Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: lighthouse

Yes... The answer lies in the fact that Bill gates, Warren Buffet and the likes go to work everyday.

They must be crazy
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jatayu

They must be crazy

Jatayu ji!!!

Well Said .I agree with you 10000000000000000000000000%.

Cheers,

Mythili

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

The quotation is
"MONEY MAKES MAN MEAN,MEAN MAN MAKES MONEY"
Do you agree with this quote? why do agree or disagree?

Why did you study/why are you studying ?To make a good career ofcourse?What is the ultimate goal-MONEY OR POSITION OR SOMETHING ABOVE ALL THIS!!!
Is it necessary to study or work if we have money?
Do people work only for money?
cheers,
Mythili

I think it is a generalized statement. 
Money makes man mean and mean makes him rich.. only supports one theory- rich become richer 😆😆 .
Everyone here surely knows extremely rich people, who are not mean. 
Similarly, we must know several mean, bitter people, who are not rich.  Simple as that. 
the real question that occured to me after reading this quote is, if mean could make rich, would you choose to be that, an easy way to be rich??  Now those who want to say yes, please raise ur hands, and allow me to smack u 😈

Ultimate goal should always be higher than "money" and/or "position".  it is hard, but not impossible to think this way.  i must add that my judgment could be biassed.  Not being the soul earning member, i am not under constant pressure of earning a "whole lot".  if fortunate, one can have the freedom to realize their goals, while things of comfort can be obtained by the other earning member.   Now that statement unfortunately raised another question in my mind.  If I were a man, i am not sure i would be happy with what I earn today..  I wish to say I would be the same, but I can't be so sure of it!

mQT

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Jatayu ji!!!

Well Said .I agree with you 10000000000000000000000000%.

Cheers,

Mythili

LOL u guys.. sounds like fun.. 

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
hira_187 thumbnail
we study to get a good career and make good money.. however i think it matters also what u do is something respectable and sumtthin u enjoy. Making money doesn't mean go seel drugs for a million dollars and that means ur successful. i think ppl live ot make money but in a field they enjoy or atlea\st is a good field with respect. Money does make man mean....sometimes though i mean bill gates doesn't seem like a mad or mean person after all he is a philanthropist (i think). i admire his hardwork and where he reached...
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthouse

Yes... The answer lies in the fact that Bill gates, Warren Buffet and the likes go to work everyday.

Yeah!!! We when we are settled happily with enough money our next priority will be power or good position.After getting good position,earning much more money then we may get bored of money and try for different things ,like working for different types of projects,making charity.But all people don't do this.In this issue Bill Gates is really great.

But I don't understand why Single old  people try to earn much much more money  for instance Selvi Jayalalitha, Kumari Mayawathi .....

Cheers,

Mythili