Tanaaz-Bakhtyaar were vulgar (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Mulan08

Mulan08

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Tanaaz and Bakhtyar were doing a filmi number ..no more ..no less ..they added the chutney of Kathakali and the Bharatnatyam dress here and there

Bakhtyar as usual was trying to be inanely funny as he knows nothing else to do..They really got on my nerves

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tanaaz-Bakhtyaar were vulgar (Page 3)" in Nach Baliye 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dramaiya

Groupbie

dramaiya

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
i did not like their performance either.
many steps were not appropriate for the "outfit" they were wearing and looked like disrespect to any form of south indian dance (since people argue about dance fit for the fast paced song with variety).

Renee_ab

Groupbie

Renee_ab

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Dint seem like disrespect. But overall, their dance was no gr8 shakes.

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shweta.ku

i didnt find them vulgar.... donno what so vulgar they found in it, asfar as pelvic movt r concerned saroj ji shudnt forget how much she used those in her dances, werent these vulgar then?

I too didnt find anything vulgar and I definitely didnt find anything vulgar in Bakhtiyaar's performance!!!

and yes, yesterday was bakhtiyaar's bday....y didnt they celebrate it like they did for shweta tiwari...probably because Bakhtiyaar didnt hype it like shweta did!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top