India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

The Letter - Part 2

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that the voice reading Purab's letter to Jassi was not Purab's? Also what's up with Meenakshi saying how Jassi would thank her for Purab's change. Not that I want Purab to end with Jassi but this all seems remarkably "fishy" to me. The dots are just not connecting

It's good to see how Purab realizes how Jassi has "abused" him all this while. Jassi's character will probably realize what she's lost and may undergo a physical and mental makeover and try to woo the Purab character back

Al

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I feel thatt the letter was not wriiten by purabb !! I have thiss wierd feeling that meenakshhii has done something !! purab canttttt even think okk class difference andd allllll !!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:30am | IP Logged

that is what I am thinking...they can say purab did not write this letter and the actual letter was replaced with this one and that is how T and D can change when they see their TRP going down...But that is so absurd....

I will never again vote for JJKN as number 1 anymore...Angry

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:37am | IP Logged

wow gr8 minds think alike huh?Tongue

i also thought meenakshi mite hav written the letter, maybe thts y she was saying to jassi u'll thnk me one day

Confused

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:45am | IP Logged
agree ...guys there is something fishy here, till now i thought it was meena alone but yesterday it felt like armaan knew/guessed what was going on. i don't think purab wrote that letter.....i still don't understand why they brought class difference as the reason....purab could have just said he felt he was not the priority in jassi's life (btw that was the truth) and jassi realises purab is right and life moves on. this is not the first time professional dedication has been the reason of breakup.instead they drag in social differences that too after all the effort and support purab put in the party to ease jassi's way....it is simply ridiculous .....this is the most undignified exit they could have given to such a popular character.
gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:56am | IP Logged
But Purab could have called Jassi.He is unreachable. Before he always used to be at jassi's place.So he could have visited jassi's place.So I think Purab has written that letter.
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Nah, i ain't think its Purab who wrote the letter. He respects Jassi's folks so we might see that he calls Jassi's place. And if not then the makers are fool cause person who is so thoughtful cant just disappear just like that.Confused

Cheers,

-Rifhat

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

well, it just doesn't fit well at all.....i wish there is some twist to all this..Purab would atleast talk to Jassi before leaving!!!!!

this is not fair o his character at all!!!

Go to top