Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

The Letter - Part 2 (Page 2)

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

agree ...guys there is something fishy here, till now i thought it was meena alone but yesterday it felt like armaan knew/guessed what was going on. i don't think purab wrote that letter.....i still don't understand why they brought class difference as the reason....purab could have just said he felt he was not the priority in jassi's life (btw that was the truth) and jassi realises purab is right and life moves on. this is not the first time professional dedication has been the reason of breakup.instead they drag in social differences that too after all the effort and support purab put in the party to ease jassi's way....it is simply ridiculous .....this is the most undignified exit they could have given to such a popular character.

I still think It is conspiracy planned by Meena and Armaan. Arman during purab's party comes to meena and says...guess u got the news as though he knew that coming

second he is talking about a big contract before even meena comes to ask jassi to accept

yesterday when she was leaving, he asks where and she says to thank someone, he has smirk on his face as though he knew that purab is gone..

now that he probably knows purab is gone so he is deliberately asking jassi what she wants for her sagai...

I really think their is something fishy and I think Purab fans need to wait to see the twist and smile back....Wink

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

i dont get it....how would arman know about purab leaving?....it seems to me that the doubt leads more towards meenakshi than arman....as she was the one who wanted to create a rift between purab and jassi.

sonia

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

First Purab's body doubles..now voice being dubbed......Who are they trying to kid?...

I guess themselves(T and D )...cause maybe they are the only ones watching the show!

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

Originally posted by pj04

agree ...guys there is something fishy here, till now i thought it was meena alone but yesterday it felt like armaan knew/guessed what was going on. i don't think purab wrote that letter.....i still don't understand why they brought class difference as the reason....purab could have just said he felt he was not the priority in jassi's life (btw that was the truth) and jassi realises purab is right and life moves on. this is not the first time professional dedication has been the reason of breakup.instead they drag in social differences that too after all the effort and support purab put in the party to ease jassi's way....it is simply ridiculous .....this is the most undignified exit they could have given to such a popular character.

I still think It is conspiracy planned by Meena and Armaan. Arman during purab's party comes to meena and says...guess u got the news as though he knew that coming

second he is talking about a big contract before even meena comes to ask jassi to accept

yesterday when she was leaving, he asks where and she says to thank someone, he has smirk on his face as though he knew that purab is gone..

nowthat he probably knows purab is gone so he is deliberately asking jassi what she wants for her sagai...

I really think their is something fishy and I think Purab fans need to wait to see the twist and smile back....Wink

agreed smisha... there is sumthing tottaly fishy about this. It is so not like purab do have done this. It is sum conspiracy between meenakshi and armaan. I have a feeling that we fortunatley haven't seen the last of purab just yet.
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

There is something fishy abt the whole thing indeed. This is certainly not the Purab we know. At least he would have the courtesy to call Billu papa or Bebe. I mean Purab never cared abt social differences, so why suddenly.

And also Meenakshi........ she just lit the fire and fled . I have the feeling more that Meenakshi is behind the whole thing. Maybe she indeed replaced Purab's letter for this one.

And if this is indeed the real exit of Purab, than it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Esha

sona Groupbie
sona
sona

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
I also think there is something fishy- probably Meenakshi's doing. Maybe Purab will come back and be with Jassi...Clap
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
if we look at the unexplained/inconsistent mysteries of recent events, it does seem that there is more to them than meets the eye..........then u folks r right on the money.....

however if we approach the delimma wearing T&D coloured glassesGeek, then everything is as NORMAL as it could ever be.....CONSISTENTLY ILLOGICALConfused

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

if we look at the unexplained/inconsistent mysteries of recent events, it does seem that there is more to them than meets the eye..........then u folks r right on the money.....

however if we approach the delimma wearing T&D coloured glassesGeek, then everything is as NORMAL as it could ever be.....CONSISTENTLY ILLOGICALConfused

agreed ides...

chalo tum abhi jaldi se T & D the chasma uthara Geek...varana purab tumhe nahin dekhe ga...

Wink

Go to top