CID

CID Written Update: Mumbai Darshan aired 7th August 2016

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

CID Written Update: "Mumbai Darshan" aired 7th August 2016

In Nariman Point, a Duo of a Girl and Guy Roaming and Enjoying Dazzling Weather where Girl went to take Chips and Water Bottle leaving Guy Alone, who called by an Unknown Girl who tell Him that She did the Work He said either Warn Him that the Work really Destructive for Nation as Killed Many People... Guy really Confused on that whole Conversation even Tell Her that He does not Know Her, meantime Guy Girlfriend came and Creating Fuss where after getting Guy name as VINAY, the Unknown Girl Excused with a Comment that She does not Know Him and Left either Watching a Man behind Her...

She started Running from that Man as Rain Started and during this reached at Dead End and found another Man, Telling Him to give a Brown Envelope to CID as Someone behind Her and before the Man takes that Envelope, Bullet Shot and Girl Died on Spot whereas that Brown Envelope threw inside the Deep Sea...

CID Team including ACP Sir, Abhijeet Sir, Daya Sir, Freddie Sir and Purvi arrived and after seeing a Wound of Dagger over Girl Tummy and a Bullet Shot over Her Back which is Surprising for Cops as Expecting a Bullet Shot in such Crowd Place is really Difficult...

On ACP Sir Order, Duo Investigating People around that Place, in which Few Females showing their Drooling over Abhijeet Sir ) even added that They saw Her with a Duo of Girl and Guy few minutes back looking in Rage Confused Cops and Suddenly a Man (same who is behind that Girl) coming ahead telling that He saw them either Daya Sir Spotted Something on His Cloths (which Obviously I cant get πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, kya jacket ka Hissa Phata hua tha ya Gun thi, kuch Samjh Nahi aaya ), even those Drooling Girls also Helped CID to make their Sketches...

The Sketches showed through TV Channels where the Girl named RIYA who was with Vinay at Nariman Point, Recognized by His Family where His Father asking Queries about Vinay whose Sketch also Shown over Screen in which She told that She went with Her Friend to Nariman Point although Her Father Angry over Her regarding that Issue...

Riya moved with His Father to CID Bureau and telling All to them where She Assured Cops that Vinay must know the Girl even trying to Hide it from Riya... She also added that They saw the Dead Body of Girl but Vinay Suggested that Leave the Place before they are coming in eyes of anyone in Reply of Daya Sir Query...

Abhijeet Sir tell Her to Call Vinay and Tell Him to Meet any Place without any Sign of Her Existence at CID Bureau... She Called Him who did not Pick the Call Confirmed that Vinay must Involved in that Case...

Here Vinay Roaming wearing a Rain Coat to Hide His Identity because of that Sketch showing over TV, got a Call from Unknown number (so why He was not Picking Riya Call πŸ˜²πŸ˜•) in which He got the news of His Brother Accident in Same Area where He is Roaming, He ran to that side but not get the that, so again Called to that Unknown number (Good πŸ‘πŸΌ) from where got the Exact Spot so rushed there by asking Address to a Woman who Recognized His face and call CID... 

Vinay reached that spot where a Nurse Waiting for Him and after His Entrance inside Ambulance where without seeing His Bhaiyya Face, He started Crying ( ) and when saw the face, obviously its too much late ) and ambulance went from the Area by Lightening Purple Lights (Completely Surprising as I read Few Articles from Google got Red, Blue and Yellow Lights either Steady or in Motion, but Purple ...)..

Daya Sir, Purvi and Pankaj arrived, got the Woman through calling on Her number, who Updated Cops about Vinay Vanishing through an ambulance by showing the Ambulance Number, Clicked by Her Cell (shuker , kuch tou kiya 😊)...

Here Vinay is being Tortured in a Room where Goons asked Him about the Packet that Unknown Girl (Allah Maaf kary , is Bechari ka koi Naam Karan tou kr do 🀣🀣) who placed the Packet in His Car still Unknown by Him having GOLD (ohhh Really πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) (BTW, is Bechary ky liye kuch Known bhi tha, Episode mein πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†)...

Here Vinay Brother named LAKSYA and Bhabi named REENA really worried about Him when CID arrived as DUO, Purvi and Pankaj (matlab aur Worry krny πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), They wanted to Search Vinay Room, creating a Small Issue regarding Search Warrant between Cops and Vinay Brother and easily Resolved as Cops have No Warrant (totally Wrong Scene, I Like if Abhijeet Sir presented Search want Quietly  πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘, cz the Person was somewhat Correct πŸ‘πŸΌ)...

Goons again Interrogating with Vany about that Packet and His car in which He gave His Car Location...

Cops Searched Vinay Room and Abhijeet Sir got a Photo having Riya and Viny even Sanjana (Mubarak Humein , Khushi ka ye Samaa'n , Episode End hony sy pehlay , Unknown Girl ka Naam Pata chal gaya ) giving Pose means Both Riya and Vinay knew that Girl... Abhijeet Sir told to Meet Riya again...

