manam new va going to fly ...no na..just tell her what happened satya...sakash says thillu kiochukittu poitanga..but she ll return soon..

New anni saya thillu and angry aa...namba mudiya villai..illai..Komaru replies..aama new wifey...thillu never gets angry...but this time salt adhigama pochu pola...kochuttu poitta..but dont worry new pondatti..i ll bring her back..again loosunga ellam same dialogue pesing...what thilluu poitala..poitala nnu..(Kadupetharanga my lord..Kolai panna poren)..New annisays sont worry my old mamiyar kitta solla maatten...But unmai vilambi jaanu says no new marumagalae...tell her the truth..New anni praises JH family..New anni says u ppl are so so gud..bvut thillu unga kitta kochuttu poitangalae..(AGAIN????But new anniyare..wait and watch..ivingala pathi u dont know..kalla kooda kadupethi oda vidra phamily..odradhu be ready).

Thillu sogama standing..Her mummy cooking..Vino varudhu..what searching akka?..My pururshana searching says thillu..asusual thillu starts polambing..Vino samadana paduthing...(No details...Vino advice panradhu ellam digest panna mudiyala...iam veri sori)..Thillu says iam not happy with this thani kudithanam idea..JH vilas vittu varadhu nallavae illai..Vino praises thillu...Thillu kku energy drink kudicha madhiri irukku pola..rombha pesudhu..Vazhndhu kaatanum nu we came out..but now iam worried abt my uthama purushan..

Her purushar Raju vararu...sogama dhan..Raju says vazhndhu kaatanum..His wife and mamiyar perumaiya looking t him..bring 5 rs daily...naan kudumbam nadathi kaatuven says thillu...(RBI governor aa irukka vendiyava...inga irundhu pesudhu..india ku rombha thevai un sevai)...

Thillu asks why r u sad my husband?tell me na..Prakash calls him but raju cuts the call..Again thillu asks enna problem nu..gain prakash call..Secene shift to JH vilas..Prakash sends SMS ...mummy wants to talk to u nu..Thillu calls back.

Satya gives phone to jaanu..Jaanu and thillu konju konju nu konjing..Janu tlls her to come back..Thillu again sabadam potting but in a soft calm voice..Periyavar next talking..again thillu potting sabadam..Raju tells prakash not to call him again and again and disturb him..

Prakash says tomorrow we ll go and meet him and bring them back..(JH member's only motive...yaarum urupada koodadhu)..

Periyavar walking practice poraru..Ragini's lawyer meets him thr..says wait for second notice from raju..Periyavar appadiyae shock aayitaru..Hmmm

Thodarum.

Edited by ..NoBody.. - 7 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Epsiode 980😡😡

Lawyer tells periyavar that raju also sends notice..(Walking poravanga walking mattum pona india urupatrum la...nadakka vitruvoma naanga walking povor sangam onnu start panni en family avan thitta avan family ya naan rombha kevalama thitta..🤢)

3-4 perusus joins periyavar and scolds JH vaarisus..They says our duty over means we should give our property to our children..No other go..divide ur property and give it to ur children..Advice madhiri illai..That 4 perusus thitting periyavar..u oppethufied ur dad's property..ippo why u hesitating to give ur property to ur children?..Periyavar polambing all my pona jenmathu paavams..He says my childrens ku property dhan inportant not me or my family maanam..Periyavar sogama nadandhu poraru..

JH Vilas kitchen...Sathya cooking like Chitti robot..ambuttu fast...Dosai sutting...Dosa maavu rombha thick pola ..Prakash vandhu sendhu thadavuraru dosai ya..(bad girls ...no thappu thinking...)..Satya smiling..(Oh god..no...pls no...Ivanga romnace ellam vendam..idhunga 1 hr romance pannittu 1 yr fight pannum😭..)..Prakash says i ll help u..Satya says no no..nanae panren..Prkashs asy u working in office and inga vandhu also working..i ll do this u do some other work..(Yeyya..oru dosai suda imbuttu alaparai thevaiya yya-Solomon aappaiyya😕)...

