Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

<font color="#0000FF">This was lovely! Loved how Arjun consoled Draupadi before leaving for the Ashwamedha expedition!
</font>

thanku pro! 😳 glad u liked it!
Saishree97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanvi98

Sayu... did u had to write this... i was almost about to pen down this ashwamedh yagya! I think i need to drop it down...🤣

Sautan u never reveal but u r an ace writer! And also lazy lyk us with crazy ideas🤣finally another writing by u❤️
This was so amazing! Aww Panchu remembering her children...❤️arya do something!! Loved how he consoled her... but also made her angry! Well queen will be queen. Now just waiting for next!!
Love,
Chutri keeji😉

what seriously? Hum dono me khurafati dimag same idea! 🤣 well I executed it first! 😉 😛 thanku so much darlu! Hope u like my version!
Saishree97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Aww this is so cute😳

Write more often, Sayu :)
Update jaldi😊

thanku sruta! 😳 update in a minutes! 😉
Saishree97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artist_Forever

Saishree, you didn't PM me!

Anyways, uttam story! Continue soon😳

thanku so much mahishee! 😳
Saishree97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathiinduru

Hey sai,a very beautiful story⭐️,u portrayed drau feelings very well👏,she's missing her children s really heart touching😭,her story always makes me cry,update soon,pm me also😊

thanku so much dear! Glad u liked it! 😳
Saishree97 thumbnail
Part 2

No proof reading as usual! Forgive grammatical mistakes!

Everything was at its normal pace. A pleasant morning had dawned upon the palace of Hastinapur. Days had passed after the rajkumar Arjun's departure for the expedition. Everyone were busy in their own thing like some or the other. But draupadi's state was worsening with each passing day in the worry of her Aryaputra Arjun. Not many noticed her different weird like behaviour except her youngest arya, sahdev.

As usual the samragyi was busy in some daily calculations of the treasure which had been pending since a long time. Today in court when she was asked about the same first of all not paying attention to what the courtiers and the samrat were saying she earned some wierd glances from all the people present. When being denied intially Samrat then sternly ordered her to complete the work and submit the next day. When in the middle of her duty one soldier entered informing her about the arrival of the panduputra sahdev. She immediately granted the permission.

Upon entering the chambers he saw her smiling to him but was it a forced smile? he wondered. obviously it was he thought. Fearing he might guess her worry she avoided his gaze and made herself engrossed in tge work in front of her eyes.

Sensing her nature of keeping everything to herself and not wanting to open to anyone easily he took a deep breath and asked her,

"what is it, panchali?"

He wished that she could share her inner turmoil to him that whatever she was going through at that second. At that particular time he wished either vasudev or his bhrata Arjun were present. Whatever it was but deep down he too knew very well about their silent talks and deep understanding for each other, the love for each other. Wait has something bothering her about bhrata Arjun? he suspicioned. Lately he too had sensed some bad aura around his brother.

"umm...just completing this pending work!" she answered.

"no..not that panchali! I am asking if anything is bothering you?" he directly came to the point.

Hearing his question she looked up to meet at his gaze. she wondered how could he sensed this? But decided not to bother him with her unknown fear and make him worry. So she denied.

"dont hide from me panchali! I can very read from your face that something is really up!" he said.

Finally giving up she narrated him everything. After listening to the whole story sahdev's doubt was confirmed. He too had sensed the same but at the moment thought not to make her more worry he denied the fact and assured her its nothing what she is feeling! its may be only some illusion of hers.

Months later...

Some day ago news had come that the sacrificial possession had been reached to the east side, Manipur. Still no news had been arrived till the last on that the horse reached Manipur outskirts.

"We will do it samrat, no worry till arjun is associated with the expedition!" Bheem said proudly.

Samrat smilingly nodded.

"Don't be under some false impression of Manipur king, bhrata bheem!" A voice informed. All the attention was drawn to the source of the sound.

"Why vasudev?" All were confused.

"Future is like a storm which comes uninvited! Who knows what will happen next!" Krishna said casually. Confusion, worry, suspision was dripping from draupadi's face. She looked at govind for the explanation. For a split second their eyes met. But he immediately blinked his eyes signalling her to calm down. Then he again got immersed in the discussion going on.

"Govind, I want you to tell me everything clearly!" Draupadi told.

