Kumkum Bhagya

What do I think? - Snippets from KBians' diaries - Pg3 - 07/09/2016

-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone!

There are some moments in the show where we are not shown what a particular person thinks or how he/she reacts in a particular situation. I will be sharing my imagination of how the person would have reacted in some situations. The person may be Abhi, Pragya, Purab, Daadi, Mithali, Tayaji, Raj, Aliya or even Tanu (you do know I am exaggerating, right?)

I am creating this thread because sometimes I have these kind of imaginations but they are too short to be called a drabble or an OS. What I share here - the scribbles may range from a single sentence to few paragraphs.

... and I would love to read what you guys think of my scribbles. Criticism welcomed with open arms 😊
Edited by -Nive- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nive- thumbnail
Index

1. At your service - Purab - Page 1
2. Pragya Ma'am - Robin - Page 3
-Nive- thumbnail
Episode - 5th January 2016

I was wearing her favourite shirt. She would be happy, I thought. But little did I know, she had other plans. How could she think that she could spoil my life? She could never do that. But I was wrong  she did it finally by leaving me forever. When Pragya Di said she jumped off the cliff, I couldn't believe it. I searched her everywhere. I searched her everywhere frantically with her dupatta in my hind. How could she leave me? I wouldn't let her go like that. I shouted asking her to come back. I looked down from the cliff. It was dark. Darkness was the only thing visible to me. My life became dark not because of the night but because of my Bulbul. I read her letter again and again while scolding her for being so stupid. "Now is not the time to cry", I told myself as I read her last wish.

"Always at your service", I told her photo and hugged it.

- Purab
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey it seems it concept.
SSound interesting.
Do write more
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's just beautiful m already loving it nive . I actually sometimes feel very bad for purab . 
Lovely concept do continue with these  scribbles it's good 
-jaya- thumbnail
You know what Nive... You never ceases to surprise me..it's looking so interesting to me... Many times it stucks me what could possibly be going on in their mind in particular scene, and you came up with this beautiful idea... Feeling so sad for purab... I loved this lines..
It was dark. Darkness was the only thing visible to me. My life became dark not because of the night but because of my Bulbul.

"Always at your service", I told her photo and hugged it."

Looking forward for other scenes..
hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was great Nive. Yeah, we do not get to watch Purab's grieve for his dead wife. Bulbul died just like that. Poor Purab. A husband for only a short while. CVs should do him justice given that all this hoopla was because of him, more or less. 
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nives, what a great idea! Love the whole concept. Trust you to write such dense but thrilling moments for other KKB characters! 
"Always At Your Service." So very Purab. ❤️
Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for writing this Nive. Poor Purab, he deserves some attention. He is the best guy in the show . Pragya and Purab are siblings in every aspect including their personalities. They are much more similar than Pragya and Bulbul. He reminds me of my own relationship with my brother❤️. He would do anything for his Pragya Di and his bhai. All of us should have a Purab in our life⭐️ 

I hope we get to see some justice for him too. I hope he won't be the scapegoat in this track for the Mehra khandan now that Pragya is removed from the MM mess. 
Edited by mili9 - 7 years ago
-Nive- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NasreenAyesha

Hey it seems it concept.

SSound interesting.
Do write more

Originally posted by: akshid

It's just beautiful m already loving it nive . I actually sometimes feel very bad for purab . 

Lovely concept do continue with these  scribbles it's good 

Thank you Nasreen and Akshu 😊