Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

This is interesting (Page 2)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_Jassi

Chaya,you have hit the nail on the head.Though I am a little dissapointed about the way Purab exited,but as far as the story goes,it's still going great guns.

Jassi probably had to get the biggest shock to actually try and at least make herself look a liitle contemporary rather than remain a specimen for all to gawk at for the rest of her life.

Suprised that you said this love jassi, since you love that character. Lately I have said many things about jassi, for the reason that lately I didnt liked her attitude, I hated the current change in her character. But let me tell this for a fact that I never had problems with her looks. I dont go for somebody's look. I like to see the person's character and not his/her looks.

I still remmember the first time ever I talked about the show after watching the first episode amongst my friend I never said that look how ugly jassi is, I told them how much hard they have tried to make this girl look ugly. I never knew it then that jassi was actually mona singh. But I knew that she was not what she was made to look like. I am sorry to say, that all of my friends and family members have lost the intrest in the show, some lost it when armaan trurned negative, some lost it when the story was unwantedly being dragged. The pace they said had gone slower then snails. And now I myself am not intrested in telling them whats happening latest, because it is not going to my liking.

As for the story, it is not going great guns, maybe the remaining dedicated armaan fans are too happy to see purab exit. But trust me, if you call the use of recycle scenes and the stupid letter where the character has taken a complete U-Turn. then Its not going great guns. The original story of BLF was definetly great . But jassi has lost it completely. An early example can be seen in the Insurance scene. They so conviniently forgot that it was just last week that jassi told that premiums were paid on time . now today suddenly the premiums are delayed and the policy is shown lapsed. Confused. Also they suddenly put a story to rest which they wasted our time on for the last 6 months. Maybe it was boring , maybe it was anything, but that reasons arent enough to justify the abrupt end they showed onscreen right. All those offscreen problem dont have anything to do with onscreen happening. there the story should have some meaning. JJKN has lately become like Kkusum. Bus story chal rahi hain, kisi ko pata nahi kya ho raha hain.

Jammy

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
ofourse you're welcome...variety is the spice of life...DeadAngryClap

Opinions make us different...you're right...and entitled to your opinion....as long as we our entitled to ours....we miss our favorite character Cry

As for jassi reverting to it's comedy format....I think I read an article somewhere... saying that JJKN will have a more serious storyline once Jassi is CEO...does anyone else remember that article?  But my interest in vaning because now the story is very predicatable...the curiousity factor is gone.
love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Jammy,I  love Jassi but I'm not blind to her short comings.I didn't say anything abou being ugly or pretty but that she makes so little effort to fit herself around the contemporary world.She can't help looking the way she is,but she can help herself into better grooming.( How she actually looks as Mona Singh is meaningless.)Maybe till nowJassi did not have enough reason to or she simply did't have the guts to do something drastic.

It can be pretty difficult for a girl if she is shunned because of her looks but with enough incentive and encouragement,she can definitely bring a change into her overall personality.That's what I meant.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
hey chayya welcome to the forum!!! Hug
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Welcome to India-Forums... Chhaya.

Wish you have a great stay over here Smile.

Cheers,
Vijay

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Chhaya.......as Giaa said all of us are entitled to our own opinions....even if they difer from the rest........we have loads of fun disecting character, predicting storylines and debating/siscussing....and in time I hope u will too..........So welcome aboard....Big smile
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

You are very very welcome here,Chayya.

Most of us are sad at Purab's departure,though for different reasons.I would have loved to have him  in the show for the sole purpose of 'having the different opinion' as you rightly say in your signature.

But the best part is we are friends and wait for each other to come online.At that point,it doesn't really matters who supports whom.We are just glad to see each other.

Beleive me,you'll have a lovely time.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Oops forget to say this in my previous post.

Welcome chaaya. Smile

We are all humans and we all have diffrent opinions. So you are welcome to express yours. Enjoy and have a great time.

Jammy.

Go to top