Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thinkagain thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

@thinkagain - Obviously he wouldn't walk in the fire, that would be too much even for a drama queen like Harib 😆 But the placement of fire in front of him was such a funny co-incidence xD It just made us feel like that in the 2-3 seconds glimpse that we got to see :P I agree with assessment of hug scene happening later than the confession. I really wanna see the skipping scene though. Bacha log being so happy

The OST sometimes confuses me because although it is in first person, the one being addressed to keeps changing. Some bits he seems to be talking to Ayla/Sara, sometimes he is talking to Aan. I used to think the last dialogues were addressed to Ayla but turns out they be for Sara. The 'likha naam ajnabi ka' can also be for Sara cuz she married (xD) But the 'kinara meri zindagi ka' doesn't mean death here I think. More like a shore; after aimless wandering in the sea of life, she is the shore he has been looking for (Wallah! My Urdu teacher must be so proud of me! 🤣)

Legit Aan is a record for Maya! 9 episodes and the girl once didn't wail&cry. She just shed a few tears in that one epi and that's it. And did Obi really give that impression about Aan? I remember him seeing Aan is nothing like Mannu, she is a "subtle" character and a "voice of reason" for Harib. Maybe I missed all that..He did compare Harib to Mannu though 😆

Oooh that's how it's meant! ok makes sense now.. but the 'naam ik ajnabi ka' sounds quite dard-bhara.. I was hoping it was linked to Aan.. but khair it is what it is! 

I remember when he posted the BTS picture with Hareem and also I think when he posted the two initial promos-when asked about Aan being a dukhyari Mannu again.. he answered 'a bechari one to boot' and Aan being Mannu 'on drugs' (or sth along those lines).. ðŸ˜†.. but I don't know how much leg pulling there was involved, sooo idk! 
We don't want to curse it, do we? ðŸ˜†.. Next we see is Aan only crying all through her way into the finale..God forbid! ðŸ˜†
Edited by thinkagain - 7 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^The only 'ajnabi' in this case will be Khurram and that person can only give sar-dard, not dil ka dard.

Mannu on drugs 🤣 That'd be a sight to marvel at 😆 Khair..Aan is her own person whose only flaw is that she can do no wrong xD And yikes! Haseeb lurves making Maya cry so I wouldn't be surprised if the last episodes will have Mannu crying rivers and seas.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Harib looking at the kinara of his zindagi.
Mais, I made these quick icons because my heart went out to your DP-less dabba. ðŸ’”

sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Harib looking at the kinara of his zindagi.

Mais, I made these quick icons because my heart went out to your DP-less dabba. ðŸ’”

CREYS!!!

HUSNAAA!!! 🤗

I don't know why my stupid browser isn't uploading the icon! I cropped a Aan icon from the siggy you made me but stupid IF :@ I feel so nanga without a dp! 😭 USING!!
annihilation thumbnail
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

CREYS!!!

HUSNAAA!!! 🤗

I don't know why my stupid browser isn't uploading the icon! I cropped a Aan icon from the siggy you made me but stupid IF :@ I feel so nanga without a dp! 😭 USING!!

Probably 'cause its .png. Save the icons, open them with paint, save it as .jpeg and then upload to IF's browser. I should just start making icons in .jpeg format instead, I'm so used to saving it as .png ke jab khayal hi nahi aata to save it as .jpeg instead. ðŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
No I did save it in jpeg. It wasn't the icon's fault..my browser was acting bitchy. Fixed it now..technical issue tha kambhakt..
annihilation thumbnail
Oh ho. No worries, all fixed now. Today's episode is going to be a real test of patience, I suppose. 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Oh ho. No worries, all fixed now. Today's episode is going to be a real test of patience, I suppose. 😆

Aaah yiiss...Return of The Ayla 😳
sourmisery thumbnail
LOOOL! They edited Ayla away from AaRib 🤣

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ Lol Acha hai...door hi rahe