Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra& naya damad - Page 2

Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bscorp13

Pasting from vyas thread

Ok first of all let me laugh my heart out...the epi had some real funny sequences.

Adi raman. .'talk' is going to be up there amongst my fav non ishra scenes in yhm of all time. What the hell was that. . And KPs one liners..i cant even begin to describe. .did he compare ..what I think he compared .. to a car without brakes...that too on prime time tv..omggg..and abhisheks expressions when he realised the direction of the talk..and how graphic it was getting..superawesome

I loved the ishra scene..but the ishita vandu scene put me off a bit..I get what ishita was saying but i hate the fact that we are always made to see an unnecessary mani raman comparison..raman is certainly no kid..and an outsider really need not hear such comparisons..I might be a minority..but that scene was a little difficult to fathom...even if it was just too get vandu off topic..

I loved puttar and biwi though..puttar was epic in the way he reacted and how quickly he cooled too..and biwi understood his anger in minutes,..that's the ishra we love😳..more about that later...

For now..i am still rofling...

Btw did anyone burst out laughing when ishita said shagun is old now and has limited options. .what the hell was that. ..lolsss

Pb Adi and Raman gutter talk was awesome yaar both were bang on in dat scene I loved dat scene
I too didn't like d way ishita compared Raman and mani but den I loved Ishra scene this is wat Ishra actually are from past 2-3 episodes purane vaale Ishra dekhno ko mil rahe hein hope this continues and Puttar was also in taughts wen she told him to think
And den Shagun and Adi talk I was rofling too 🤣 🤣Edited by Sri1091 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri1091 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet.Aman

@sri pics kaise laghi thi 😉

Gth with those pics 😡
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's epi was nice 😊
Adi puttar scene hilarious but kp abhi looked so cute😆

Ishru scene was nice and ishu vandu scene, I loved how vandu emphasised on ishra's spark and how ishu said raman ke kiye nahi toh kiske liye hongi akka?😳? Aww so cute and also we know JKR energy toh ab bhi tum dono mein bohot hai so no ullu banaoing samjhi??😉😆

Raman wanting to tell only madrasan first abt his trip, his hearing abt himself and jallu Kumar shouting on poor neelu.😆...JKR just had to say one line and he was in control again.😉.really only JKR can tame him and loved how she gave him his coat and den told him to figure out his flaws himself in five days and he was left thinking and confused like a chotu bachcha ..😳😳.aww how cute these two are...saw a glimpse of old ishra in dem today...nazar Na lage matarani😛⭐️

Mani scenes wid family and pihu scene was ok and I love how ruhi can feel for her ishima again.😃

I felt for alia today abt ishu being her amma and loved adi alia scene too for a change. Abhishek was awesome here.😊

Mihir ishu scene though abt shaguniya but it was good and last ishdi scene was cute too😳😉
..pure adi ishimaa scene it was ...loved how ishu explained him and his concern abt alia and ishu's smile makes it clear ki ishimaa ne Chori pakad li and adi saying sorry papa ab der ho gayi to raman also showed that poor adi has fallen for aloo and it wud nt be a good sight to see adi heartbroken..Chalo will see wen it comes.😭

Precap - no words as I found too much of off screen thing there so no use commenting.🤢

Overall today's epi being last for kp for a while ...was decent and good. Wid good scenes only involving pivotal characters 😊😉
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The episode was 🤣
Adi-Raman scene🤣
Raman was asking adi to use protection 🤣
my mom-dad was there in the room
I was nt able to laugh also
I kept my mouth tight shut in front of mom-dad😆
bt afterwards went to kitchen and laughed my heart out🤣
"china se ensemble karje laayega toh chalega par madrasan nahi chalegi"🤣
raman was also blushing when he said this line[LOL ]

Mani is ghar ka jamai
so,it is official that raman shagun are bhai behen😆

The ishra scene was brilliant
Raman was too much hurt when he heard those words from ishita
Ishita was also correct in her opinion and what she said to vandu
I liked it when ishita said double meaning sentence ki maine jo kaha usme kuch chize hai jispe aap work kar sakte hai and puttar was giving confused expressions 😆
then she left Raman think over it saying "5 din hai apke paar aaram se sochiyega"
biwi is throwing googly over googly on puttar😆

