Humare baapusa ki gharali-CUTE AKDHA FAMILY - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Awww... Thnku diii... U know its my one of d fav scene... D way ja teaches salim to apologise to hr mom... So cute nd jo evn scolds ja sayin dat she knows who s d mastermind behind... Lovely pics... 
Very nice pictures and the scene is fresh because I did not watch it in the initial run. Thanks.
If Ekta had continued with this theme, little Salim with JA, ratings would have done very well but the stupid idea of recreating Mughal e Azam undid the serial. Salim Anarkali was like a viewer repellent device.

Originally posted by Donjas

Very nice pictures and the scene is fresh because I did not watch it in the initial run. Thanks.
If Ekta had continued with this theme, little Salim with JA, ratings would have done very well but the stupid idea of recreating Mughal e Azam undid the serial. Salim Anarkali was like a viewer repellent device.

thnx donjas... agree wid u...ekta was so much desperate to bring in salim anar love angle dat she completely ignored dis childhood salim phase rather ruined d bonding btw him and his parents and even thou she wanted d mughal e azam to b introduced it was terrible d salim anar track was nowhere to mughal e azam instead anar was shown as a hari dresser which was quiet weird...πŸ˜• it was truly horrible track which made d audience hate it to d core..leading to d downfall of d show and thereby ending it...on d main channel...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by misty22

Awww... Thnku diii... U know its my one of d fav scene... D way ja teaches salim to apologise to hr mom... So cute nd jo evn scolds ja sayin dat she knows who s d mastermind behind... Lovely pics... 
ur welcum dear...πŸ˜ƒya jallu teaching salim to talk in marwadi and dn salim's attempt to please his mom was a cute scene...πŸ˜ƒya jallu got scolding and d way he was standing hearing to her scoldings was also cute one...πŸ˜›thnx dear...😳
Originally posted by Priyankaakdha

I just love this ...
Salim looks so cute while saying bapusa ki ghrwali ...
Jalal typical hubby .. Scared from his biwi ...
ya salim looked cute while saying gharali but i loved dis small salim he was cute and looked like akdha's son...πŸ˜‰ya jallu looked like obedient student bearing his wife's scoldings...πŸ˜†
Harshu nice collection of pic,s
tu kitni achchhi hai, tu kitni bholi hai
pyari-pyari hai o maa o maa, o maa o maa
ke yeh jo duniya hai, yeh ban hai kaanto ka
tu phulwaari hai o maa o maa, o maa o maa

dukhan laagi hai maa teri akhiya
dukhan laagi hai maa teri akhiya
mere liye jaagi hai tu saari-saari ratiya
meri nindiya pe apni nindiya bhi tune waari hai
o maa o maa, o maa o maa

apna nahi tujhe sukh-dukh koyi
apna nahi tujhe sukh-dukh koyi
main muskaaya tu muskaayi, main roya tu royi
mere hasne pe, mere rone pe tu balihaari hai
o maa o maa, o maa o maa
Maha kanjoos Ekta mata ki jai hoπŸ˜†.
Did u notice harshu akdha are wearing same clothes which they wore even before twins were born. This clothes must be around 12-13 years old. πŸ˜† I think along the way the emperor became so gareeb that he couldnt afford new clothesπŸ˜†.

so cute!❀️
the cutest scene of salim jo and ja!πŸ˜ƒ
Wow lovely pics harshu
thanks for sharing...
Hayee. This scene is just o cute loved it dear. Tfs and thanks for the pm