Again happy BGM playing..Dosai suttu adukararu prakash ji..Mummy,komaru all says why kashtam...(Dosai nallalla nu direct aa sollungayya)..

Sakash gettingready to meet thillu and raju..Postman delivers one letter..Prakash reads it and shouts..RASCAL..and says raju dhan send pannirukkan..Janaki amma polambufying..Satya says may be this is another plan of gayu and nambi..Satya supports raju and thillu..lets deal this porumaiya..But prakassh.our pressure cooker cloning...thaiyya thakka nu kathing and thitting everyone starting from gayu ,raju,ragini etc etc..And thillu also..

Sakash goes to meet thillu and raju..Jaanu amma worried abt her husband..(We r worried abt u jaanu aunty..nth time ungalukku heart attack vara pogudhu😭)..

Raju and thillu happy aa pesing..over nallavana aaiytaru rasoo..(thaanga mudiyala ennala..Vijay mallya kadan adaichuttaru na kooda i ll beleive raju someberi illainnu sonna...sathiyama mudiyala)..

Sakash meets raju family..Straightaway mummy starts shouting...Rajua lso asks same kostin..edhukuda vandha nee?...And thillu ..our calm thillu...oh my kadavulae ...adhuvum thittudhu makkalae..says u called me alpa budhi kaari..adhu i ll never forget..sakash again asks sorry..page page aa pesudhu paasama pesudhu prakash..she is like my amma..serupala kooda adikalam..(Oh.aama ellam serupala adipangala?)..Raju crying..Vino and thillu mummy veratti vittufies sakash..pls leave and let him urupadufy..

Prakash gives the notice to raju and asks what is this?Raju thiru thiru nu muzhikudhu..(Ada paavi...unmaiya appo..)..

Thodarum.

hopper_ocean thumbnail

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

raaspach thumbnail
Deivamagal 25th July 2016 update

Sakash and komar flying flying coming to GH..Satya ododi vandhu asks a attender thr..Adyar bridge suicide case..Andha aalu solran...adhu already gone..go to mortuary..Prakash and komar starts crying...Runs towards mortuary and prakash says naan varamatten ulla..Komar and satya takes him inside..RKO pannikitte pogudhu..

Inside mortuary...Sakash Visaruchuying ...enna relation ungalukku nu ketta kumar says he is my appa...Kostin kettavan kabali kku FDFS ticket kedacha madhiri shock aavaran...WHAT?he is only 35 how come he is ur appa?..Appodhan sakasha nd komar face la bulb yeriudhu...All happy..

(Thanks tractor sir...i expected neraiya mokka scenes...mortuary-table-dead body-slow motion la cloth remove panni partha-vera yaaro)

Prakash calls jaanu mummy and tells her appa engayo irukaru..so dont worry..

Next polambal area-Raju veedu...Thillu mummy opens her mortor mouth and scolds periyavar.Raju thittufies her..Prakash calls him and says appa kku onnum aagala...but where he is nu theriyala..Uyiroda dhan engayo irukaru..so dont worry...(Madras la adyar la mattum dhan bridge irukka madhiriyae pesaranunga😆)..

Raju and prakash konjings..Iam sorry da..all becoz of me dhanae..no da raju anna..dont worry...Thillu next pesudhu...Sakash kitta talking..Ellarum serndhu enna pannuvangalo adhadhan seiyaranga..(Ooru onnu koodittaingalae ppa ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²)

Ellarum search panra periyavar ayya enga irukaru..That politician veetla sitting...(Ada thatha..Inga edhukkuya vandha ??)...Politician vandhu welcomes periyavar and asks what ayya..u here?..Periyavar solraruy i want to help my sons..so decide to sell JH vilas..MP super happy..He and his adiyal plans something ...

Periyavar says u wanted to buy this property na..Pls buy now..Hotel kattikko but no bar haan...(aama...center of the city la veedu kattu...centering podatha madhiri irukku)..MP says no no ayya...panna maatten..appo i wanted that proiperty ...but now real estate market so down..Even though unga property centre of the city la irundhalum market value ippo down..

