India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi / Armaan/Purab

sona Groupbie
sona
sona

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:45am | IP Logged

I think with the way T&D are working this story line at the present- they will also screw up big time when it comes time for Armaan to fall for Jassi- they won't bring up all the times Armaan lied to Jassi just so he could keep Kohinoor a secret. Jassi will just fall for him and they will ive happily ever after.

I also (like many other members) cannot believe how thay have made Purab's charachter so negative by that stupid and silly letter that he wrote to Jassi.

AND- who do they think they are trying to kid???????? the beach scene with Purab was from the days when he just started on the show- he does not look like that now.

AND-  They couldn't have the letter read in Purab's voice? They had to use someone else's voice??? What is going on with T&D?

Sorry guys- just venting over the frustration of Samir Soni leaving the show- I think he was a good character. Anyway, I will be watching Jassi a lot less now- If I miss it on a certain day then I won't go crazy trying to watch it the next day( like I was doing up until now). I do however want to see her after her makeover- just to see what she will look like.

Khuda Hafiz.

Have a Good Day!Smile

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Sona...your frustration is valid and I know it is hard when you are sticking to the serial based on what we like and all of a sudden it disappears. It just tears u apart and u want to juts bang...

We should give T & D couple more episode chances to see if they will shape this if not this is gone with the winds atleast for purab fans.

I only had wished that the exit was better rather than that stupid letter which purab like person can never ever write. That was absurd.Angry

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sona

I think with the way T&D are working this story line at the present- they will also screw up big time

Considering T & D's track record with Banegi Apni Baat and Just Mohabbat, I will not be surprised.

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

i agree with u compeletly guys

it was really ridiculous the way they showed purab's exit....now there is no point in watching the show and waiting impatiently for the show and update.

sonia

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

The Show Is now A LOAD of CRAP.....utterly CLUELESS...I guess that

includes the audience too!

The makeover seems to be the only redeeming point!

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

The Show Is now A LOAD of CRAP.....utterly CLUELESS...I guess that

includes the audience too!

The makeover seems to be the only redeeming point!

agreed current. though the makeover is not much of a big thing cuz as jammy pointed out we already have seen monaz picz.
giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I have already given up watching the show and just read the update ...hopefully i can wean myself off the Jassi habit and move on to bigger and
better shows....

from the looks of things Purab is not the only character that is being messed up the entire story line is getting messed up...I bet none of the old problems like Kohinoor and Jassi's 10 crore target will ever be addressed again...they are hopping all over the place like a bunch of drunken frogs....come on now lets get Jassi and Arman together (because he's the last man standing....although nandu's lookin pretty good about now)....and make Jassi beautiful and forget about the whole inner beauty theme....Who really cares
about the evolution of the story...it's so badly mangled ...there is no saving it....Cry
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giaa

...they are hopping all over the place like a bunch of drunken frogs....

LOL LOL Giaa that was too funny!!
You mean those frogs I've seen in the park hopping all over the place were all drunk? And I thought that was their normal behaviour.

Go to top