Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adorable_Ankita thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: SoNi_KuDi

omg lol shivani (sorry if ispelled ur name wrong) but the guy you gave me prolly knows everything about this game πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but i'll still try just waiting for my partner to come online so i can discuss it with her 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†it will be a fun fooling himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: qazi_luv

Hey can su1 help me ...cuz Im kinda in a rush ...Have to take these stupid medicines soo cant wait any longer..So if sum1 can plss gimme the answer..Ill really appreciate it 😳

i hav given u de answer..get well soonπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ~RexKiRani~

aila do v all hav to do it

yes u all hav to do dis..but dont worry a surprise coming ur way...so u may not hav to do dis taskπŸ˜ƒi m waiting for my partner to com to give u a surpriseπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: SoNi_KuDi

yes yaar i'm soo confused cuz there are soo many tasks πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but just go with the flow lol u'll get it done πŸ˜†

no wait..u hav to do only one task from three tasks given in dis post..its up to u which task u want to go widπŸ˜ƒ
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adorable_Ankita

no wait..u hav to do only one task from three tasks given in dis post..its up to u which task u want to go widπŸ˜ƒ

OHHHHH ok. Sorry

Originally posted by: lovly_angel

ok so for all the asks we jus have to pick one task right

and by the end of the week we should have done any one of these task and also the song task right

correct me if i am understanding it in a wrong way

yes u got it right,..u hav to do only one task from all dese three tasks and +dat song waala task..πŸ˜ƒ
SoNi_KuDi thumbnail

oh okay boss i got it now!!😳

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yes u got it right,..u hav to do only one task from all dese three tasks and +dat song waala task..πŸ˜ƒ

ok and wats the due date for it dono ke liye saturday and oen more question the jodi has to decide on one tsak from the given three aise to nahin ke jodi mein se ek no 1 choose kare aur doosra no 3
Gorgeous_Rosa thumbnail
i am late.... πŸ˜ƒ

ok ....
Originally posted by: lovly_angel

ok and wats the due date for it dono ke liye saturday and oen more question the jodi has to decide on one tsak from the given three aise to nahin ke jodi mein se ek no 1 choose kare aur doosra no 3

u can submit ur entry till sundayπŸ˜‰and dat u hav to discuss wid ur partner..y dont u divide ur tasks..lyk u opt for song waala task and let ur partner do dis one or vice-versa..as few more tasks coming ur way..so dividng de work will reduce ur pressure for sureπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: sweety11

i am late.... πŸ˜ƒ

ok ....

no je u r not late..now read de tasks and discuss wid ur partner lovly_angelπŸ˜‰
angelic eyes thumbnail
oh god!! arshadji to tule hue hai humme marvane ke liye!
pehle din hi hum marne wale hain...............! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
a guy dunno anyone here! πŸ˜• 😭
only girls......... πŸ˜• 😭