CID

CID: Captivating Item Dances?

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
CID: Captivating Item Dances?

ADAPTABLE: Sushmita Daan
Can a 'criminal pyschologist' cavort to a wriggling item-dance number because the 'situation demands' it?

Sounds freaky, but that's what happened  when model-actress Sushmita Daan, who plays Jasmine on the Sony show CID Special Bureau, gyrated in the garb of a sexy dancer in yesterday's episode.

Accompanying her was colleague Manasi Varma who plays Tejali, a police officer. 

"Although I am a trained dancer, this was the first time I performed an item number in any serial; it was  Nassa Nassa from Kaal," gushed Sushmita who was seen earlier as Neena Gupta's daughter Meethi in Saans (Star Plus) But wasn't it too flippant for a serious professional to indulge in a wild item dance? "I guess the audience enjoyed this surprise twist in the tale.

And then as a Special Crime Bureau official they have to be adaptable to face any situation to fulfill their mission," she justified.

Maybe for this naach-gaana episode CID can stand for Captivating Item Dances. What say, Mr B P Singh?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
me thinks she looks good and different in saree.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
YEsterday she was much beeter than Tejali. She was dancing as though she really enjoyed it and the hair let down she was really going dancing to the beats. They showed more of her than Tejali. 
Shakstar thumbnail
wow!! time surely does fly!! 😆 😆

that post is really old... maybe one of the modz shud go back to the oldddd topics and close them 😛