Posted: 19 years ago
This is so funny na ? we know purab can't do it but jassi !! she believes in everything she hears about purab . Will she be ever able to trust him even if she gets married to him ? God knows where the TRPs are gonna go after this . What does T & D think ? they will make purab negative like this ? 😡
Originally posted by Minnie

Nope.I can say with authority that there are at least 5 ppl on the forum who are watching it,(Jammy,surnita,Artijain,Loveneha,kshreya).

Minnie, I will soon be leaving that list.

There were two stages in the serial when I had completely lost interest.

Stage 1. Pre Alibaug - was fed-up with Jassi's behaviour and they continued stretching her doormat image. The final straw was Armaan keeping quiet at the shouting she recieved from Mallika at the engagement party.

What brought me back - was the entry of Purab and that little track that had been conceived which acted as a morale booster for Jassi.

Stage 2. Post Alibaug - when Jassi suddenly reverted from assertive to doormat for no apparant reason. Had this not happened, JJKN would have been another story altogether without even the need to re-introduce Purab.

What brought me back to watching it this time - was the re-entry of Purab. Now I was watching the show just to see him, and also hoping that he would bring some change in Jassi (in her mental makeup). A romantic involvement was not what I was looking at. But it was not to be. By now the story by itself had stopped making sense.

Since I already know the end, this time I really see no reason that will bring me back to watching JJKN unless there are twists and more twists.

After all Tarun Katyal can be believed only so much and not more.
I stopped watching for a while because of Purab but when I learned Jassi is definately going to marry Armaan (because of insider info about 6 weeks back) I started watching again and low and behold Armaan became good overnight!

what abt samir soni if he was coming back? then did he not shoot these scenes?

and purab has not done this the first time he came also quitely and vent away that way u remm what armaan sid to him?  u come in darkness and go away that way

Trust me Samir is not coming back he has been kicked out (I have a good source)

Breaking News for Purab Fans:

Purab would marry Jassi in the end.It's T&D's total game plan allowing Armaan fans to think that Purab's character has turned negative and now Armaan can marry Jassi.Finally,the reverse is going to happen.I have good source on this info.They want to confuse the audience.

keep dreaming sanjana.. looks like you haven't yet read the article abt Purab leaving the show.

that's the confirmed news 😉

Purab left so many questions to be sloved, there's only 2 days till the engagement and he disappeared, t&d are mad they done that before as well but he came back. The drama's boring without him, just pray he comes back!

He will come back for sure

Originally posted by sanjana

He will come back for sure

good for you then.. love ur optimistic nature.