Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

Wonderful OS about Meet family life Nikhad...wish they had Preet and Gungun scenes in the show.

I must say...of everything you have written on Meet on this forum...this OS is the most readable and enjoyable in terms of grammar and general writing style. 👍🏼

If you're settling into a story telling style...this should be it.

Thanks for writing...and best of luck for your exams 🤗

FATIMAAA :D Meri jaaan :D Thanks a ton for such kind words. I love you and I am back after exams hehe. Btw same here, I do not know why they never showed any Preet and Gungun scene, I mean come on Preet was supposed to be a great father. They even showed his scene with Chahat but no scene with Gungun :( I am so very sad about it..
Edited by Nikhad003 - 7 years ago
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AASUS

Hi Cutiepie story my fav of ur writing so far 😃 

It's mainly cz I enjoy the family bonding a lot in Desh show. I love the words you picked to describe the father and daughter through out the story. 
Cute butterball 😳 Gungun sounds delicious. Her ponytails even more adorable.
Enjoyed the Meet family scene - very caring people the love and care they shower on each other is fab. Lil bit of masti in btw is fun. 

----

Best wishes for semester finals.⭐️

Hiii! :D You left a feedback. YAAAY :D I am so happy and thanks a ton for such lovely words dear... Meet family is the best. I am so glad that you liked my story <3
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chit15

Wow what beautiful OS

Preet living blissful  life with Meher and cute daughter Gunn. Really good concept 
You portrayed whole scenario of Meet's life after they had a daughter and I missed it on show
I loved it lot 
Thanks for beautiful meet os

Thank you sooo much sweetheart  :D I am so happy to get so much amazing feedback from you <3 I know. No family scene was there, moreover no scene between PREET AND GUNGUN was there :(
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramanreehal444

Awww...sooo cute story nikhad!! U nailed it once again 👏 gungun...how cute name na ^_^ and father daughter scenes are jst adorable!! Sorry nikhad i was bsy...so i read it today!! Bt this is one of the cutest stories i hav read!! Jst a happy ending types!! Do continue to write more...and all the very best for ur semester finals!! I know u gonna rock 😉 luv u nikhad :*

Awww raman di :D you are great :* I feel so happy that you love my writing so much. Thank you so much for such lovely words. Gungun was the actual name of meet's daughter in the show btw :D
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran_28

just now came online on I.F. will catch up with ur updates..thank u so much for sending me pms 🤗 

Hey dear :D Okay no problem, take your time :D I will send you pms always <3 Waiting for your feedback eagerly :D
Princex178 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was a cute one... Cute family 😊