Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
aww...we def understand WHY you are disappointed..it's a shame..sadly..i have no one everr does that again
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okk one way ppl can tell if it is fake or not.. is first of all no source at all was posted..
second!- one of the brushes i saw dat was posted by one of the members has white specks in them in between da brushes which is ecause modifications were made to the brushes when they were cut out.

dats oneht ign i noticed
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

How can you tell they had been cutted out.

Tough question with a simple answer. Let's take the hearts in your signature for example. The hearts have a noise level. When one cuts it off, naturally the noise remains. However, it can be gone with the simplest feature - fill-in. Most of the signatures, if not all, are saved in .GIF format and most imagepacks in .JGP format. So obviously when you change the format, you will loose detailed data, meaning loss of colors and blurryness often depicted as gauisson blur and motion blur. Also, since a smooth (not full of many pictures) surface is required to cut the brush, the brush may look distorted.

So when the imagepack looks distorted, the image is blurry or has color-loss, it's definately cut out.😊

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mz.seductive

How can you tell they had been cutted out.

Tough question with a simple answer. Let's take the hearts in your signature for example. The hearts have a noise level. When one cuts it off, naturally the noise remains. However, it can be gone with the simplest feature - fill-in. Most of the signatures, if not all, are saved in .GIF format and most imagepacks in .JGP format. So obviously when you change the format, you will loose detailed data, meaning loss of colors and blurryness often depicted as gauisson blur and motion blur. Also, since a smooth (not full of many pictures) surface is required to cut the brush, the brush may look distorted.

So when the imagepack looks distorted, the image is blurry or has color-loss, it's definately cut out.😊

yeaaaa dats wta i meant.. but da specks in between... if u see those kidan of brusheds den they r definatly not form the original source and have been mad einto imagepakcs illegally... thnxx 4 clearuing it mz.seductive
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thankx for the post khushi dii..thats terible
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this is soo disppointing that some members wud actually do that! ....me also srry i thanked them ....but i cudn't tell if they were fake or not...but now i no

thankzz a ton for makin dis post Khushii dii!
lilyrosey thumbnail
thats terrible and sad, each person should respect someone's creations, the original person has worked so hard in creating these brushes/siggies and they're just copied-cut out-pasted, this is very disappointing.
WildGloss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tumhari_Khushi

Mahi I saw it - the problem is that the imagepack contained heavily edited brushes which took time to change - but still, it is illegal and very sad.

I see many views and hardly any replies, is everyone keeping quiet as usual and talking behind backs?

I request you not to disappoint us even more.

cholly dii.. ive been an idiot by thanking ppl who have dun such stuff. i noe how it feels cuz once i was browsing one section on IF n i saw this member using my sig so aise hee i pm'd her n asked where she got it from n she said her sistah made it for her.. i was soo hurt.. pehle itni mehenaat karo n then all i ask for is a lil credit.. it hurts.
n making brushes is not an easy job.. its disgusting n disappointing to c my fav sectionn having to go thruu all these warnings 😭
raima_123 thumbnail
thank u,am new here so is there a thread where i can see the rules?? 😊
WildGloss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lorel

thank u,am new here so is there a thread where i can see the rules?? 😊

hey lorel ...welcome to d avi/sig section 😃
here is a link where uu can check out d imp announcements n stuff made
by khushi dii (tumhari_khushi)
😳