Periyavar kku enna avasaramo...No problem sir..unga rate sollunga..MP says 50 cr dhan pogum...but for ur nalla manasu i ll buy it for 70C...perusu super happy..He says i need 21C immediately to sttledown my kadans...rest later vangikaren...

MP and adiyal semma happy...Eyes layae doing victory dance...MP sends his adiyal to registration office and to prepare aggrement doncuments..He says dont disclose this to anyone...mukkkiyama to ur fmaily memebers...Agreement pottu and after u get the advance 21C neenga sollalam..Perusu mandaiya mandaiya aatudhu...Adiyal gets periyavar's details and leaves to preapare agreement documents..(Idhukku perusu adayar bridge layae gudhichurukalam😡)

Thodarum..

No comments for this episode..

Engayo padichen..
Girls kaal aatina andha veedu velangama poirummam..(Endha arivali idha sonnadhu nu enakku sathiyama theriyadhu)...So all girls ...inga irukka ellarum vaanga..oru date decide pannuvom...

Tractor kumaran veetla poi oru 1/2 an hour kaal aattittu odi vandhuralam.Velangama pogattum tractor..eppadi serial edukarannu parpom..😈

EPPUUDI NAMMA IDEA!!

Edited by ..NoBody.. - 7 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Deivamagal 26th july Tuesday Update

Episode 985

Register office..Minister's adiyar comes thr and discuss abt JH vilas house sales...Says want this wirk done in 1hr..Nambi's man also thr..appadiyae pottu vittaru nambi kitta..Nambi appadiyae shock aayitaru...says that perusu kku arivae illai..Vino polambufies oh my kadavulae...my akka ketta sad aavalae..Nambi says i am going thr to see that perusu and Mins..

Thilaga house..Raju sogama sitting...Thillu samadana paduthing...Dont worry nga ..mama will come very soon..Her amma asusual nakkaladuchufies perusu...Vino comes and tells abt chidambu ayya and avar panna loosu thanam...he is at register office to sale JH vilas to that central minister..One kandaswamy told me...

Raju happy...Habbada my appa is safe..Vino tells him to stop this ..this selling of JH vilas to that minister...Raju says no , veedu vikaradhudhan nalladhu we ll get money..all problem solved..His mamiyar also thatting chaing chakk ..aama aama good idea..Vino thinking some other idea to stop this..Thillu solludhu iam feeling very bad...JH vilas poga pogudhe...But raju singing the same song...money dhan imp...veedu illai..we want to give money to nambi and escape from this panjayathu...Vino leaves o meet nambi..

Raju tells thillu that he wants to do a new business..water can podra business..but for that he need 1 lakh advance...1 day kku 1300 varum..montly nearly 20,000 varum..(Math sucide pannikichu pa)...Raju says we will take 1 lakh from JH vilas money...Thillu ammaiyar replies...no nga..we r not going to take a single paisa from that money...kadan katti poga give back all the remaining money to ur appa..(Adengapppa...)...

Thillu's mom says she will give money...Raju sad...Thillu gives encouragement speech to her ennanga and her ennanga smiles..

JH vilas..Sakash and komar reaches home...janu asks abt periyavar..Avara kaanom mummy...Jaanu says come lets give a complaint to police..Prakash says already given..Jaanu mummy too much polambing..

Reg office..Mins,periyavar and his adiyal all ready to complete registration...Nambi vandhu stops and says periyarae ..ungakitta pesanum..Mins thorathufies nambi...Periyar says wait...i ll goa nd talk to him...Nambi oramkattufies perusu and says u know na perusu gayu's first love indha veedu dhan ...adhu therinjum u r going to sell that veedu to this mins?...Mins comes out and starts fighting with nambi...That property naandhan first target pannen...No we dhan replies nambi...Mins warns nambi and says unnala oru aaniyum **** mudiyadhu...mudinja try panni paru...

Sss..habbba...mudiyala..serial also mudiyala...ennalayum mudiyala ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Thodarum..