Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
With all the serious discussions going on , can i please barge in with my silly excitement that Maya Ali came to my uni today im so so happy , she is such a cutie pie in real life too..
Can i share the pics here😆? Im going crazy with excitement ðŸ˜³
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Omg  yes yes yes!! Tell me ALLL about it! 
thinkagain thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairi_88

With all the serious discussions going on , can i please barge in with my silly excitement that Maya Ali came to my uni today im so so happy , she is such a cutie pie in real life too..

Can i share the pics here😆? Im going crazy with excitement ðŸ˜³

Yes!!! Please do!!! 
fairi_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Omg  yes yes yes!! Tell me ALLL about it! 

OMG ok ðŸ˜ƒ it was a breast cancer awareness seminar, there were some other guests too that gave information regarding cancer , and Maya was the celebrity guest...i was busy taking pics of her so didn't listen much of the presentation and all😆

Then at the end Maya came, she talked generally about how we should take care of ourselves and all...she was like, "hume apney liye jeena chaye, then said Manmayal wale jeena nhe" ðŸ¤£...
I actually couldnt got a chance to sit in front rows, i was quite at the back, so pics arent that clear, but posting whatever i have😳
Edited by fairi_88 - 7 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairi_88

OMG ok ðŸ˜ƒ it was a breast cancer awareness seminar, there were some other guests too that gave information regarding cancer , and Maya was the celebrity guest...i was busy taking pics of her so didn't listen much of the presentation and all😆

Then at the end Maya came, she talked generally about how we should take care of ourselves and all...she was like, "hume apney liye jeena chaye, then said Manmayal wale jeena nhe" ðŸ¤£...
I actually couldnt got a chance to sit in front rows, i was quite at the back, so pics arent that clear, but posting whatever i have😳

🤣 🤣 I love how she thoroughly enjoys everything Mann Mayal 🤣

Post the pics please! I loved what she was wearing today *sigh* I yearn for the day she'll be allowed to dress like this onscreen...getting slightly bored of her plain seedhi saadhi looks 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
She rocks the color pink like nobody's business!
fairi_88 thumbnail

🤣 🤣 I love how she thoroughly enjoys everything Mann Mayal 🤣

Post the pics please! I loved what she was wearing today *sigh* I yearn for the day she'll be allowed to dress like this onscreen...getting slightly bored of her plain seedhi saadhi looks 😆

Yeah yeh Manmayal nam ka bhoot kbhe jaan nhe chorey ga ðŸ˜†

And the seminar was actually themed as Pink Day that is why i guess she was wearing pink...most of the students were wearing pink too...btw she is so tiny si cute si😳
fairi_88 thumbnail

She rocks the color pink like nobody's business!

Yeah she looked like a fairy😳..i ll try getting the pics that were taken by the official photographers of our uni...those pics will be much better than mine...if i find them i ll post them here too
sourmisery thumbnail
^yeah pink is associated with the breast cancer awareness movement so no surprise seeing everything washed in pink there 😆 And awww! Bless! At least you got see her live..lucky you!