Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CricketThor thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
For playing fantasy leagues for cricket. 

The same football fantasy formate, we can followed up for play daily fantasy cricket. Selecting a best squad from the entering league. Squad should followed as 4 Batsmans , 4 Bowlers, 2 All-rounders and 1 Wicketkeeper from your budget. 

Every one can change their squads before the match start or the first ball bowled. 

Once match started we can track real point of selected cricket players real performance. 

Based on the real performance point. Fantasy system calculate fantasy points. Depends on the fantasy point of our joined league, who get a more points their announced as a winner. He can receive winning prize of the league announced.

For get more information about fantasy cricket : https://www.dailyfantasycricket.com/r/200/how-to-play
Cric_Addict thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Firstly it is not Promotion Post. I want an Honest Reply from Experts and who knows about Fantasy Cricket.

I wanted to Play Fantasy Cricket to make money. I searched and found Couple of Decent websites. I found Daily Fantasy Cricket(below is link).

https://www.dailyfantasycricket.com/dashboard/Test-Series-ZIM-v-NZ-2016/Daily-Leagues/2999

I want an true review of this website. Does anyone won and withdrawed money? I asked their admin, as usual they said, you can withdraw money. But I still worried about putting money on this website. 

Please give your expert advice on this.
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
k do we need to post the team name hear???
if thats the case
mine is
 Manchester united mufc
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: djoker

k do we need to post the team name hear???
if thats the case
mine is
Manchester united mufc

join the league via code ..