Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

today's epi mindblowing and hats off to shiv/gauri and alokji's acting...

they really deserve an applause ..ClapClap

as we have predicted its was a plan of shiv and alokji and today we got to watch them exposing a very angry and evil devika...she even wanted to strangle shiv for exposing her in front of the whole society.well ekta style ....

first scene kaya coming to gauri's house to get news of her baba ..loved that scene when kaya said 'hi jeeju kaise ho aap' as usual our shiv kapoor reply is always on the spot "abhi to theek houn aage pata nahin"..a very lovely and cute scene between saali and jeeja...kaya wants to learn science with him..dadaji scolding him for organising a party and in the end telling that its gauri who wants the divorce and he had done nothing to her baba.loved the way he looks at gauri..

that scene a must watch one...shiv getting ready and whistling and poor gauri packing her things..shiv saying finally you r going and the party is for this occasion.. its a treat to watch him torturing his wife like this of course its all an act..gauri eyes all teary asks him if her baba is alive and that scene shows a shiv kapoor totally in love...yes the way he walks to her and raises his hand to wipe her tears but instead put his hands on her shoulders and instantly changing his tone and answers in very rude manner to her..perfect acting from angel to devil in a second..then giving her that light tap on her cheek that was so cute and shows how much he loves her ..

the best scene and again showing a shiv kapoor in love with his wife..when his business partner asked who is that pretty lady and looking directly at her, he said "thats my wife"..shivwho yesterday wanted nothing to do with gauri and even felt odd to introoduce her as his wife to his friends and today accepting gauri as his wife in front of the whole society and wat a better way to do it..pyar to hona hi tha...

again a must watch scene..shiv exposing devika and succeeded in doing so..alokji alive doing his entry with style like his damaad..at last devika is gauri's nani and in the end gauri hating her for allher bad intentions..alokji praising his son-in law and telling gauri that you r lucky to have a husband like shiv and hugging him.. a very touching scene and gauri already repenting for all the bad words she said to shiv..

gauri is the owner of that land and devika wanted to disclose the real reason for her to separate her from shiv but gauri stops her..

so the next twist will be mahen's track and now shiv and gauri wont separate and the land automatically will be for the kapoor's now..thats wat mahen wanted from the beginning and may be shilpa's entry too will be soon..

shiv and gauri love story will blossom and lets hope we get some cute and romantic scenes between them..sparks will surely fly soon with their chemistry..Wink

perfect acting and gauri mustsay is getting better day by day..

iqbal's acting as shiv i must say nobody will be able to act shiv's role like him..he is too good and it hurts to not be able to watch him later...i respect his decision and its ok to not watch him for two months but later come back as shiv..a little  ray of hope is there i just pray..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby_renneivy_softymadhadpzpps_ppskarna91dhoopkinarey-Preeti-~nikki~Catwomanbook.wormsareeta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kyun hogaya nah.shiv in love.." in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mirchy

IF-Dazzler

mirchy

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
As usual nice analysis!!!! 2-days epi was just mindblowing!!!!! Embarrassed

hemangini

IF-Dazzler

hemangini

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
mindblowing episode Clap

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Clap

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
bilkul ho gaya boss!!*grins*

btw, excellent analysis!!dot on...their chemistry rocked, and so did shiv kapoor--

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
yes their chemistry rock..
the bedroom scene proves it...

i did say in one of my post he was "sab se bad khiladi"and today i must say he was 'khiladiliyon ka khiladi"..whether in his scene to expose devika or when he wanted to wipe gauri's tears but instead acts rude..

fantastic acting by shiv.. Clap

*ba3ykush*

*ba3ykush*

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Sounds gr8. I really wnat to watch can't wait!

Thanx for analyis.

<3
ba3ii k. Big smile

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top