India-Forums

*-Question & Queries Corner #7-* (Page 44)

Starwalker. IF-Rockerz
Starwalker.
Starwalker.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 06 January 2017 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

^ Tried them already, none of them work.LOL Ended up getting CS6. Thanks though! 

Try 4shared.com 
They might have a link. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

Starwalker. IF-Rockerz
Starwalker.
Starwalker.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 06 January 2017 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starkheart.

Originally posted by .Avengers.

Someone please explain this mask thing. I thought it's clipping mask but how to release it? Step by step explanation please cause I am dumb like thatPinch

http://aestrial.tumblr.com/post/153328481100/hi-i-really-love-that-doctor-who-edit-with-the

I think Layer mask is used there.  And I'll try to explain this. God knows if I'll succeed or not.LOL

This is how I'd do it.

You have a background layer which  is a plain color. 

Then you have the second layer which is the number 9. 

With magic wand tool, click on 9. Now click on the layer mask option. (or you can go to layer - layer mask - reveal selection)

Place your image on top of the second layer.

Position it according to your choice.

Now go to the second layer. Select a round brush. Make sure you have white as the foreground color.  Paint in the layer mask accordingly. 

Now your mask should look like this

Click on the mask. Drag it to the top layer. (the layer with the image.) [p.s I think that's what the creator meant by "I filtered it".]

The layer mask will be applied to the image.

You're done.

Making a slight correction here. 

Drag the layer mask into the top layer before painting with the brush. It'll be more precise.
incognito. IF-Rockerz
incognito.
incognito.

Posted: 10 January 2017 at 3:45am | IP Logged
When I try installing QuickTime on Windows 8, it shows an error which says it can't be installed because of this>> ul_catalog.98cb24ad_52fb_db5f_ff1f_c8b3b9a1e18e. Stern Smile Now I have no idea what the problem is or how to fix it. So help please. Unhappy

CarpediemRose

CarpediemRose IF-Sizzlerz
CarpediemRose
CarpediemRose

Woh Apna Sa Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2017 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incognito.

When I try installing QuickTime on Windows 8, it shows an error which says it can't be installed because of this>> ul_catalog.98cb24ad_52fb_db5f_ff1f_c8b3b9a1e18e. Stern Smile Now I have no idea what the problem is or how to fix it. So help please. Unhappy
I too have windows 8 but ,I don't face this issue better u uninstall and then install Quicktime again hope it helps becz one of my friend had an issue similarly like then she did what ,I said and it resolved hope it helps u too Embarrassed

incognito.

incognito. IF-Rockerz
incognito.
incognito.

Posted: 10 January 2017 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CarpediemRose

I too have windows 8 but ,I don't face this issue better u uninstall and then install Quicktime again hope it helps becz one of my friend had an issue similarly like then she did what ,I said and it resolved hope it helps u too Embarrassed

I have tried that for so many times that I have lost count. Is iTunes a prerequisite to get this installed? or anything else? Pardon my ignorance on this matter. 

CarpediemRose

CarpediemRose IF-Sizzlerz
CarpediemRose
CarpediemRose

Woh Apna Sa Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2017 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CarpediemRose

I have tried that for so many times that I have lost count. Is iTunes a prerequisite to get this installed? or anything else? Pardon my ignorance on this matter. 
Oh is it then I will make a note of this an pm u later regarding this is it fine ?
If I find a solution I will definitely leave a pmEmbarrassed

incognito.

Starwalker. IF-Rockerz
Starwalker.
Starwalker.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 10 January 2017 at 9:24am | IP Logged

It's because the version of QuickTime you're trying to install is not compatible with win 8.

Try this

Right-click the program icon, select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.
In the Compatibility Mode section, select the Run This Program in Compatibility Mode For check box and select an older version of Windows. Click OK and then try running your program.

Hopefully it should do the job.
P.S lemme know if it works or not.

Edited by Starkheart. - 10 January 2017 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incognito..annihilation.

incognito. IF-Rockerz
incognito.
incognito.

Posted: 11 January 2017 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starkheart.

It's because the version of QuickTime you're trying to install is not compatible with win 8.

Try this

Right-click the program icon, select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.
In the Compatibility Mode section, select the Run This Program in Compatibility Mode For check box and select an older version of Windows. Click OK and then try running your program.

Hopefully it should do the job.
P.S lemme know if it works or not.

Thank you so much. It worked. Big smile

Go to top