Diya Aur Baati Hum

Latest Big News.... last date for...... - Page 2

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Logged in after so many months to celebrate this farewell and last anniversary of season 1 with my friends.. If possible will try to contribute something but not sure.. if not I will definitely be present to enjoy the contris from others.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good to read partners comments after ages 
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, it feels so good to read old members' comments when I'm in the forum too. 😳 πŸ˜† Used to read old posts and loved their comments...
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pasurYa

Logged in after so many months to celebrate this farewell and last anniversary of season 1 with my friends.. If possible will try to contribute something but not sure.. if not I will definitely be present to enjoy the contris from others.πŸ‘πŸΌ

wow SS ..so glad to see you here πŸ˜ƒ

nep3 thumbnail

AY welcome back ..everyone is coming slowly but surely .πŸ‘
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all.  I am also in for the farewell of my favorite show.  The show was completely lost for me with KD track and I quit the show with the birth of twins, so that this show remains my favorite always.
I am not much interested in season 2.  It would have been good if the show has a happy ending.

Good luck for all the actors for their future projects.
nep3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aishuuu.

Wow, it feels so good to read old members' comments when I'm in the forum too. 😳 πŸ˜† Used to read old posts and loved their comments...

it feels good.. isn't it ? i want even older member who were here from day 1 ..
plz come back ..
nep3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: b2011

Hi all.  I am also in for the farewell of my favorite show.  The show was completely lost for me with KD track and I quit the show with the birth of twins, so that this show remains my favorite always.

I am not much interested in season 2.  It would have been good if the show has a happy ending.

I am so so happy to see you back ..
no one liked KD track and giving away Vansh track ..and the way they drag some track it's so depressing  and suraj is same like 5 years ago but if actor is happy what can we say  ..plz stay until it's over and make this forum more interesting and cheerful then show itself ..plz call Ami and whole gang too ..
i am not interested in season 2 either ..
let's make last final month memorable πŸ˜ƒ

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ThankQ Ramaa aunty for your kind invitationπŸ˜‰

I am planning to bon voyage SoorYa and DABH by dedicating romanchik poetic OS.😳.

We can also come up with some hilarious conversation of SoorYa e.g may be SoorYa visits the kapil sharma show to promote farewell of the DABHπŸ˜†
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: b2011

omg i cant believe
bka πŸ€—
welcome back