Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: ninag

the reason there is no chemistry is because the cvs don't promote any! There are no sky looks, no eyelocks etc etc.

SNS is the show of Ahem & Gopi. Good or bad. Most of the viewers are used to gohem no matter whatever it is. Their chemistry has always been good. If they don't show nazim as ahem then it means they are playing with viewers sentiments. In fact they are doing that & have been doing that. They have made Mansi negative after she left gracefully. They are butchering the characters.

How can Gopi ever think of loving Dr. Krishna the way she loved Ahem? If the CV's had tied her up with Dr. Krishna when Gopi was treated like a crap in the initial stages of her marriage or in that 8 years leap or during Mansi track, that would have been acceptable. But the cv's didn't do that.

Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i usually dont care about if ahem is there or not, because his character was useless anyway. but now at this point they have shown so many poeple against gopi. her own family, her mother in law, sister in law mansi and porbably her husband, it would be good if somehow ahem was alive. not a younger lookalike of ahem but if somehow ahem survived it would be good and if he actually did something in the show and got gopi back and he had some sort of a role, it would be good. if they expect us to beleive that some lady was wearing a mask of koki and no one realized, they can come up with a way that ahem survived , and maybe mansi has him locked up or something 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadhuriDixit

i usually dont care about if ahem is there or not, because his character was useless anyway. but now at this point they have shown so many poeple against gopi. her own family, her mother in law, sister in law mansi and porbably her husband, it would be good if somehow ahem was alive. not a younger lookalike of ahem but if somehow ahem survived it would be good and if he actually did something in the show and got gopi back and he had some sort of a role, it would be good. if they expect us to beleive that some lady was wearing a mask of koki and no one realized, they can come up with a way that ahem survived , and maybe mansi has him locked up or something 

That is what I'm telling dude. He will be ahem. If it is a lookalike, it won't be a permanent role. The trps will again drop down once nazim goes.
RaJiforever2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They shouldn't have killed the character fashion and ahem as both r the leads and much loved by the audiences .. They culd have replaced nazim it wouldn't be that messed up .. Now it's gonna look very bad if gopi falls in love with Ahems  lookalike . 
its not alwaaays fkn chemistry. that bas***dly ahem in nazims role tortured gopi in early days gopi gv everything... i want krishna snd gopi love.   fk ahem and pramilaa.
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Emie

For me I don't care I'm very happy Nazim return for the show

Maybe they offer him a higher salary

Same here emie aane do complications we just want naaz back 😳
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanahat

Same here emie aane do complications we just want naaz back 😳

all gohem fans want naaz back,
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: katrinasalman

all gohem fans want naaz back,

Very true kavita
DevNafan221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We just want DevNa Jodi in saathiya otherwise nothing
maheek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know about others  for me saathiya is for Nazim❤️, there r no Naaz then no saathiya for me 💔