"Whoa cool down sakhi! About what?" Krishna asked innocently.

Actually he knew what all was going in the east. What state had occurred in that region! But he didn't wanted to tell anybody especially his sakhi about the upcoming events in her life. Her life was like a broken shell first of all itself.

"Don't act innocent Govind! I know you everything, past present and the future!" Draupadi said anger lines visible on her forehead. But she tried to control her best.

"What do you want to know then sakhi?" He asked.

"You know very well. About what and whom I am asking! My heart just cannot calm down. It says something bad might happen to him. I cannot stand this! You know this what I had done all my life and is still doing, all my sufferings I am taking feeling not bothered is only because of one person, that is, him and if anything happens to him I don't know but my life will abruptly come to an end. There is no draupadi if there is no arjun." She finished.

"I know sakhi and I promise you nothing will happen to him. Yeah some moment in your life you have to repent for your sins but you know right he is known to be the "conquerer" and he will conquer even the death even if it embraces him." Krishna told.

She looked horrified but listening his words she further asked,

"Sins? What repentance?"

"I think I am not the right person to tell you but you will know! Just wait for the right time." He said.

She nodded halfheartedly not asking further questions.

Knowing this time if Govind has promised her something then she need not to be worry to such extent.

Usual hearings were going on that one soldier entered informing everyone about the completion of the yagya and the arrival of Rajkumar Arjun.

At the gate of the entrance the brothers welcomed their brother arjun and samrat announced rejoice feast in the whole country.

From one of the sources draupadi got to know all the actual happenings that took place during the expedition, especially in the east region.

She got enraged and wondered how could a son kill his own father. Forget about the boy how could his mother not even tell him about whose blood he was. Strange wasn't it she thought. She decided to talk to arya arjun after the feast was over.

Finally after finishing the feast draupadi headed to her chambers without even wasting more time. Upon reaching there she started to pace in the whole room waiting for him.

Finally after a long wait she heard a particular sound of something. Immediately turning she saw her arya keeping his gandiv in its usual place and smiled towards her. Instantly she was lost in that smile. After so many days she thought. He came towards her but she turned her back towards him. He frowned. Suddenly she felt a weight on her shoukders.

"What happened panchali? Did anyone hurt you?" He asked the last part in a little seriousness.

She didn't said a word.

"Panchali you are really worring me now!" He said.

"Care me too explain?!" She asked sternly turning towards him this time simultaneously tears clouding in her eyes. First he got confused but later he got what she wanted to know!

"It was under the influence of a curse panchali! I killed pitamah against the rule of the war and in such a way that you too know! I was supposed to get the punishment and I repented for that so no issues of it now! I am perfectly fine now." He clarified.

Now she got the real meaning of all the words of govind which he said to her the other day.

"Ohh..I am sorry...it just that I couldn't control my feelings! The things I thought for the manipuri princess and her son!" She told.

"Why...you didn't knew real reason behind it! U didn't knew it was pre-ordened that cannot be changed by any means." He consoled her caressing her beautiful pinkish cheeks which now had turned into a crimson red. She lowered her gaze.

"I love you panchali...and without you I cannot imagine my life!" Arjun confessed. With his artistic fingers he pulled her chin gently and made her look into his deep ocean like eyes. At that moment he saw tears streaming down her eyes. He gently kissed all that lining till he reached her now closed eyes. One last time he kissed her closed orbs and hugged her tightly not wanting to part not even for single second.

...THE END...

Yep! This one finally done. Hope you all like it.

Edited by -Saishree- - 7 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very nice Ending Saisree.Superbly written.Your  depiction of Arjun Draupadi love is so honest,genuine beautiful and Devine. Well written. Good luck.
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Res

Unres
Aww sayu this is too cute! Especially their reunion. And the way arya confessed his love! 😳 😳 Drau was so worried for him! But all's well that ends well!
I love it sautanji, please keep writing more and more. ❤️😳Edited by ramya06 - 7 years ago
swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear its beautiful update,thanks for the pm😊,but some how link didn't work,so I googled it and read,u have depicted their love very nicely,ardi feelings towards each other,their love s really pure and serene⭐️,her whole life s nothing but troubles and obstacles,great end dear with their divine love👏
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It was such a sweet and lovely ending!