Members Lounge

Happy Birthday Pooja!!!

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

On the special occasion of India's Independence Day, Mohini, Gunia, Ritchelle, and Jot made their way down to Chandigarh, to surprise a very dear friend on her birthday.

Pooja was decked up for the occasion, wearing a lovely orange patiala, all ready to celebrate Independence Day. As she walked out of the house with her siblings, she noticed her little sister wink at someone in the distance.

Pooja: Are you okay? Did you just wink? 🤔

Pooja's Sister: Wink? What's that didi? Come on, let's go to the flag hoisting!

Pooja and her siblings walked over to the grounds where the ceremony was being conducted, and stood tall in pride in front of the Indian flag. The ceremony was over, and the chief guest made his presence felt with a speech, while Pooja eyed the chola-kachori counter with a great longing in her eyes. As she made to look around for the drinks stall, she felt someone slip a black headband over her eyes and cover her mouth with tape, and before she knew what was happening, she was dragged out of the venue.

After a lot of flailing and kicking on Pooja's part, she was made to sit down in a chair and a kind soul removed the tape off her mouth.

Pooja: I don't understand this, where are my siblings?! Why have I been kidnapped, I just wanted to have some kachoris and go back and marathon Ek Duje Ke Vaaste! I swear I'm innocent!

A loud snort from somewhere in the room caught her attention.

Pooja: Did I hear someone snort? What sorta sadists are you guys to actually enjoy kidnapping me? 😡

Pooja's brother: Can we tape her up again? This is getting mildly annoying right now.

Pooja: Wait WHAT? Did I hear my brother? Tu idhar aa, you know what is going on?

Mohini: Oh for heaven's sake, I can't do this anymore. Ritch, get that blindfold off her.

Ritchelle removed the blindfold and Pooja opened her eyes, only to find herself aboard a stationary train, with her siblings, as well as Jot, Gunia, Mohini, and Ritchelle. To say that she was shocked would be an understatement, she couldn't even believe her eyes!

Pooja: What is this? Why are we in a train?

Gunia: Well we thought, what's the fun in coming down and getting drunk?

Jot: Well that was the initial plan but apparently your siblings are underage and today's a blanket ban on buying alcohol sooo...

Ritch: Anywho...we decided to have some fun!

Mohini: So this train takes us straight to Bombay Central station, from where we'll be off to Filmcity, to watch your Namik shoot!

Gunia: And that, dear Pooja, is our official gift to you! A fun train ride to Bombay with all of US, which'll end with you spending time with Namik!

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pooja!

Pooja: OMG awwwieee guys I cannot believe this! Ya'll are so sweet! 😳

Mohini: Okay, now let's cut the cake!

Ritch: And yes, its all home cooked food, cuz I didn't wanna risk any diarrhea!!!

And a fun time was had by alll...

Edited by .Farzi. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Happy birthday Pooja!

You know what they say. With age comes wisdom but we'll secretly call it a lost cause in your case, shall we? 😉

You're a rock, you really are. You've made life so much easier for me, almost to the point of lazy. Here's to you continuing to be a rock. Have a great day with your near and dear ones and take a 'lil break, would ya.

PS: You know where to leave the birthday cookies.

Happy Birthday, Pooja! I hope you have a day as fabulous as yourself. 

Hey Pooja

Happy Birthday! 🤗

Onthis special day I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.

Have a wonderful birthday.

Nadia.

*see below*

Wish you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pooja.

Stay happy. Stay beautiful. Keep smiling. And achieve many more successes in your life..

Many many returns of this special day in your life. 😊

Best wishes from,

Titli

*see below*

Hey Pooja

Happy Birthday and I wish that your special day is full of fun, happiness and everything that you enjoy.

Stay blessed

Aisha

*see below*

Happy birthday Pooja!

I wish you have an amazing day filled with lots of surprises, happiness warmth and love. I Hope that Today is the kick off of the most wonderful year of your life, and may all your wishes come true. Many more happy returns of the day.

A very happy birthday Pooja! Have a super day!

Happy Birthday Pooja. May Allah bless you always!

May this birthday be filled with lots of happy hours and also your life with many happy birthdays, that are yet to come. Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday, Poo! Wish you a very, very happy year ahead! Lots of hugs! 

Parm. 

P.S - I am on holiday, hence, can't make a sig! I owe you one...feel free to leave a suggestion. I will make it once I am back. 😛

Again, happy returns, girl! 

Happy Birthday, Pooja! I am so glad to have gotten to know you, to have worked with you. You're a force of nature, and I am honoured to be swept along for the ride. I love you have a great day!

Lots of love, Rads.

Poooja, wishing you all the luck and love in the times to come! Have a great day! 😊

Hola Pooja,

I am rite on time for sending a message thanks to BC gang for giving me reminders.

You are my beta but knowing you , you are a humble most helpful person. You put ur whole heart in whatever you are doing and that makes you special. so i am cutting my words short i m very lazy when it comes to writing LOL i totally suck. But YOU ROCK Girl 

Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I-m so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day.

H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y

*see below*

Happy Birthday, Pooja! Hope you are blessed with smiles and happiness in the coming year and forever  

We definitely have some great times and memories to cherish and it was so cool when we got to work together again, but only for  afew weeks :( but no frowns today since it's YOUR day, and one to celebrate with smiles and laughter :D 

Have a greattt one..enjoy to your fullest and do save me a slice of that cake ;) 

Love youuu!

Happy birthday Poo! Hope you have a great day filled with lots of sugar and gifts! ..and I think that's the nicest I can be so, yeah. Bye!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POOOHH!!!! 🤗

I hope you have a wonderful day and may the year ahead of you be filled with lots of leave, peace and happiness! 

You're one of the greatest person I know and I hope our friendship continues to grow over the years! 

Loads of love, 

Mo. 

*see below*

POOJAAA!!!! Happy happy birthday girl 🤗! 

I hope you have a lot of masti and eat tons of goodies!! May the year hold much joy and laughter and whatever else you hope for.

Keep rocking girl! 

Love you loads,

Gunia.

*see below*

Coming soon.

Edited by .Farzi. - 7 years ago
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Alternate coloring: https://i.imgur.com/V6YNEfo.png

Edited by |Persephone| - 7 years ago
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Credits:

Script: .Farzi.

Messages/Gifts: MSN_Vanny and |Persephone|

Main Tags: AS-Rifi

Special thanks to Aichuu for the help with graphics and gifts
Edited by |Persephone| - 7 years ago
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res I m sleepy now
Happpyyy birthday poojaaa

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happy belated birthday Pooja.
Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday and have a rocking year ahead.
Minionite thumbnail
Happy belated birthday Pooja!
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy belated birthday Pooja (:

Edited by Zilch. - 7 years ago