Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
^I agree with Aan being reduced to bringing breakfast to Harib.  The first time I could understand as Amma sent her there. But twice in this episode? Wasn't she the one always in the morning rush because her office was far away and the van wala was an impatient bloke? Just when Shehroze dealt with his priorities, Aan screwed up hers 😆

And YAAS! I yearn for the AaRib track to properly kickstart. Overall things still have my interest..it's enjoyable to see a total gender reversal here with the man being the bechara but I long to see a happy Harib. It's clear only paratha rolls and the ones bringing him paratha rolls make him happy so I really want all this Ayla drama to be wrapped up so we can get to the good stuff. Precap annoyed me. De daalo talaaq and khatam karo qissa..Ayla khush aur main tou kuch ZYADA hi khush.
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: thinkagain

@lostmymusic

So true, Aan's intentions are noble.. but that sounded more like a desi aunty lecture, so out of place.. Aan's intelligent enough to come up with more comforting and suitable stuff.. They could have shown that scene like 2-3 days later, as an attempt to get him back on his feet, get him out of his depressed mood..

Coming to the precap.. IKR!!! Sara kyun agayi abhi se?? 2-4 episodes to sukoon ke dene the, but NOO -__- .. And was it really necessary for Ayla's mother to miraculously see Aan-Harib together and mistunderstand as well??

I really didn't like Aan today. Like what is her purpose of going out of way to bring Harib out of depression? Shehroze had a better way of tackling his depressed mood by reminding him of his job. When Shehroze says that..there's a default background attached to it. It's a job and position Harib has worked tirelessly for. There's no point risking it by wasting time thinking about someone who clearly has no good will towards Harib? Even Amma last week distracted Harib well by giving him hope and turning his attention to small stuff like ghar ka bana khana. Aan toh came out of the blue with the whole "Khuda ki naimat ka shukar karen" lecture. The guy was slapped an effin' divorce notice without being given the chance to explain himself! His depression and sad mood was LEGIT. He loved a woman, married her for the sake of a new beginning in his life but mere weeks later he has to face the situation of being divorce over the most pathetic excuse in a very ugly way! Like it was the worst possible time to listen to someone talk about how he doesn't have it worst. Like no lady, he HAS it worst in his head! Allow him to grieve a little! Let him vent it out and if some days later he still doesn't recover..grab his hand and push him to go see whatever you want to show him..
Edited by lostmymusic. - 7 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm yet to fully process my thoughts 'cause

#1 Mental and physical torture? 😳 Someone please get this female admitted in a mental facility. ASAP. 

#2 Aan confused me today. More like, annoyed me. What's up with chota dukh bada dukh mann? -.-

#3 Shehroze has my full sympathies. 

#4 Harib is ullu ka pattha. Didn't contact Ayla's parents even after getting divorce notice. 
Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The  show was just Ok today , not very exciting .
I am getting bored with Ayla and her games . She just keeps making faces , she is not that interesting to watch anymore .

I think Sheroz was the star today , he did right by shouting at Ayla and firmly stood by his friend . Felt bad for him  as he was being accused by everyone .

This girl Aan means well but she is now bringing him breakfast every day . That does not looks right , has she nothing else to do ? I know she is only trying to help Harib feel better about life but it should have been done in a better way in the story .

Harib is rather stupid I must say , he accuses his friend even though he knows what his wife is all about .. still has not contacted her parents .

Today's episode was a bit let down . 

I had seen Diyar e dil and wanted to see the actors ( Wali and Farah ) together again , maybe they should have picked up a better story line that focussed on their story . This Ayla has totally spoiled it . 
Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I really didn't like Aan today. Like what is her purpose of going out of way to bring Harib out of depression? Shehroze had a better way of tackling his depressed mood by reminding him of his job. When Shehroze says that..there's a default background attached to it. It's a job and position Harib has worked tirelessly for. There's no point risking it by wasting time thinking about someone who clearly has no good will towards Harib? Even Amma last week distracted Harib well by giving him hope and turning his attention to small stuff like ghar ka bana khana. Aan toh came out of the blue with the whole "Khuda ki naimat ka shukar karen" lecture. The guy was slapped an effin' divorce notice without being given the chance to explain himself! His depression and sad mood was LEGIT. He loved a woman, married her for the sake of a new beginning in his life but mere weeks later he has to face the situation of being divorce over the most pathetic excuse in a very ugly way! Like it was the worst possible time to listen to someone talk about how he doesn't have it worst. Like no lady, he HAS it worst in his head! Allow him to grieve a little! Let him vent it out and if some days later he still doesn't recover..grab his hand and push him to go see whatever you want to show him..

