kyun hogaya nah.shiv in love.. - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
full moon reminds me of that scene where he told gauri how much he hates her and his first gift from him and enjoy the full moon as it will reminds her of all this..

lets hope its full moon and in the bedroom the scene is different this time..shiv confessing his love to gauri very shy and shivvy being naughty... 😉
Wonderful analysis as always.. 👏

I loved last night's episode. I keep smiling just thinking about it! 😆 Shiv really did something to save his marriage but I have a feeling that this won't be the last..There's be more hurdles coming their way (courtesy Devika & Mahen) but Shiv's love for Gauri would make him strong enough to fight for his marriage..

Hmm...I loved the bedroom scene, where Gauri is in tears and asks him about her dad and he comes close to her with a look of pure concern on his face..He wanted to wipe away her tears and assure that things would be all right but was forced to stop himself and speak rudely to her. It certainly did pain him to to that....At the party, the fact that he introduces Gauri as his wife proves that he has accepted her and his hatred for her has completely disappeared...Earlier, he used to feel embarrassed and angry to introduce her as his wife. He used to force the words out of his mouth and grit his teeth in anger but this time, he didn't..He introduced her with pride..He may not realize his feelings for her now but he would eventually..The scene between him and Devika was mindblowing...I loved the way he placed the blame on Devika. 😆 Oh, and I loved the way he said 'Checkmate' with that smirk on his face.. 😳

Honestly, I've never been happier to see Alok than I was in last night's episode! 😆 I never imagined Devika to turn out such a bad person..But she won't stop here..She would want to teach Shiv a lesson..

I'm eagerly waiting for tonight's episode..Expect some sweet moments between Shiv & Gauri.. 😳 Gosh, the day seems so long..

Iqbal and Pallavi are outstanding actors..👏👏 👏 Both complement each other...Love their on-screen chemistry..And yes, I agree, I'm loving Iqbal as Shiv and it's really painful to think that a month from now, he won't be around..Till his around, I'd keep enjoying and I'd keep loving his performance...But again, I respect his decision and wish him all the very best in life....I'm still hoping that he may return after his break..There's always hope...So, keep hoping..Edited by TiNa58 - 17 years ago
hey i really enjoyed it...i hope i can watch the recap on time.......n who is this shilpa gonna be...negative or positive.....n i think devika is shown evil but shez not n mahen is opposite too......according to the articles...
thanks tina..love your comments too and yeah i agree with you ,there will be more hurdles coming their way ..mahen is back shooting, so i think his track will start soon and now the land is in gauri's name and thats wat he wanted and they r not getting divorce..

so the next twist and turn in shiv and gauri's lives will be the exposure of mahen's true face..it will be interesting to watch..will there be a misunderstanding again between them or gauri will trust shiv as he is unaware of his dad's evil plan..must wait and watch..

for now i would love to watch some very cute and romantic scenes between the two as its high time gauri gets some happiness now as she has not laughed or smiled that much since she married shiv..

iqbal and pallavi are the best as shiv and gauri..

i agree with you ,i respect his decision too but there is no harm also to keep hoping for his comeback after his break. 😊
Khyaatee,
Loved your analysis and was looking forward to it after ydays epi as well!!

I loved the comments by you and Tina as well.. Couldnt agree more....

Little pat on the cheek, "Maloom Nahin.." "Thats my wife.."
Itne ishaare tho hamare liye kaafi hai ki Shiv dude tho dubki maar chuke , pyaar ki dariya mein!! 😆 😆 😆
yes sareeta shiv pyar ki dariya mein dubki maar chuka hein..

waise samajhdar ko ishara kafi hein aur yahan shiv nein itne ishare deeye iss episode mein ke usse pyar ho gaya...as u said 'malloom nahin'"thats my wife'"little pat on the cheek"..

my god he loves torturing her,i mean that bedroom scene gauri packing and he was whistling..remember gauri told him "woh kushi jho aap mujhe jate hue dekh kar hogi'..how with lots of attitude and sarcasm he said "i'm so happy you are going and this party is on this occasion"i had a goodlaugh when he said that as i know he is just acting...shiv was really fantastic in that scene..

Originally posted by 3 angels

yes sareeta shiv pyar ki dariya mein dubki maar chuka hein..

waise samajhdar ko ishara kafi hein aur yahan shiv nein itne ishare deeye iss episode mein ke usse pyar ho gaya...as u said 'malloom nahin'"thats my wife'"little pat on the cheek"..

my god he loves torturing her,i mean that bedroom scene gauri packing and he was whistling..remember gauri told him "woh kushi jho aap mujhe jate hue dekh kar hogi'..how with lots of attitude and sarcasm he said "i'm so happy you are going and this party is on this occasion"i had a goodlaugh when he said that as i know he is just acting...shiv was really fantastic in that scene..

Yeah , totally second that! But my fav was the lil pat on the cheek, so natural and so in flow with the rest of his actions... his concern, his affection and yet a lil mockery I suppose.. It said it all... Man it was so terrifically shot!! 😊

yeah sareeta that little pat shows his affection...loved it too and u said it rite perfectly shot..an epi i will never get bored of watching and i have already watched it more than 5 times already .. 😆

Originally posted by 3 angels

yeah sareeta that little pat shows his affection...loved it too and u said it rite perfectly shot..an epi i will never get bored of watching and i have already watched it more than 5 times already .. 😆

Khyaateee, yaaar you are too much!! Paanch baar already? Hmm.. I missed the morning re telecast, am waiting for the 4 PM one.. 😆 So essentially , me saw it only once... 😕

Par , jo bhi kaho yaar, that scene rocked!! 😊

yehi tho paanch baar dekh chuki... 😆 that scene rocked...

ok now i'm off for sch..afternoon class today..cya later for tonite's epi..

do watch the retelecast..dont miss it sareeta... 😆