Posted: 7 years ago
Nice story
Very interesting 
Continue soon 
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story...

Oh no Arnav family didnt ready to hear him why???
Why they want him to marry La??

What Arnav n his gang will do???

cooltani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice concept
like it
next part soon
now what arnav will do to stop the wedding 😲 Edited by cooltani - 7 years ago
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
How can they say they love Arnav?  They keep pushing him to marry Lavanya, although he has been objecting.  Is that what a family does?
So finally, Anjali's bati (light) is switched on with Ritik's question.
mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome updates...!!!
Pls continue soon...
ArchanaSuresh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 3

"Step down or you'll fall!" Akash said. He had walked into the terrace in the middle of the night for a peaceful atmosphere when he saw her sitting on the railing.

Payal turned to him and asked, "Why are you here?"

"I think this is my house!" Akash said laughing and came to her, "Now step down!"

"I love sitting here!" Payal said rudely and looked at the sky. He looked at her who was dressed in a blue track pants and pink t-shirt. "You're clearly a tomboy!" Akash said smiling. "So? Does it matter to you?" She asked rudely.

"Listen I just want to have a friendly conversation!" Akash said.

"And I want some peace! Just stop talking mister!" she said angrily.

"Are you upset?" he asked.

"You started again! JUST SHUT UP!" She shouted.

He sighed and started to walk away when he heard her asking, "Why is your brother spineless?"

"What?" Akash asked shocked.

"Your brother, the great ASR, cannot even take a stand before his Nani. Nani ji raised her voice and he became a cat. A person who cannot even stick on to his decisions, will he be able to look after a woman?" Payal said angrily.

Akash sighed and said, "He stick on to his words, always! And Nani ji, he loves her. He loves this whole family. That's why he brought bhabhi here. If he had no respect and was really spineless he would have married her and then brought her here. He didn't do that! If he was spineless he would have run away from all this." And he walked out of the terrace.

"I don't know what to do Khushi!" Arnav whispered, "I just want to shout out everything at Nani but I'm not able to. I don't want to hurt her but I don't want to marry Lavanya!"

Khushi sighed and said, "I think you should talk to her personally, calmly. She will understand!"

Arnav nodded.

She asked, "Arnav, would you have married Lavanya if you had never met me?"

"No" he said curtly. Caressing her face he whispered, "Everyone says I do not believe in god and love. True! But I too have feelings. I never felt anything for Lavanya, not even liking. I would have never married her even if I never met you!"

She smiled and he said leaning close to her, "After I met you, I began to feel something for you. Is it love, like or something else, I don't know! I want you to be with me forever. I want you to take care of me, live with me for the rest of the life. May be that is what everyone calls love!" he leaned and kissed her forehead.

She smiled in tears and hugged him tight. "What did I do to deserve a great person like you?" she whispered and he whispered softly, "You loved me".

It was then someone knocked the door.

Both of them broke away and Khushi whispered panicked, "Now what? If anyone saw me here, then?"

"Khushi, go to the poolside and take the door. It is connected to Ritik's room! Go!" he said and she nodded running away.

He sighed and walked to the door which was being knocked impatiently. He opened it and saw di.

"What happened di?" he asked seeing her tear stricken face. "Chotte, woh Nani...Nani's unconscious!" Anjali said in tears.

"How is she doctor?" Arnav asked worriedly. "She had a silent attack! She is alright now but very weak. Don't say anything that will stress her!" Doctor said and walked away.

Arnav looked at Khushi who was looking at him with tears. He heard Anjali telling him, "See Chotte, today you spoke to her harshly. You said you won't marry Lavanya and see her state. All this is happening because of you!"

Arnav looked at her shocked, "Di what did I do?"

"Why can't you obey her Chotte? I know you don't love Lavanya but can't you do this for your Nani? She wants you both to marry. After marriage you'll fall for her! I'm sure about that. Don't be so selfish Chotte. Is your stubbornness more important for you than your Nani?" Anjali shouted.

Arnav looked down and heard Anjali telling, "Go in and tell her that you're ready for the marriage! GO!"

"I'm not ready for the marriage! I don't want to marry Lavanya!" Arnav shouted.

"WHY CAN'T YOU?" Anjali shouted.

"BECAUSE I..." He couldn't complete when doctor came saying sharply, "Keep your voices down. This is a hospital!" and he walked away. Arnav sighed and walked away while Anjali called out, "Tell me the reason Chotte!"

Ritik stood a little away beside his sister who was looking down in tears. "Time to take action Ritik!" he murmured to himself and looked at his target - Anjali!

"Should I help?"

Anjali was arranging boxes of food inside a bag when she heard his voice. She looked to her left and saw Ritik.

"Why are you here?" she asked frowning.

"Arnav is at hospital and Akash went to buy medicines. So the brothers ordered me to get their sister from home!" Ritik said as he walked to her. He started helping her to put arrange the boxes.

"Your husband is still not coming?" he asked. Anjali looked at him frowning, "Why did you ask?"

"No, I mean, Nani ji is not well. He should be here right?" he said. "He is busy" she said sighing.

"Why do you people want Arnav to marry Lavanya?" Ritik asked.

Anjali sighed and said, "Lavanya is a great girl. She loves Arnav right from childhood. She cares for him. Chotte will never get a girl like her, even in his life. I'm his sister Ritik. I care for him. If he marries Lavanya I'll be happy because he married someone who loves him to core!"

"He doesn't love her." he said.

"He'll fall for her after the marriage" she said.

"How do you know? What if he never falls for her?" he asked.

"He will! No one can hate Lavanya!" Anjali said firmly.

"What if Arnav love someone else?" Ritik asked.

Anjali stopped her work and looked at Ritik. He nodded and said, "Arnav loves someone"

"Who?"

"I'm not the one who should say that! Ask Arnav or Akash" he said.

"Why didn't he tell me?" Anjali asked.

"He didn't because everyone here is busy fixing his marriage without his consent. Akash was the only one who understood his brother and that led him to share this news with him!" Ritik said.

"I understand him!" she said offended.

"No you don't!" Ritik said.

"Listen you..." Anjali began when he said,

"You don't even understand yourself! How can you understand your brother then?" and he walked away when she shouted,

"What do you mean Mr. Arora?"

He turned. Sighing he said, "I said you don't even know who you are. From my knowledge about you, you are a traditional wife and a professional doctor but that was not how you were in the past. You were never a person of saris and traditional wears. I got it from the way you were gazing at Payal's dress. You always wished for modern and western clothes which you were never given an opportunity for. You are convinced that Arnav will fall for Lavanya after marriage which means that it happened with you too. You never loved your husband but decided to adjust with this marriage just for the sake of your family. Gradually you started accepting this marriage. So you are 100% sure that your brother will also do that. Am I right Mrs...whatever!"

Anjali stood looking down and heard him telling, "You never had a happy married life and also don't want your brother to have one!"

"That's not true!" she retorted, "I want him to be happy!"

"Then care for his happiness!" Ritik said.

She sighed and asked, "Who is she?"

"Khushi" he said and walked away.

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved chapter 3 👏
Eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm 😃
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update..

Akash replied to payal but really Arnav will able to do that???

He confess to khushi is lovely but nani is ill will Arnsv able to say he loves khushi 

Thank god Rithik told Anjali.. hope now she understand
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rithik was bang on.. love him.. lets see what will anjali madam do now??? lovely update

thanks for pm 😊
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now that Anjali knows that arnav loves khushi..Waiting to see what she will do to help her brother or will she take nani side.
Continue soon