Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Eva J

Eva J

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
now he is really proud tell others gauri is his wife. i realize now his wife is pretty. he is the luckiest man on earth Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kyun hogaya nah.shiv in love.. (Page 3)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
yeah eva he is really proud to tell that gauri is his wife and that she is beautiful..

he told that to the foreing delegates too and wat a better way to prove that he is in love....

momo123

momo123

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
dude u sure do have alot of time on ur hands how do u type so much or r u just a fast typer!!!!!!!!lol

Eva J

Eva J

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 3 angels

yeah eva he is really proud to tell that gauri is his wife and that she is beautiful..

he told that to the foreing delegates too and wat a better way to prove that he is in love....

gauri is lucky. she has won his heart...

love is in the air.. as shiv predicted LOL

Hey hey oh ho ho ho ho
Hmmm hmmm la la la la la
Chaand ne kucch kaha raat ne kuchh suna
Chaand ne kucch kaha raat ne kuchh suna
Tu bhi sun bekhabar pyaar kar
Oh ho ho pyaar kar
Aayi hai chaandni mujhse kehne yehi
Aayi hai chaandni mujhse kehne yehi
Meri gali mere ghar pyaar kar
Oh ho ho pyaar kar

---------

my fave song from dil to pagal hai Wink

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Ah, the episode took my breath away..This was the best one after the jungle episode last week..But the more I watch Shiv with Gauri, the more I get depressed thinking about Iqbal's exit that's around the corner. The more I try to detach myself from his character (slowly n steadily, but I am trying LOL), the weaker I become after watching an episode like this Embarrassed.. Dang, I am telling u..There'll be some broken hearts after he leaves ..Confused

Anyhow, loved your analysis. Keep it up!

Sana.

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
yes gauri's love has finally won...

loved the song eva from "dil to pagal hein"will suit them very much ..a slow dance of shiv and gauri will be perfect... Wink

Eva J

Eva J

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 3 angels

yes gauri's love has finally won...

loved the song eva from "dil to pagal hein"will suit them very much ..a slow dance of shiv and gauri will be perfect... Wink

thanks angels Embarrassed i cant speak hindi but i love this song very much... nice to see them dancing slowly under the full moon..

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
full moon reminds me of that scene where he told gauri how much he hates her and his first gift from him and enjoy the full moon as it will reminds her of all this..

lets hope its full moon and in the bedroom the scene is different this time..shiv confessing his love to gauri very shy and shivvy being naughty... Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top