ROSID TANSHI SS- INSEPARABLE

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Rosidians n Tanshians...I'm familiar to Rosidians but of course new to Tanshians...I'm a hardcore Rosidian for the past 4 n half years and recently I have started admiring Tanu n Rishi...so now I got a concept n I thought this will b my first combined wrk...plz do say ur opinions...Rosidians I know my ongoing stories r pending but fingers crossed, I will definitely update them with this...now plz guys...badly need ur opinions...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
anything from u would b good definitely Roshni dear...so pls go on...i don't know abt tanshi...but i'm really looking forward to it as ROSIDIAN😊
vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz go on...I'm die hard rosid n tanshi fan...waiting fr update
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No prob dear waiting for updates
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi roshni where r u not replying of msgs also good u r back I too like tanshi waiting for updates but pls update the pending one's also waiting for their updates eagerly & what is the concept of this ss
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please Go On
update soon
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys...thanks for all the good wrds...I hope tanshians r also following this...anyway, im continuing with my work...about concept...here it is-----------------------------------------------> Here too a situation comes in where Roli comes in between her selfish sister n her enemies (not supernatural anyway; I dnt have time or interest to discuss who r the enemies of that dimar)...During her attempts to save her sister Roli falls off a cliff n is declared dead by police n their family including Simar. Sid is shocked by the happenings and is heartbroken. he becomes a total recluse after the mishap. But somewhere he feels that nothing happened to his Roli, but is forced to believe his sense organs than his heart. Meanwhile the selfish Simar tries to tie up Sid with her Prerna who enters the bw house with the intention of being Sid's wife. As per Simar's idea mathaji acts heartattack n makes Sid agree for the marriage with prerna. But this time Roli who was saved by some tribes n was in coma returns to bw house eager to see her sid. the scene she sees is her husband saying "im ready to marry prerna". She is heartbroken seeing her husband whom she loved more than herself getting ready to marry another girl in barely 15 days of her so called death. She silently leaves bw house.meanwhile Sid realizes the truth of the drama of simar n mathaji n angrily leaves bw house forever. he leaves for u.s where he joins the company of Rishi's father. He makes a good relationship with the familt who is totally unaware of his past. Rishi who is all in a posh life at U.S becomes a frnd of Sid.At the same time,Roli wanders out with pilgrims n reaches punjab. Tanu who is waiting for her childhood love Rishi meets Roli at Gurudwara. Roli faints at Gurudwara.Tanu takes her to hospital... now...where will life take rosid n tanshi? will the broken ties between rosid ever patch up? will rishi come back to Tanu? what challenges will the couples face? let's seeEdited by RoshniMenon88 - 7 years ago
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb concept dear waiting for updates but how u complete soon bcoz we all know u r very busy and ur stories really difficult to wait and ur so crazy on more story how u complete 3 stories bcoz we have no patience to wait more u Na we r very greedy people
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that's a fantastic start...so the girls r on 1 side while their guys r on another continent...now who will go to whom n how?...
hey,can u pls post pics of tanu n rishi...
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb concept dear waiting for updates continue soon update other ffs also