Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have started LWGO Sequel aka love will go on plz do check it out
love busi
BusiMusi thumbnail

promo

Where you going asked Yash still shocked that Aarushi was his Aartiji along. Back to the cottage am not staying with you until i discovers the truth why i changed my face said Aarti has was about to walk out of the room.

Within seconds Yash grab hold of Aarti's hand and drag her back into the room locking the door. What are flash trying to stop me from living said an fuming Aarti. You are not living this room do i make myself clear, if not i wouldn't mind dragging you out of the cottage house said Yash in a warning tone.

I will be back said Yash after changing the the bed sheet has he wanted Ishita's smell out of the bed. He felt to answer his parents unanswered questions.Edited by BusiMusi - 7 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sis this is a dragon roller coaster you are on with all the posting πŸ€£
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Sis this is a dragon roller coaster you are on with all the posting🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes a dragon from China
BusiMusi thumbnail
Gurmeet & Kratika on the Sets of Punar Vivaah

Edited by BusiMusi - 7 years ago
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow what a turn of events Busi Musi! Aarti is Maya's???? whoa! how did Maya even give birth without her family knowing? am glad Ishita's scheming was revealed. I loved take charge Yash who wouldn't let Aarti leave him again 
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

wow what a turn of events Busi Musi! Aarti is Maya's???? whoa! how did Maya even give birth without her family knowing? am glad Ishita's scheming was revealed. I loved take charge Yash who wouldn't let Aarti leave him again

all your answered questions will be answered soon sis. All the schemes will be reveal so she can be punishment. Aarti secretly think the Yash incharge is hot.

Here is my new AarYa story which is an untittle Aarya Os for now i hope you will like it guys.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4708712
BusiMusi thumbnail
Good luck with your exams guys who are writing. Study harder i want distinctions.

Chapter 3

part2

In Aarti/ Aarushi's room. Aarti woke up seeing Maya staring at her smiling lovingly.

Morning sleeping beauty said bua smiling lovingly at Aarti.
Morning ma did you sleep well because i sure did said Aarti smiling lovingly at bua aka her mother.
Mmm it seem like someone had an exotic dream said bua laughing out a loud. Aarti gasped but smiled.
It good to see you smile like this said Aarti hugging bua.
Enough with emotional talks now tell me about the dream. Aarti narrated the dream to Maya.
Oh this is a sign said Maya and Aarti gave Maya a confused look.
you said Ishita paid some guy so he can fake being your husband but we told Yash who you're right said Maya eyeing Aarti and Aarti nod.
But Ma i don't get how is the sign said Aarti.
Aarti i can translate dreams said Maya.
Okay dream guru said Aarti.
Are you by any chance young lady mocking my intelligence and wisdom said a smiling Maya.
Okay Ma what should we do now asked Aarti. Maya told Aarti what's need to do in the evening. But everything went south. Maya told Yash that Aarushi had not return from the hospital. When Maya was done telling Yash they had a faint scream from a woman and they ran outside to investigate.

Outside
Yash saw the guy he had arrested while he was a detective holding a knife on Aarushi's neck and he was grateful the kids were at the dubey's for the weekend.
Yasf let Aarushi go this is between you and me said Yash and Yasf that laughed.
No am going to kill the woman you love in front of your eyes said Yasf.
Yash are you in love with Aarushi asked Suraj Pratap.
Who said she's Aarushi old man said Yasf.
Do you know who she is asked Gayatri.
Yes i do said Yasf.
Who is she then said Yash.
Ladies and gentle mans i represent you Aarti Yash Scindhia said Yasf.
You are lying said Yash.
Look at her eyes and tell me if am lying said Yasf and Yash looked Aarti's/ Aarushi's eyes he saw those Almond big eyes he use to drawn in them.
Now you believe me Yashy boy. Oh i also forgot that you tied a knot with your cousin don't be so shock she's your long lost cousin said Yasf.

I will stop here. Sorry for the spelling grammar mistakes guys i will correct them soon hopefully.

All who are writing their exam good luck and make mama proud πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

God Bless Y'all
        and
Love Busi
BusiMusi thumbnail
Chapter 3 part 3

What are you saying asked Gayatri.

Why don't you asked your best dialogtic sil said Yasf.

Sil is it true what he is saying about all this asked Gayatri.

Maya Gayatri asked you something it's rude not answer when you're asked something said SP.

Yes it's all true. She my daughter and also Yash's wife. There i said it happy now. Now you stupid idiot let my daughter go exclaimed Maya.

Nah not happening old lady i want to hit Yash were it hurts the most said Yasf.

Why didn't you tell us asked SP while Yash stayed quite trying to wrap his head around the information.

That's not important right now my daughter's life is what important now not your stupid questions bhaiya said Maya.

Maya Ji is right this is not the time for your questions said Gayatri.

Yash was able to process the information he got around his head.

Before i turn your life upside down let me tell you a tale said Yasf.

Yasf i don't have time for your nonsense just let Aarushi's go i mean Aarti go and you can deal with me.

Shhh Yash Scindhia you are ruining a wonderful story were was i oh yes. Once open a time a beautiful lady dropped her kids at the school bus and when she was about to skip the road and return home she got hit by a truck and she fell into a the shark den river i hired truck driver to hit her but she survived and she was fished out of the river by a some fishermen. She was rushed to the the hospital immediately.

Present
It late you should go an sleep said Aarti. Aww mama we are not sleepy. Oh now i get why she want us to sleep so she can romance he husband isn't so mama.

Aayu said Aarti pulling his ear.

Come on answer him even i want here said Yash.

Yaaash you have infected the boys with your shamefulness

Papa said the kids chorus running to him and hug him. Aww my kids miss me.

Yes we miss you silly and i bet mama missed you more said Ansh and Yash chuckled.

Papa what have you brought for us. I hope you brought me an Ipad phone because i also want to facetweet with my friend said Aayu and Yash burst out laughing along with his wife and children.

It called facebook and twitter tubelight said Palak.

Who asked you miss correction.

Yash gave them their gifts and sent them of their rooms.

So my beautiful pinguen wife missed me huh.

Yes i missed you so much hey you are you calling a pinguen said Aarti punching Yash chest.

So where is my gift asked Aarti bring forth her hands.

Your gift is right here wink Yash. Yash nibble her neck, ear and lips. Aarti and Yash made love like it was their first time has they have being away from each other for a month.

Sorry for the spelling grammar mistakes guys i will correct them soon

God Bless Y'all
                 and
Love Busi

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi sis read both parts enjoyed them πŸ˜† β­οΈ SP is a dumb man Aarti's life is in danger and he is asking stupid questions  I don't like Ishita give her some form of punishment please paying some guy to claim to be Aarti's husband, and that Yasf guy want to know what is his story with Yash that he wants this much revenge. 
Sorry sis for the questions πŸ˜³ love the story πŸ˜†