India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Nov. 23rd Update by MALA from Yahoo group

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Sohan says abhay ran off from custody , sohan says he made a mistake, kkusum says abhay is making mistakes and mistakes getting into trouble. kali gets a call abhay says not to react as he is aware police is there at home watiting for abhay to call and trap him. Kali shows she is talking t a friend says how ru showing a friends rang up abhay says I have got proof u please come with garv to…police takes the cell from kali and listens as abhay tells come to boricli. police says thanks to kali and goes tells police van to go to borivli. kali tensed, police goes as abhay comes out of pco booth.abhay  sees the police van and says thanks to kali and goes kali hugs him too abhay takes car saying I will get witness. At nitin's house also police are waiting for call from abhay gets a call saying we know where is abhay is will catch him right now. nitin shouts at police saying do u about whom u are talking nitin tries to fight with police as kapil says to remain cool. Sarla crying kkusum tries to pacify. Kumud aru kapil lali watch as kapil says to remain cool. Abhay goes near one tall under constructed building goes up one man turns to abhay talks to him takes one packet, abhay talks to kali says papa u r ok na. garv comes from behind whom u were talking was it your pap. Garv says u know where is papa u know it u did not tell me. Garv says u did not tell me when u will tell me as your papa has run away from custody I cant do anything I am not fighting his case as u know where he is? as I will tell policethe truth, garv says. kali says,u don't listen to me kali says papa wants to surrender. Garv tells acp I want to tell something garv says something to acp. Acp says if u are sure I am ready for it as I think garv tells abhay wants to surrender. Garv says yes I am sure as they don't show what garv tells ACP sawhney. Aru tells u are doing good act of taking care of your mom inlaw  sarla as aru says u are the reason for her tension. Kkusum tells chachi please. Kumud says what my mom did to u, aru cahchi says now that mom has stopped now beti has started. Kumud says this is the reason your children are not with u,m arundhati chachi, aru chachi feels bad. kk tells kumud say sorry to aru. Aru tells kusum please your daughter is talking what u taught her. Kk sad kumud and sarla too. Kumud says enough u are insulted I cant take it. Kumud says why we should stay here who is there for us here. Sarla cries. As our papa is not in this house kumdu goes in crying.sarla consoles kkusum kk thinks of mahi all flashback scenes,court scenes, aye taken to hospital. Kumud sad in her room kkusum goes to her. Kkusum tells kumud if some are against some are with us don't worry. Garv tells kali all will be ok as papa will be free tells sorry to kali. Garv looks at kali. Kumud thinking of garv.

KALI TElls bade papa, nitin says hjow come u came here today after lng time kali says i wsant your blessing.  kali says me and garv are  getting married.aru cahchi wow good news, sarla sad. kali says i came to talk about wedding good news kalis says to kkusum,this is mine and garv's wedding card kali says kkusum,are u not happy, kkusum says not like that as kali says i know not at this time as there is tension at home papa's case going on , kali says papa got all proof which makes papa innocent. abhay comes intells what kali is telling is truth, this is court papar court has released me. throws it on kkusum kkusum is shocked. kksum goes in. kumud sees as abhay looks at them abhay laughs cunningly. end mala

Amna123 Groupbie
Amna123
Amna123

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:54am | IP Logged
thanx for the update mala
BxyYqhTj91 Groupbie
BxyYqhTj91
BxyYqhTj91

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sangeeta [Mala].
sweet786 Newbie
sweet786
sweet786

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:30am | IP Logged
thanks for great update MALA Clap
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!! Its great!
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
thanx for the great update!!! Clap Clap Clap
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! but can someone tel me where this serial is taking us to.... Angry
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

in the episode abbay was really looks like a criminal....with all that smile and his hair.....and all that get up he was totally looks like a criminal

Go to top