Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

JJKN has created history on Indian telly!

shrewty Newbie
shrewty
shrewty

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Well i have been an inactive member of this forum for a while, silently watching all the going-on's, while just on a couple of occasion having put my butt under fire. Now i just cannot keep shut anymore, no matter how hard I try and believe me I have tried hard.

This show JJKN which which was so falsely propagated as a different one has turned out to be one of the most ridiculous, foolish, illogical, irrational, demeaning(to the audience's IQ), pathetic, can just go on & on....show I happen to have the nerve to regularly have watched .  I don't think i am saying something new here, but I seriously at this point believe that even all the Balaji trash put together is better than this.

I think the producers and Sony would be doing us all an immense favour by putting an end to this mess with immediate effect, which of course they should have no problem about since they are such experts in changing and ending things.

I also admire all u guys for the time u dedicate on writing about this show. Honestly this is not a patronising comment. It just shows the level of involvement u have for it, but believe me guys, i truly think this particular show does not deserve anything. No bouquets and no brickbats.

For me to do this was important as I just wanted to put it out of my system as i was feeling so cheated and let down and more and more foolish and angry by continuing to watch it.

I just hope they end this garbage with a bit more dignity and respect for the viewer.

cheers to u all

shrewty

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Whether any of u have T&d's emaill id/Contact no's.WE can directly express our views
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Yes!!!  And we have been using it very well!Big smile
chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:56am | IP Logged
   At least it's still better than the hoardes of other serials on air.
love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Oh yes.I couldn't agree with you more.And ppl are always more taken up with the wierd variety and lap up all the nonsense rather than support one good thing that is going on Indian TV.

If our viewers were that intelligent in reality,Then Astitva,and not Kusum and Saas Bahu serials,would have been the highest grossers of tpr.

Hopelessly,they are again showing the same kind of mentality for JJKN.Rather than applaud for it's other good points ( like it's subtle humour) they are focussing on a boring topic of a love story gone sour.Angry

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:27am | IP Logged

first of all welcome shrewty!

I know the frustration is exisiting in lot of us not because purab exited but the way he exited. I think we are better when choose purab as we liked him as a person and not because he is smart or cute or cuddly or whatever...

May be armaan fans see something similar in armaan and that is why they have been loyal to him. That is good. But at the same time, it is known that others have the same depth of feelings too. If their is no discussion then what is left to watch? Even though we had arguments based on Purab and armaan we were all tied together because we have some points that we care about. What is left know...no discussion, no arguments and no points...one sided story will go on and purab fans will care less about it...if people think we should stop watching then many of us have already stopped  watching. That does not mean our frustration is gone.

Jassi lost his charm when they started to make up some vague stories that does not match anything. For instance the number calculation for gulmohour loss was one instance. Their is no valid reasoning or they think viewers are foolish...

Another instance the way Jassi asks to be the CEO...Angry. Jassi was potrayed as a loyal , hardworking , a person who is not selfish and thinks about others and what happened to all that then...where did that values go when she choose to become to the CEO or when she fought with purab to get the contract saying she has the right and she is better.

Come on guys we all know that this serial is changed from the original and lost its essence and we still choose to watch only because we don't have a better choice to watch during those hours...LOLLOL

If zee starts to telecast Kareena Kareena, Kabhie haa kabhie naa at this hour or astitva at this hour...I am sure their will be more viewers their...

maulikmv Newbie
maulikmv
maulikmv

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I do hope that a couple of weeks down the line, when JJKN follows the original storyline [and I believe thats what is exactly going to happen], and once we have gotten over Purab and his exit, and a bumpy ride till now, the show will be worth what it started out to be. I guess if that happens, then it would be wise for us to forget the past, and just enjoy Armaan-Jassi story unfolding in front of our eyes.
gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 11:18am | IP Logged
You are right..I completely agree with you..

Go to top