Goon Lifts Vinay Car, Searched it Keenly, did not found the Packet so Threatened Vinay and before Shoot Him He said thae He thought that its Riya Packet so after Invaded it inside Her Bag, gave back her Bag which She almost Forgotten in His Car...

Here Riya during moving Outside, Opened Her Bag for keeping Money, got that packet, Checked it and after finding it Huge, Instantly Called to the main Culprit and Blackmailed Him about the Packet for just 50 Lacs ( )...

Here Goons coming in Riya House, trying to Search Her after Entering inside House by Force but Riya Easily Feeling from Her House...

Duo with Purvi and Pankaj coming at Riya House where Her Father telling about Riya Missing and Her Cell also Switched Off whereas a Neighbor told Team about seeing a Car having 3 People...

Abhijeet Sir got a Call and ordered Daya Sir to move towards the Area where the Ambulance seeing in a Shop CCTV Footage while He moves back to Riya to Safe Her...

Daya Sir, Purvi and Pankaj reached at that Spot, found Ambulance outside a Hotel so Entered inside either Ordered Purvi to Call Abhijeet Sir...

He asked about the Ambulance as Hotel Property, Denied by Front Desk Person and told Cops that it's a Client Property, not available at Room but on Daya Sir Request provided the Duplicate Key of Room where Cops found Vinay in Bad condition, told Cops about the Packet and Riya too...

Here Riya went to a Parking Lot in Her Scoty, where Lakshya gave Her 50 Lacs and got the packet and Trying to Kill Her, caught by Reena Her Wife with Goons and Lastly All Caught by CID...

Riya told that She turned Greedy after seeing the Packet Message so Avail that Golden opportunity while Lakhsya told thae She Hired Sanjana for keeping Eyes over Reena Gang (matlab sub hee Chor thy πŸ˜‰) but She does not know Lakshya from His Face...

ACP Sir told that it's the Mistaken Point as when Vinay told Cops that at that day, He had Laksya Car and Jacket so Sanjana told all to Him, because She thought its Lakshya and placed that Packet in the Car (BTW, manual car tout hi Nahi, aur Automattic Gariyun kay Lock Tourna itna Easy nahi, Gari jub Locked hoti hay tou Sheeshy khud Band ho jaty hain tou Sanjana nay wo Packet Car mein Daala kesy tha )...

Reena Confessed that She wanted to Steal Gold from a Truck and that Packet had a Key of that Truck which Sanjana stolen from them and wanted to give it to Lakshya and if Lakshya got that Key, Stole the Gold and Run away with His Secretary so She Killed Sanjana from Her Man... ACP Sir giving Last Jail Dialogue (Kaash ACP Sir Shoot at Spot ka Order dy dety  )...

The whole case is Only Unknown Murabba , and those Extra Cast either Sanjana, Riya, Vinay, Lakshya, Reena, Riya Father and Brother, Witness, All Goons and Drooling Girls totally doing Extra Bad Acting 🀒🀒🀒...

Hope I'll get the VEERTHA AWARDS seeing that Two times even Writing its WU too 😳😳😳...

Plz, Readers and Organizers... Remember Me when VA Nomination Announce...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hardiac Shub Kaamnaein πŸ‘πŸ‘.. jo Is WU ko Poora Parh Paye... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by gadhadada - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kousar-Aditya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I Love This Epi a lot❀️
And I love this W U More than Epi
Lovely WU as Like U my GD😊
Few Females showing their Drooling over Abhijeet Sir ) 
23 Aug ki Epi ka jo ghussa tha wo thora kam hua 
Girls unpe jab bhi Doorling hoti hein I'm sad
But Is baar Khushi hui
(Zuleikha wali baat yaad aa gai And Ghalib ka us pe shair"
Well Why brown scene packet appeared in this Epi??
Us becharey Packet me to kuch tha hi nahi
Me to wait kr rahi thi ke Adi ji Swimming kareingey Usko dhoondney ke liyeπŸ˜’
(which Obviously I cant get πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, kya jacket ka Hissa Phata hua tha ya Gun thi, kuch Samjh Nahi aaya )
I Think Gun Thee😊
Wessey girl to jab se hi apna zakham pakar ke bhaag rahi thi jab wo Viney ke paas se hati thi, Kia usko goli pehley lag chuki thi??

(Completely Surprising as I read Few Articles from Google got Red, Blue and Yellow Lights either Steady or in Motion, but Purple ...)..