Can I say I love you for this? ❤️ This is EXACTLY what I was going to say next but you said it all, leaves me no room to add more. Completely in agreement. I dislike it so much when people try to belittle each other's problems by the bada dukh chota dukh analogy. -.-
annihilation thumbnail
Mais and thinkagain - Both of your posts are

a) a brilliant read.

b) so bang on!

c) so damn true

d) hilarious stuff. 🤣

I don't even I have got anything left to add. You both have said it all and amazingly so. 👏 We're all in the same boat, I still don't see the show's point? Is the point the extent of bechargi one can be made to reach or the zulm some absolute mental souls can do?
sourmisery thumbnail
I ain't even sorry for this 😆

annihilation thumbnail
Aan, go back to being pehle episode wali Aan because yeh Aan meri samjh ke palle bikul nahi padi. 🤣 Her first response after reading the notice should have been, 'I'm sorry' or 'what are you going to do about this?' Or maybe she could just leave. But no, 'yeh sab meri wajah se hua'. One of the main person out of the two doesn't consider you responsible, what the other person thinks doesn't matter and you still be like, 'its my fault'.

Arre bhai, tum kyun apne aap ko zabardasti uss picture mein ghussa rahi ho jahan tumhare koi role hi nahi hai. 😳

As if this wasn't enough to annoy me, she turns into one of those dreaded aunties with chota dukh bada dukh policies.

Also, doesn't Harib have any cousins, chachas, chachis, mamas, mamis, taayas, taayis, any extended family member? Yeh toh akhir hadd ka bechara lagta hai. :(

Mais, that gif. Gobi bahu. OMG. 🤣

Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Aan, go back to being pehle episode wali Aan because yeh Aan meri samjh ke palle bikul nahi padi. 🤣 Her first response after reading the notice should have been, 'I'm sorry' or 'what are you going to do about this?' Or maybe she could just leave. But no, 'yeh sab meri wajah se hua'. One of the main person out of the two doesn't consider you responsible, what the other person thinks doesn't matter and you still be like, 'its my fault'.

Arre bhai, tum kyun apne aap ko zabardasti uss picture mein ghussa rahi ho jahan tumhare koi role hi nahi hai. 😳

As if this doesn't enough to annoy me, she turns into one of those dreaded aunties with chota dukh bada dukh policies.

Also, doesn't Harib have any cousins, chachas, chachis, mamas, mamis, taayas, taayis, any extended family member? Yeh toh akhir hadd ka bechara lagta hai. :(

BASICALLY!!!

I'm still baffled by her guilt. Matlab aurat tune KIYA kya hai?! She had like THREE interactions with Harib..all of them revolved around a freakin' paratha roll! Based on that Ayla made an entire story and slapped Harib a divorce notice. If there's anyone to blame it's the PARATHA ROLL! Sue that! Why is AAN of all people going all, "Allah miyan aap jaante hain meri koi galti hain." Behen, MAIN gunahgaar bandi bhi janti hoon ke teri koi galti nahin! What's with the writers and their complete inability to keep logically sane characters logically sane? After some time why do these ladies start acting like akal picnic manene chali gayi hai?

And her whole "aap ke pass sab kuch hai lekin shukar nahin hai" lecture. Aunty chup karo..this is not the time for that lecture. Aan was the voice of reason in the entire drama. If there was one person I could count on to say the most appropriate thing, it was Aan. But now she is showing her naik parveen humanitarian side and I'm all hell naww..go back to being an aam insaan. It suits you. Honestly if I was grieving over my broken home and someone came to me saying, "Bruh at least you have legs to walk on" toh main uss insaan ko thappad marti ke chup kar. This is just not the right time..

Harib not having an immediate extended family isn't something worth worrying about. It happens. Considering how he has a rags to riches background..it's not surprising that post his parents death none of his relatives showed him any care. And now he is at the point where he doesn't need those relationships. And yeah GopiBahu is what I've been calling  Harib for two weeks now 😆
Edited by lostmymusic. - 7 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Mais, I'm trying so hard not laugh like a maniac and not alert the whole mohalla up. Your post. Oh goodness.  🤣