India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Highlights for 23 Nov

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Too many flashbacks and too many twists.(Hilarious)

- We have Jassi wondering why Purab went away without informing even Papaji, Bebe etc.

- Bebe has a fall, high bp. Doc says no bad news should be given to her.

-Jassi does not tell them anything about Purab leaving, says that she will do so once Bebe is ok. (So is he going to be back before she gets a chance to tell Bebe and are they keeping all options open).

- Jassi is writing in her diary that she was the cause of the diff between Purab and herself. She is Jassi and not Mallika or Meenakshi.

- Bindiya and Nazneen are spying on Purab's house and are caught by police.

-Mallika scolds Jassi for coming in late.

- Aryan is told that the policy for warehouse had lapsed and not renewed inspite of reminders. Aryan smirks.

- Armaan asks Jassi what she wants for her engagement.

- She signs blindly on some papers and a check gets signed by mistake. Aryan is thrilled with himself.

- Aryan gives the cheque to a supplier and it bounces, Aryan advises him to file a case against Jassi.

My comments

Was wondering if we need to admit Puja (YMLF), Bodhi(Ayushman) and Bebe(JJKN) into hospital, maybe in Simran's hospital on Astitva). The moment a main character needs a holiday or decides to quit, they put him in hospital with brain damage.

Purab hangup is going to continue for sometime. Wonder how long it is going to take them to completely throw him out (or are they going to). They continue to show him in promos.

Jassi blindly believes in the letter and its contents, does not question them once, looks like last 6 months were not enough on Purab's part to brainwash her that her status was not imp. to him. Is he going to be back like the proverbial bad penny.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:46am | IP Logged

the makers are proving that the last 6 months were waste and not worth watching...if that is true...it is sad that they do that...

Thanks arti for highlights. God knows where it is taking turns. For those who thought the comedy is back. Here is the comdey coming back...with aryan and mallika doing all the magic....OuchConfused

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JODY

hmmmm.... looks like we are slowly getting back to the old JJKN. Needless to say I am sure the spying on Purab scene was hilarious. Thank god only a mention of Purab and no actual VISUAL of the loser.

Sorry to disappoint you. The spying scene was not hilarious, lasted 4 seconds before they were caught.

Only a mention of Purab??? - Of course not. The episode was full of his flashbacks. Just did not mention them since these were highlights. New scenes were only 50% of the total footage.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:59am | IP Logged

well looks like purab will be back after all ....for chauffergiri ...what else....what a waste!!!!. as for answers to your doubts, here is my take 

1)they can't bring themselves to let go of purab so the hangup is going to countinue till the end

2) i found it strange too that purab did not meet bebe...he adored her

3) so the policy was not renewed....guess this means that gm is not getting the insurance money ......kohinoor''s money is not liquid (it is tied up in investments) and there is going to be a case on jassi for bounced check....the icing can be gm's ownership by kohinoor coming into light (we need the fairy godfather aka purab real bad .....looks like he will be returning), my guess is nandu will get him back and he will go with a fake engagement for the sake of bebe( looks like ekta and diya decided to compete for messiest story of the year  after all)

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:13am | IP Logged

pj I agree.... They will bring back Purab.... For what and how long is only known by only T and D...... After all he was one of the top three actors chosen by public....... and we all know how much T and D 'care' for their show and it's TRPs.... They don't want to let go this chance for sure.....

Only thing I will be watching for is what they have in their mind for Purab's future...... I know they are very secretive..... They had Jassi's identity hidden for a long time.... And even when it was out they kept denying the FACT that she IS mona singh.....

You never know.... they already might have negotiated with BLF team that they CAN change the end..... And so tossing the story in both Armaan and Purab's court just to keep the audiance hanging......

Agar Purab ki Jassi se sagai kar dete, agar Purab ko gayab nahi karate to Armaan fans to JJKN ko dump hi karate na.... Wink

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

(we need the fairy godfather aka purab real bad .....looks like he will be returning), my guess is nandu will get him back and he will go with a fake engagement for the sake of bebe( looks like ekta and diya decided to compete for messiest story of the year after all)

Or maybe Nandu will decide to stand in for Purab. Dead
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

pj I agree.... They will bring back Purab.... For what and how long is only known by only T and D...... After all he was one of the top three actors chosen by public....... and we all know how much T and D 'care' for their show and it's TRPs.... They don't want to let go this chance for sure.....

Only thing I will be watching for is what they have in their mind for Purab's future...... I know they are very secretive..... They had Jassi's identity hidden for a long time.... And even when it was out they kept denying the FACT that she IS mona singh.....

You never know.... they already might have negotiated with BLF team that they CAN change the end..... And so tossing the story in both Armaan and Purab's court just to keep the audiance hanging......

Agar Purab ki Jassi se sagai kar dete, agar Purab ko gayab nahi karate to Armaan fans to JJKN ko dump hi karate na.... Wink

You said it gal and agree with you totally. May our hopes be truly be answeredWink

-Rifhat

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

Mani......I love the way ur mind works girlBig smile.........U know a lot of the undefined things in JJKN will make sense if that happens.........

Go to top