India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

The Letter - Part 2 (Page 3)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLMisha.....u gals seem to do a good job of knocking off my T&D prescibed glasses every now and then with ur brand of optimism.......Hug

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

mere aur tere avtaar dono main...ek roshani hain aur woh roshani humhe purab ke paas le jayega aur use vapas bhi le ayega....

You are welcome Ides. I don't want to loose my hope to fight against u to win over purab.....I will keep u awake till then....Wink

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

First Purab's body doubles..now voice being dubbed......Who are they trying to kid?...

I guess themselves(T and D )...cause maybe they are the only ones watching the show!

Nope.I can say with authority that there are at least 5 ppl on the forum who are watching it,(Jammy,surnita,Artijain,Loveneha,kshreya)1000 odd who are following it's updates like a who-dun-it story ( they all hit the 'enter' button along with 'reload' button frantically to access the suddenly unaccessible forum,all at the same time)and 31+14+2 ppl who have voted in a poll by Laksmi that they will continue to watch Jassi as long as there is Jassi,or a story or it's in air(not necessarily in that order)Embarrassed.

No sir/mam,T&D are not the only ppl watching the showWink.

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
hey minnie i am not watching the show i am one of the 1000 trying to access the forum!!!!Smile
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 3:09am | IP Logged
This is so funny na ? we know purab can't do it but jassi !! she believes in everything she hears about purab . Will she be ever able to trust him even if she gets married to him ? God knows where the TRPs are gonna go after this . What does T & D think ? they will make purab negative like this ? Angry
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Nope.I can say with authority that there are at least 5 ppl on the forum who are watching it,(Jammy,surnita,Artijain,Loveneha,kshreya).

Minnie, I will soon be leaving that list.

There were two stages in the serial when I had completely lost interest.

Stage 1. Pre Alibaug - was fed-up with Jassi's behaviour and they continued stretching her doormat image. The final straw was Armaan keeping quiet at the shouting she recieved from Mallika at the engagement party.

What brought me back - was the entry of Purab and that little track that had been conceived which acted as a morale booster for Jassi.

Stage 2. Post Alibaug - when Jassi suddenly reverted from assertive to doormat for no apparant reason. Had this not happened, JJKN would have been another story altogether without even the need to re-introduce Purab.

What brought me back to watching it this time - was the re-entry of Purab. Now I was watching the show just to see him, and also hoping that he would bring some change in Jassi (in her mental makeup). A romantic involvement was not what I was looking at. But it was not to be. By now the story by itself had stopped making sense.

Since I already know the end, this time I really see no reason that will bring me back to watching JJKN unless there are twists and more twists.

After all Tarun Katyal can be believed only so much and not more.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I stopped watching for a while because of Purab but when I learned Jassi is definately going to marry Armaan (because of insider info about 6 weeks back) I started watching again and low and behold Armaan became good overnight!
angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 7:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top