Aliya scene with Adi was good.
Aliya is bound to feel bad when she is loosing her amma and another person is taking her place.

the line which cracked me up the most was,"Shagun ke paas choices aur chances limited hai"🤣
iske jitne chances kisko mile hai bhala😆
this is her 5th attempt to marriage
isne toh ksg ko bhi peeche chor diya😆
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sri1091

Gth with those pics 😡

ishra ki baat kr rahi hoon 😆 😉 tu bhi na kya kya sochti hei 😆
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agar ishra ko sath lana honga toh tumhe humara sath dena hoga
Par meri gf nai hei ... Kahan se layon

Raman come both ladies start laughing like maniac
Raman said i hv to talk adi alone..
Raman... Tere college mein friends hei jo girls ho
ho gi toh sahi.. Kisi ko tu like krta hoga koi tere ko like krta hoga
Galat nai hei agar aisa hei
He is talkkng abt her gf ... " gadhi jitni marzi tez chalo pr speebbreaker.. Se pehle break mar lo..
Papa mein 21 saal ka hoon mujhe sab pata hei..
Aur meine aisa waisa kch nai kiya...
Sharam athi hei mera beta hokar teri koi gf nai..
Acha mere jaise galti nai krna.. China se gf essemble kra le.. Par madrasi je chakar pe maat padhna.. Jaise tera baap fas gya tha...
Adi.. Abhi toh der ho gi..

Ishru are talking bout pihu.. He they tell the truth..
Vandu comes...ruhi leaves
Vandu...Ishu kya socha tumne life k bare..
Aise hi rahogye...
I knw 7 saal ka diff bht badha hota hei
Tum pati patni ki tarah rehte hi nai
Dost ki tarah behav krte ho
Tum dono shadi ho jayegi..tum woh spark woh chemistry apne aap a jayegi..
Apko amma ne bejha..
Han toh kya hua .. Socho
Tumhare dil mein raman ke liye feelings hei

Ishita.. Unke liye nai toh kiske liye hogi
Lekin baat pehle jaise ni hei..
Prhle se bhi jada khudh khudh kumar ban gye hei raman
Mani ko dekho... Kitne ache se handle krta hei..
Aur mere mein itni energy nai hei..
Mere mein itni patience nai itni ki is rishte.. Kon work out krne ke liye..
Raman hear this get angered

Start screaming in his room over his suits..
Ishita come n said kya hua kyn chila rahe ho..
Han mein toh chilata hoon
Khudh khudh krta hoon
Tumhe woh patience nai mujhe sambalne ki..
Mein tumhe chadhta hoon ..

Haww apne humari battien sun li not a good habbit.. Aur waise agar mein woh nai kehti toh.. Woh abhi shadi ke liye kehti .. Mujhe kehna padha
Raman... Toh tum ne isi liye kaha nai.. Fr theek hei..
Waise mujhse adjustable hisband nai milega ..🤣
Ishita... Wise kch cheezo pe workout krna padhega..

Raman... Kin cheezo par..
Ishita... Socho aram se 4 din mein

Allu adi nautanki.. Not intrested at all
Bt good ques -- sabh change ho jayega..kya
( yaa change hone wala hei jabh mihir mamu se shadi hogi)

Mani comes to bhalla house...
They are ralking bt shadi..pihu hears it.. Said kiski shaadi hei... Ruhi mangr pihu n said.. Mani uncle ke friend ki hei
Amma gv paysam to pihu..
Amma said.. Bilkul tumhare jaise khati hei.. Tumhari beti hei maa ke gun toh ayenge..
Ishita.. Woh pehle shgun ki beti hei fr meri..( i see some sadness in ishitas eyes)

Mihir come to bhala house to meet ishita bhabhi
Ishita show some saree n jewllary to mihir..
Mihir... Woh sabh simple chahti hei..
Ishita.. Tum kyn bol rahe ho
Ye bas thanku .. Hei humare tarf se
. Tum logh humari tarf se..
Mihir han bhabhi... Aap sabh ke bare mein itna sochti hoo

Adhi is upset coz of alia as she is upset over shagmani shadi..
Adi.. Humhe tym dena hoga
Ishita ... Nai beta tum meri nazar se socho
Uski life mein chances bhi m chances bhi unlimited hei..
Pls ishima.. Aap allu ko samjao..