So Sweet Emoji
GD I'm drool your this adaa
 They wanted to Search Vinay Room, creating a Small Issue regarding Search Warrant between Cops and Vinay Brother and easily Resolved as Cops have No Warrant (totally Wrong Scene, I Like if Abhijeet Sir presented Search want Quietly  πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘, cz the Person was somewhat Correct πŸ‘πŸΌ)..
Oops, Yahan pe thora different view he meraπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I like this illegal work🀣
I love jab Adia ne kaha"Agar Aap samajhtey hein ke merey Senior ka naam leingey to me dar jaoonga"I faint over his Dialouge and Style, Adia ji aisey hi hein, Dil me bhi aisey hi ghuss jatey hein, bina warant ke

Cops Searched Vinay Room and Abhijeet Sir got a Photo having Riya and Viny even Sanjana (Mubarak Humein , Khushi ka ye Samaa'n , Episode End hony sy pehlay , Unknown Girl ka Naam Pata chal gaya )

Aap ke Barey Bhaya ko tension thi na ke aap Pareshaan hein
Is liye Pata laga hi liyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bohot Bohot Badhaiyaan
Sanjana for keeping Eyes over Reena Gang (matlab sub hee Chor thy πŸ˜‰)
(BTW, manual car tout hi Nahi, aur Automattic Gariyun kay Lock Tourna itna Easy nahi, Gari jub Locked hoti hay tou Sheeshy khud Band ho jaty hain tou Sanjana nay wo Packet Car mein Daala kesy tha )...
HeHe, It's another Kaarnama Of FWπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The whole case is Only Unknown Murabba , and those Extra Cast either Sanjana, Riya, Vinay, Lakshya, Reena, Riya Father and Brother, Witness, All Goons and Drooling Girls totally doing Extra Bad Acting πŸ€’🀒
Yup agreed
Plz, Readers and Organizers... Remember Me when VA Nomination Announce...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hamari Enteries wahan accept nahi hoteen😭😭

Hardiac Shub Kaamnaein πŸ‘πŸ‘.. jo Is WU ko Poora Parh Paye... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks A lotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kousar-Aditya

I Love This Epi a lot❀️
And I love this W U More than Epi
Lovely WU as Like U my GD😊
Few Females showing their Drooling over Abhijeet Sir ) 
23 Aug ki Epi ka jo ghussa tha wo thora kam hua 
Girls unpe jab bhi Doorling hoti hein I'm sad
But Is baar Khushi hui
(Zuleikha wali baat yaad aa gai And Ghalib ka us pe shair"
Well Why brown scene packet appeared in this Epi??
Us becharey Packet me to kuch tha hi nahi
Me to wait kr rahi thi ke Adi ji Swimming kareingey Usko dhoondney ke liyeπŸ˜’
(which Obviously I cant get πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, kya jacket ka Hissa Phata hua tha ya Gun thi, kuch Samjh Nahi aaya )
I Think Gun Thee😊
Wessey girl to jab se hi apna zakham pakar ke bhaag rahi thi jab wo Viney ke paas se hati thi, Kia usko goli pehley lag chuki thi??

(Completely Surprising as I read Few Articles from Google got Red, Blue and Yellow Lights either Steady or in Motion, but Purple ...)..

So Sweet Emoji
GD I'm drool your this adaa
 They wanted to Search Vinay Room, creating a Small Issue regarding Search Warrant between Cops and Vinay Brother and easily Resolved as Cops have No Warrant (totally Wrong Scene, I Like if Abhijeet Sir presented Search want Quietly  πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘, cz the Person was somewhat Correct πŸ‘πŸΌ)..
Oops, Yahan pe thora different view he meraπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I like this illegal work🀣
I love jab Adia ne kaha"Agar Aap samajhtey hein ke merey Senior ka naam leingey to me dar jaoonga"I faint over his Dialouge and Style, Adia ji aisey hi hein, Dil me bhi aisey hi ghuss jatey hein, bina warant ke

Cops Searched Vinay Room and Abhijeet Sir got a Photo having Riya and Viny even Sanjana (Mubarak Humein , Khushi ka ye Samaa'n , Episode End hony sy pehlay , Unknown Girl ka Naam Pata chal gaya )

Aap ke Barey Bhaya ko tension thi na ke aap Pareshaan hein
Is liye Pata laga hi liyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bohot Bohot Badhaiyaan
Sanjana for keeping Eyes over Reena Gang (matlab sub hee Chor thy πŸ˜‰)
(BTW, manual car tout hi Nahi, aur Automattic Gariyun kay Lock Tourna itna Easy nahi, Gari jub Locked hoti hay tou Sheeshy khud Band ho jaty hain tou Sanjana nay wo Packet Car mein Daala kesy tha )...
HeHe, It's another Kaarnama Of FWπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The whole case is Only Unknown Murabba , and those Extra Cast either Sanjana, Riya, Vinay, Lakshya, Reena, Riya Father and Brother, Witness, All Goons and Drooling Girls totally doing Extra Bad Acting πŸ€’🀒
Yup agreed

Hamari Enteries wahan accept nahi hoteen😭😭

Hardiac Shub Kaamnaein πŸ‘πŸ‘.. jo Is WU ko Poora Parh Paye... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks A lotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

a Big Thank You so much KAUSAR for such Huge Appreciable FB...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kousar-Aditya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

a Big Thank You so much KAUSAR for such Huge Appreciable FB...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arey No Thanks SweetheartπŸ˜‰