Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a

Posted: 7 years ago
Caught Fatmagul for the first time today though I already knew the basic storyline because of frequent Zindagi updates.
This man Kerim is magic. Wow. My whole family males and females were like high watching him-it's weird. 

I read about him on wiki that he first played a negative role in some show where the people loved him so much, more than the positive lead. And for Fatmagul too, the makers specifically wanted him for Kerim exactly for this reason. 

Now I see why. No wonder he's the most recognized Turkish actor in the world. 

For all news on Engin including his bio, check out Sarafatma's posts from pg 4 onwards. There may be other posters too.

P.S. For all news and bio of Engin, check out Sarafatma and others' posts from pg 4 onwards. 

Edited by ibnbattuta - 7 years ago
He looks quite good but more than his looks, I like his style of walking and the way he gives a sarcastic smile at times 😆
I don't know what it is exactly. I'm a lot into energies and stuff. And this man has a massive positive aura I think.
I'm a male so not speaking from the "handsome" perspective obviously. 
He is a wonderful actor. Without saying much, he expresses so much!! And he does all the emotional scene so well, its just so beautiful and perfect ❤️
He is a very good actor and his expression are so real.Even I like his sarcastic way of smiling which was seen again in yesterday's episode.
So im an Engin Akyurek Fan from Pakistan and when I say he is an obsession I literally mean it. Fans went so crazy for him they begged the channel to play his series which they did. Fatmagul was telecast 4th time. 
The show you are talking about is 'bir bulut olsam' it was telecast as Nijaat on urdu1 in urdy dubbing. He plays an epileptic and obsessive man crazy in love with narin. He is amaaazinnggg in it. Sadly the censor board stopped transmission as it was very bold topic. His character ties the girl to his hand at night so she wont run away and stalks her and makes her walk on mines while he watches her sitting on his pajero. Engin was soo good I mean its such a rotten character but u still end up loving him. I dunno its his eyes he makes a sad puppy dog eyes n BOOM u cant hate anything.

And its very very different from Kerim in fatmagul. He is very versatile. U can barely tell thr plsyed by the same guy. His body language and expressions are sooo different. He is king of expressions and king of versatility. 

He is very very expressive and you know he was nominated for an Emmy last year. He deserves to be at number 1.
When he entered the Industry the critics said he has to prove himself as his looks are not typical european as he looks more eastern and he proved them.

Watch his recent show 'Kara para ask' its called 'kala paisa pyar' in urdu. Its fantastic and hes suerb in that too. I mean hes fab in every role. Thr all so different.

Really happy to see he is winning fans in india too. Since 2012 he is most fan favorite turkush actor in pk. Hope he makes a mark in india too like he did across the world.
So when you say you are unto energies its true he has a strong screen presence. I guess people build familiarity and trust with others throygh thier eyes as eyes reflect thier inner state of mind.
With Engin if you notice his eyes are very talkative and expressive. He acts and gives expressions from his eyes alot and thr sparkly I dunno how to explain it but you build most familiarity with him coz of this reason I guess.

It looks real, acts natural and less of an act hence hes charming to watch on screen. He also has this body language makes u want to hug kerim n feel sorry for him.

Even iv noticed sharukh khan and fawad khan act with thier eyes. Engin is turkeys answer to shahrukh 😛
Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
SaraFatma
You're into energies too? So glad to meet you. Hope we can share insights in the future. 

Oh no, you killed it for me by comparing him to Shahrukh and Fawad. Fawad is ok among Pak actors. There are far far far better ones. 

But yes, Engin has some massive presence. One glimpse of him is enough to stand the rest of the show. 
Originally posted by ibnbattuta

SaraFatma
You're into energies too? So glad to meet you. Hope we can share insights in the future. 

Oh no, you killed it for me by comparing him to Shahrukh and Fawad. Fawad is ok among Pak actors. There are far far far better ones. 

But yes, Engin has some massive presence. One glimpse of him is enough to stand the rest of the show. 

@bold: I agree there. SRK overacts a lot sometimes while Fawad is just a decent actor and sometimes bad. Engin is so much better than them and cannot be compared at all. He just surpasses the two in terms of acting and looks and Kerim is so adorable to watch now. Initially, I hated his character but now he seems genuine and soft towards Fatmagul. I'm thankful to the dubbing artist as well 😆

Sorry to SRK and Fawad fans but that's just my opinion.
Yo Sara I'm here.
Engin *. * words are less to describe this guy.
And god no comparing him with SRK and etc actors. Will you believe me, if I say I haven't watched any SRK movie after Chak De!?