Precap.. Mihika on call.. Someone call ishita to ps... Simi gets tensed..
Ishita in ps talks woth demoted inspector...abt kidnaping

Ok epi ws good...

Raman adi talk ws hilarious...
His onliners.." Beta gadhi jitni marzi tezz chala bt speedbreaker ane se pehle break laga lo"
Puttar ws doing guyter talks with adi🤣
Adhi 's expressions... Hilarious..
Mujhe sharam ati hei meri beta ho ke teri gf ni hei... Khudh se ek ni sambali jati .. Chala advise dene ... Lolzz

Then hw funn puttar gv advise to raman madrasn ke chakkr mein na padhna🤣.. Khudh pagal hei uske liye😆

Lol puttar ws gv advise to adi ... Khudh toh kiss saal baad kiya woh bhi nurse ko...🤣

Vandu ishita talk ws nyc...
Puttar tabh kyn ni suna jab ishita ne kaha raman ke liye feelings ni hogi toh kiske liye..
Puttat gets hurt when ishita compare mani with raman..
Ishita said nw icant tame raman..
Par ishitaa hi tame kra rahj hei..

Raman ki khudh khudh.. Alwz luv to watch..
Mein toh chilata hoon
Khudh khudh krta hoon
Tum me patience nai hei mujhe sambalne ki..
Par mein aise hi chadunag...
Ishita calm him down..
Mein aise hi vandu akka aghe kaha ..
Raman gets happy..😆
" tumhara husband sabse adjustable hei"🤣
One thing is confirmed shagun ki shadi kr baad se puttar jayada hi khusha hai😉
Hr ws like purana raman.. Nw he ws happy in his life...
I wants madrasan kahe ki woh uske sath shadi krna chahti hei..
Ishita ki raman a ke kahe..
Dhakans both...

Mani is searching sahagun... Acha mani ki shgun se phone pe baatuen ho rahi hei.. Hw romantic..
Apna har scedule batati hei mani ko..
Payar mein dhoobh raha mani babay...

Ruhi wants to gv some happiness to jer ishima

Ok that scene... When ishita said.. Pehle pihu shagun ki beti hei.. Fr mere ( i feel some sadness in her eyes..that khalipan in her life.. That woh maa ki feeling na leni ka feeling.. Really felt bad for ishita.. Ruhi got that ...)

Adi rona band kr.. Paka maat humhe
Bt usne sahi kaha...sabh badal jayega mihir mamu se shadi krne ke baad)

Mihir ishita scene ws nyc.. After leap.. Frst tym mihir ishita scene ws nyc..

Ishita's last scene with adi.. Aisa lag raha tha .. Woh shgun ko bhaga ke rahegi yahan se ..😆
And what ws taht.. Shagun ke ps choice kaam n chances kaam hei( wrong ishita chances toh unlimited hei.. Aur blouse bhi unlimited🤣)

Wecm back to demoted inspector.. Waiting for that when puttar 's prediction comes true.. Hwaladar ban jaye..
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Gud episode..
Adi Raman scene ws hilarious..
Raman is so cool..
He used word protection then changed it like he protects adi..ohh my god..🤣
Then Hus hand gesture ..galti ubhar k aati hai..he compared that with car speed breaker..only kp can do this at 7:30 slot...🤣.tumhe sharm nahi aati mera beta hote hue gf nahi hai..sabka bhai ban jayega..
China she assemble kara Lena lekin madrasan nahi..🤣
Sabko dubara chance nhi Milta..very true

I cudnt enjoy vandu ishu bcs of comparison with Mani ..it cud HV been done without comparison..I mean u r comparing or hubby with a Frnd..
Raman ws hurt
Thats y Mani is also a threat to ishra like shogun not bcs he is neg BT bcs Mani is all Raman can NVR b..
The followed ishra scene WS really nice..I m glad he blurted out didn't hid n wen ishita explained he WS calm n ready to work on himself n asked kispe kaam karna hai put tar is ready for adjustments..
adi is worried abt aliya ..haha
Ishuta said..shagun doesn't HV more option..
Mani is damad...🤣

