Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

TiNa58

IF-Veteran Member

TiNa58

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis as always.. Clap

I loved last night's episode. I keep smiling just thinking about it! LOL Shiv really did something to save his marriage but I have a feeling that this won't be the last..There's be more hurdles coming their way (courtesy Devika & Mahen) but Shiv's love for Gauri would make him strong enough to fight for his marriage..

Hmm...I loved the bedroom scene, where Gauri is in tears and asks him about her dad and he comes close to her with a look of pure concern on his face..He wanted to wipe away her tears and assure that things would be all right but was forced to stop himself and speak rudely to her. It certainly did pain him to to that....At the party, the fact that he introduces Gauri as his wife proves that he has accepted her and his hatred for her has completely disappeared...Earlier, he used to feel embarrassed and angry to introduce her as his wife. He used to force the words out of his mouth and grit his teeth in anger but this time, he didn't..He introduced her with pride..He may not realize his feelings for her now but he would eventually..The scene between him and Devika was mindblowing...I loved the way he placed the blame on Devika. LOL Oh, and I loved the way he said 'Checkmate' with that smirk on his face.. Embarrassed

Honestly, I've never been happier to see Alok than I was in last night's episode! LOL I never imagined Devika to turn out such a bad person..But she won't stop here..She would want to teach Shiv a lesson..

I'm eagerly waiting for tonight's episode..Expect some sweet moments between Shiv & Gauri.. Embarrassed Gosh, the day seems so long..

Iqbal and Pallavi are outstanding actors..ClapClap Clap Both complement each other...Love their on-screen chemistry..And yes, I agree, I'm loving Iqbal as Shiv and it's really painful to think that a month from now, he won't be around..Till his around, I'd keep enjoying and I'd keep loving his performance...But again, I respect his decision and wish him all the very best in life....I'm still hoping that he may return after his break..There's always hope...So, keep hoping..

Edited by TiNa58 - 20 November 2006 at 9:22pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kyun hogaya nah.shiv in love.. (Page 4)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
hey i really enjoyed it...i hope i can watch the recap on time.......n who is this shilpa gonna be...negative or positive.....n i think devika is shown evil but shez not n mahen is opposite too......according to the articles...

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
thanks tina..love your comments too and yeah i agree with you ,there will be more hurdles coming their way ..mahen is back shooting, so i think his track will start soon and now the land is in gauri's name and thats wat he wanted and they r not getting divorce..

so the next twist and turn in shiv and gauri's lives will be the exposure of mahen's true face..it will be interesting to watch..will there be a misunderstanding again between them or gauri will trust shiv as he is unaware of his dad's evil plan..must wait and watch..

for now i would love to watch some very cute and romantic scenes between the two as its high time gauri gets some happiness now as she has not laughed or smiled that much since she married shiv..

iqbal and pallavi are the best as shiv and gauri..

i agree with you ,i respect his decision too but there is no harm also to keep hoping for his comeback after his break. Smile

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Khyaatee,
Loved your analysis and was looking forward to it after ydays epi as well!!

I loved the comments by you and Tina as well.. Couldnt agree more....

Little pat on the cheek, "Maloom Nahin.." "Thats my wife.."
Itne ishaare tho hamare liye kaafi hai ki Shiv dude tho dubki maar chuke , pyaar ki dariya mein!! LOL LOL LOL

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
yes sareeta shiv pyar ki dariya mein dubki maar chuka hein..

waise samajhdar ko ishara kafi hein aur yahan shiv nein itne ishare deeye iss episode mein ke usse pyar ho gaya...as u said 'malloom nahin'"thats my wife'"little pat on the cheek"..

my god he loves torturing her,i mean that bedroom scene gauri packing and he was whistling..remember gauri told him "woh kushi jho aap mujhe jate hue dekh kar hogi'..how with lots of attitude and sarcasm he said "i'm so happy you are going and this party is on this occasion"i had a goodlaugh when he said that as i know he is just acting...shiv was really fantastic in that scene..

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 3 angels

yes sareeta shiv pyar ki dariya mein dubki maar chuka hein..

waise samajhdar ko ishara kafi hein aur yahan shiv nein itne ishare deeye iss episode mein ke usse pyar ho gaya...as u said 'malloom nahin'"thats my wife'"little pat on the cheek"..

my god he loves torturing her,i mean that bedroom scene gauri packing and he was whistling..remember gauri told him "woh kushi jho aap mujhe jate hue dekh kar hogi'..how with lots of attitude and sarcasm he said "i'm so happy you are going and this party is on this occasion"i had a goodlaugh when he said that as i know he is just acting...shiv was really fantastic in that scene..

Yeah , totally second that! But my fav was the lil pat on the cheek, so natural and so in flow with the rest of his actions... his concern, his affection and yet a lil mockery I suppose.. It said it all... Man it was so terrifically shot!! Smile

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged
yeah sareeta that little pat shows his affection...loved it too and u said it rite perfectly shot..an epi i will never get bored of watching and i have already watched it more than 5 times already .. LOL

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 3 angels

yeah sareeta that little pat shows his affection...loved it too and u said it rite perfectly shot..an epi i will never get bored of watching and i have already watched it more than 5 times already .. LOL

Khyaateee, yaaar you are too much!! Paanch baar already? Hmm.. I missed the morning re telecast, am waiting for the 4 PM one.. LOL So essentially , me saw it only once... Confused

Par , jo bhi kaho yaar, that scene rocked!! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top