Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
which phone scene is everyone discussing
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What I thought of episode 1 : Osmaya finally!!!
Hina Bayat is always so brilliant in whatever role she plays!
Hareem and obi's acting was good on their own however I couldn't see their chemistry. But I'll give that some time.
Storyline doesn't look bad to me. I hope they can keep it interesting and more importantly it should make sense.

Most annoying thing about this episode: mental disorders are serious issues! I think a lot of people still do not understand or are not well aware of these issues in the sub-continental countries. I really hope Ayla doesn't become a villain for a health issue!

Harib should know the policies of any work place. Keep your phone on silence man! 

They should not go into the spirit realm. That's either for a horror drama or a sitcom. I can't believe Agha Jan has turned into a ghost lol
Edited by Alizba63 - 7 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Agha jaan ko ghost nahi banana chahiye tha😭
MochaQueen thumbnail
I wish he had a full fledged role
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

which phone scene is everyone discussing

The scene where Harib is in a meeting and Ayla keeps calling him
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KatilanaMirchi

Agha jaan ko ghost nahi banana chahiye tha😭

I read it as Agha Jaan ko gosht nahi banana chahiye tha... bakra eid on my mind.πŸ˜†
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

I read it as Agha Jaan ko gosht nahi banana chahiye tha... bakra eid on my mind.πŸ˜†

🀣
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hareem''s character seem to have some mental illness?Her anger issues and persistence. I can foresee how the show will take a turn for her.  Such issues shouldn't be taken lightly. Audience in Pakistan still treat them as "non-existent" or "self-made".
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayla harib track is so Damn confusing, 
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I give up trying to predict this show πŸ˜† The promos painted a very different picture from what we are actually getting and that is not necessarily a bad thing here. It keeps the suspense up. But idk what to feel about Ayla. Like I doubt any mental illness can cause someone to be this shakki. She just gets triggered at every offhand comment that Harib makes. A couple of times during the episode, my bhabhi and me exclaimed that Harib is a goner. Cuz Ayla's mood is shown changing in a blink of an eye. Bechara Harib...bura phasa hai xD And Harla knew each other for 2 years before getting married?! HOW COME NONE OF THIS STUFF COME UP BEFORE?!?!

And bhayee ye Shehroze itna highkey flirt kis khushi mein kar raha tha Ayle se? The guy is creating more issues for Harib's already troubled life than solving them. Aan's paternal side of the family also made an entry this week and well they are everything I thought they were. Honestly, Aan is such a misfit amidst all her family but it's so nice to see her not be ashamed of any of them. Legit the sanest character in the show at this moment. The AaRib scene was more funny than anything. Harib was fishing for another paratha roll while Aan had the most uninterested expression on her face. She was an inch away from going all, "Dude, spare me your woes. I got more important stuff to do!" πŸ˜†

Let's see what awaits Ayla. At this point I have no sympathy for her. Because I just can't attribute her behavior to any mental illness. She just comes across as someone who is super demanding and doesn't like anything that goes against her own set conceived ideas. Like she herself insisted on knowing Harib's past and when he told her, the first thing she does is accuse him of keeping in touch with her past flame? No idea what the show has in store for her. Two episodes in and I've yet to like Ayla in any one moment of hers.

Precap - YAASS!
Edited by lostmymusic. - 7 years ago