MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

India-Forums

Who can finally win-simple mathematics

rahul2512 Newbie
rahul2512
rahul2512

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

well..it was obvious who voted out whom.
Sonam, Shaleen, Ankit, Rupali, and Swati voted against Baani.
Baani, Vishaal, Saahil, Rishabh, Anthony, Raaj, Poonam voted against Ankit.
so it was 5-7 against Ankit.
Now both the 2 groups formed have 1 person voted out from each.

Simple mathematics on who can win:

Now the groups that have emerged look like this:
Sonam, Shaleen, Rupali, Swati at one side.
Saahil, Vishaal, Baani on the other side.
Now the interesting thing is that these 4 are not in any groups : Anthony, Rishabh, Poonam, and Raj.

Now its obvious that people in groups are more likely to get voted out(oorja, ankit are already examples). The dehi and chandigarh people are soo busy voting each other out that the independent ones are set to gain the maximum.
So those with the best chances now are the independent ones: Anthony, Rishabh, Poonam, and Raj.

Of the above, Raj seems pretty unpopular so lets take him out.

Of those in the groups, Vishaal seems the only one as clever as a fox, with excellent diplomatic skills which add to his charming personality and thus is the only one from either group who can go all the way. Rishabh mind you is another clever person probably as clever as Vishaal or even more(since he isn't falling in any group).

Thus the probable winner should be anyone of the following:

Anthony, Rishabh, Poonam, Vishaal.

Simple mathematics and logic suggests that the final 3-4 people should be from the 4 above. Don't you agree?

Edited by rahul2512 - 19 November 2006 at 10:37pm

cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I dunt... bec ppl keeping changing... Right now, dese ppl defintly have better chances, but since dis a reality show, u cant say anything... Dis has happened before... Ppl who luked like best frnds in the startin eneded up fighting in the end and visa versa... So u really cant say...

Pooja
remixrulz IF-Veteran Member
remixrulz
remixrulz

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 7:28am | IP Logged
well....i think anthony is a strong contender...
but we gotta wait for a few weeks...b4 we catch the trend
rahul2512 Newbie
rahul2512
rahul2512

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged
well..you are right things do change with time but as of now with simple logic I don't see any drastic changes in the near future. Anyways time will tell whether my prediction is right or wrong. One of my prediction of ankit and baani going out already came true with ankit going and baani almost going last episide.
I think now these people may go: baani, Raaj, Swati.
Lets see..what happens.
And yes I do agree with you remixrulz, Even out of those 4 if I have to bet on someone I'll chose Anthony, not only he is the least controversial, but he also has lot of physical fitness(which we can see in clips) so he is also likely to stay immune for most part later when the groups for tasks become smaller. This again is simple logic :) lets see if this will hold good.
Anyways whether you people agree to me or contradict me I really like people replying to my posts and this keeps me addicted to this site and I am forced to take some time out even from my busy schedule to make long posts here. Frankly I feel I have lots of friends here who do hear wat I have to say. Thanks for this and do keep posting.

Edited by rahul2512 - 20 November 2006 at 8:45am
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I wish dis forum had more active members... wud be nice... Big smile
rahul2512 Newbie
rahul2512
rahul2512

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Ya there were a lot when we used to talk on Fame Gurukul, not sure if roadies is anywhere as popular as programs like fame gurukul, Indian Idol, or Sa re ga ma. Maybe this is the reason for few people here.

Edited by rahul2512 - 21 November 2006 at 1:22am
remixrulz IF-Veteran Member
remixrulz
remixrulz

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 6:43am | IP Logged
cmon...dont loose hope...
just the handful of us can make it better n we can keep discussing..
it'll keep us addicting..
n also roadies is not watched by many as ppl prefer other soap operas than roadies
rahul2512 Newbie
rahul2512
rahul2512

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 7:12am | IP Logged
well..I like all reality tv shows whether its singing programs, acting or something like roadies its much better than those stupid ekta kapoor soaps in which relationships change so fast that one can get confused who is whose wife, whose husband is whom and who is the actual father of a child..so damn disgusting stuff...it makes me depressed watching them., but still more people prefer to watch those soaps more than some of the reality shows like roadies. In my own home, I am the only one who watch roadies and also the only one who don't want to see ekta kapoors soaps Confused

Go to top