Acp back..hahaha..he comes only to solve ishitaji's cases BT always fails...]=))]
Mreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DivanIshraru

The episode was 🤣
Adi-Raman scene🤣

Mani is ghar ka jamai

I liked it when ishita said double meaning sentence ki maine jo kaha usme kuch chize hai jispe aap work kar sakte hai and puttar was giving confused expressions 😆
then she left Raman think over it saying "5 din hai apke paar aaram se sochiyega"

Aliya is bound to feel bad when she is loosing her amma and another person is taking her place.

the line which cracked me up the most was,"Shagun ke paas choices aur chances limited hai"🤣

I saw one of your posts that when Ishita proposed Mani's name for securing Shagun, it was a bit selfish..story wise I agree with you.  They know that both Mani and Shagun do not love each other, they proposed for companionship etc, this holds true for Ishita and Mani or Raman and Shagun.  Raman rejected because he does not love Shagun and does not want to tie her in a loveless marriage.  But with Mani it si going to be the same thing.  Ishita rejected Mani and proposed Shagun for Mani, I did not like her interfering in this.  Let him find his own mate. Shagun could not become Raman's friend or Adi's mom in the 7 yrs she spent with them, how in the hell can she be anyone's companion?  Feel bad for Alia, she wants someone to love her appa for the man he is..but he is compromising for Ishita's sake..He spent all these yrs bringing up the kids all by himself (with help from Ishita in the last 7 yrs), why would he need to be saddle up with a woman like Shagun.  It is like hypocrisy, Ishra need love but others only companionship. 
Sri1091 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivangi838

Today's epi was nice😊

Adi puttar scene hilarious but kp abhi looked so cute😆

Ishru scene was nice and ishu vandu scene, I loved how vandu emphasised on ishra's spark and how ishu said raman ke kiye nahi toh kiske liye hongi akka?😳? Aww so cute and also we know JKR energy toh ab bhi tum dono mein bohot hai so no ullu banaoing samjhi??😉😆

Raman wanting to tell only madrasan first abt his trip, his hearing abt himself and jallu Kumar shouting on poor neelu.😆...JKR just had to say one line and he was in control again.😉.really only JKR can tame him and loved how she gave him his coat and den told him to figure out his flaws himself in five days and he was left thinking and confused like a chotu bachcha ..😳😳.aww how cute these two are...saw a glimpse of old ishra in dem today...nazar Na lage matarani😛⭐️

Mani scenes wid family and pihu scene was ok and I love how ruhi can feel for her ishima again.😃

I felt for alia today abt ishu being her amma and loved adi alia scene too for a change. Abhishek was awesome here.😊

Mihir ishu scene though abt shaguniya but it was good and last ishdi scene was cute too😳😉
..pure adi ishimaa scene it was ...loved how ishu explained him and his concern abt alia and ishu's smile makes it clear ki ishimaa ne Chori pakad li and adi saying sorry papa ab der ho gayi to raman also showed that poor adi has fallen for aloo and it wud nt be a good sight to see adi heartbroken..Chalo will see wen it comes.😭

Precap - no words as I found too much of off screen thing there so no use commenting.🤢

Overall today's epi being last for kp for a while ...was decent and good. Wid good scenes only involving pivotal characters😊😉

Nice review Shivangi
Yes Adi puttar will be heart broken he is falling bad for aalia and ishita def figured it out
Ishra scene was sooo cute I loved it too yes they were behaving like purane vaale Ishra I am loving it
Sri1091 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DivanIshraru

The episode was 🤣
Adi-Raman scene🤣

Mani is ghar ka jamai

Nice review yaar Adi and Raman scene was 🤣
Arey KSG me succesfully ki hein 3 shaadiyan voh alag baath hein ki shaadi tiki nahi hein par Shaguniya ka Sirf Ek baar shaadi hui hein and after dat Sab adoore reh Gaye hein