Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
this is a very childish serial. I only saw two episodes..one where the main heroine makes 'kothimbir vadi' for her famjly and the other one yesterday where there was panel debate about extra marital affair. n the hero is very cheap and lame  to asks money from wife to spend on his GF. the GF in question is not even pretty n so childish..🤢
Edited by lovesunshine - 7 years ago
lovesunshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: NutellaToast

mumbaicha faujdar

awesome film

yep i love that movie Mumbai cha faujdar. but this serial either should had been a period drama based on a story 30 yrs back . As in today's time this story does not apply.
10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovesunshine

this is a very childish serial. I only saw two episodes..one where the main heroine makes 'kothimbir vadi' for her famjly and the other one yesterday where there was panel debate about extra marital affair. n the hero is very cheap and lame  to asks money from wife to spend on his GF. the GF in question is not even pretty n so childish..🤢

Exactly! Khupach childish ae.. Good woman (gharwali) v/s Bad woman (baharwali)

Navra bayko cha dhakta bhau vatto. Baccha (Girlfriend) looks under age.

Khupach insensitive ani logic la challenge karnari serial ae.

Itki shoshich bayko ani itka shameless navra!! 
lovesunshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: 10smriti

Exactly! Khupach childish ae.. Good woman (gharwali) v/s Bad woman (baharwali)

Navra bayko cha dhakta bhau vatto. Baccha (Girlfriend) looks under age.

Khupach insensitive ani logic la challenge karnari serial ae.

Itki shoshich bayko ani itka shameless navra!! 

tech tar. ani why do they always show such stories where a woman destroys another woman (and her family life)?  ani the hero's character is very unrealistic. jari extra marital affair asla tari koni aaplya baayko shi itka tutak pane bolat nahi. ani in the title song it is shown that the 'good' wife will give a very hard tym to her husband's GF. well why not give a hard tym to the husband instead? infact he is the wrong doer for both these women.  why pitching woman against another woman?
Edited by lovesunshine - 7 years ago
10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovesunshine

tech tar. ani why do they always show such stories where a woman destroys another woman (and her family life)?  ani the hero's character is very unrealistic. jari extra marital affair asla tari koni aaplya baayko shi itka tutak pane bolat nahi. ani in the title song it is shown that the 'good' wife will give a very hard tym to her husband's GF. well why not give a hard tym to the husband instead? infact he is the wrong doer for both these women.  why pitching woman against another woman?

True that. Navra baher "shen khanto" ani bayko shen bharavnarila dhada shikavnar! Navra jasa kay kukula baal ae. Changla kay vaait kay, he tyala kalat nasava.

Actually asach asel. There was an episode jyat to aaplya aazari mula sathi aushadh aanaycha bahana sangun tyachya "bacha" la bhetayla jato. What is that poor kid's fault? Why to punish him for your adultery/infidelity ?
lovesunshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: 10smriti

True that. Navra baher "shen khanto" ani bayko shen bharavnarila dhada shikavnar! Navra jasa kay kukula baal ae. Changla kay vaait kay, he tyala kalat nasava.

Actually asach asel. There was an episode jyat to aaplya aazari mula sathi aushadh aanaycha bahana sangun tyachya "bacha" la bhetayla jato. What is that poor kid's fault? Why to punish him for your adultery/infidelity ?

line in pink - how insensitive? how can one do this for his own child? 😡
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Most pathetic is that doormat of an oversweet wife constantly denying her husband has gone astray in spite of seeing all the obvious signs of an affair.
I am afraid we will be seeing something very extreme soon such as the husband getting some stroke or something and the dear wife having some vrat and nursing him back to health and earning his eternal loyalty. 🤢
Typical 70's and 80's Jai Santoshi Ma type filmy stuff. Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
lovesunshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Most pathetic is that doormat of an oversweet wife constantly denying her husband has gone astray in spite of seeing all the obvious signs of an affair.
I am afraid we will be seeing something very extreme soon such as the husband getting some stroke or something and the dear wife having some vrat and nursing him back to health and earning his eternal loyalty. 🤢
Typical 70's and 80's Jai Santoshi Ma type filmy stuff.

yes agree...hundred percent they will show this thing.. n the other woman would be shown as the witch in the story..n the good wife would then ensure she finds a 'good' man for the other woman to get married.. typical..
Megz2010 thumbnail
yes ..Shreyas is there so I guess makers will hookup shanaya with shreyas afterwards
lovesunshine thumbnail
never mind about the silly concept of the show but it made me take notice of the yummy spicy recipes of Nagpur. I also tried to make the popular 'patwadi rassa' ðŸ˜Š