Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
thank you junglebee and aayt and all of you others :D

Will probably update by today evening
Aarti.JA thumbnail
PART 2 :

As soon as Khushi had left her boss's cabin, she had given a call to Payal notifying her about everything. Also she had given some other instructions to her elder sister to which the latter had just nodded with a smile.

'Khushi I hope you're making right decision.', Payal had said.

'Jiji... I think it's time now, we met. And why should I run away from everything when I was never wrong. And I believe I am much more stronger than ever. Your lil sis can tackle the world now hehe.', she completed with a tiny bit of light chuckle, to lighten the mood.

'All the best Khushi. I have more than 100% belief in you. Take care and beware of sick people. You're gonna find them alot there. And dont worry about here. Everything is fine.', Payal boosted the listener's confidence with all her heart.

'Thank you jiji. Love you. I'll be back home after meeting him and teaching some people much needed lessons if required. See you then.', and she hung up.

Khushi had joined Fine Fabrics, her latest company, around a month ago. She had been trying for jobs from 2 months but some or the other way, Arnav Singh, the mighty Raizada came into the picture as the owner. And she used to run away. And this knowledge is what she had let her new boss know about her. 

She cross-checked if ASR was anywhere in the picture this time, but the boss had re-assured her in negative. Also, he really liked the potential this dignified woman owned. But what Khushi didn't know was, the boss had conveniently lied to her, just because he wanted the talent to stay in his office.

Now after a few weeks, when she had thought she'd face no more problems, her boss had suddenly started talking about her transfer, and she somewhere knew who must be behind it. She didn't let her boss know what relationship her and ASR shared, but she just let him know enough to gain his favour.

Now when she could smell something was wrong, she immediately confronted her boss about it. He, without any delay, had accepted his folly and also confessed why he didn't let her go. Though initially way mad at her boss, she'd finally forgiven him.

But today, after one week of this transfer talks, she'd finally got defeated. That, she'll have to move to AR. This time though, she vowed to not run away and join away some other company only to face the same thing again and again. Instead, this time she'll fight back. Fight back ferociously.

'If that's the case ASR, I am with you. I'll make sure she pays for every single pang of pain you've gone through.'

The moment he had heard such venomous words, he had immediately backed off his hand from her wicked clutch, his eyes boring deep into hers.

'NO! Shes my prey. No one is allowed to touch or even think about ASR's meal. Its ME who'll take nice care of her.', he spoke the last part with a dangerous smirk on the side of his lips. The message was loud and clear.

Lavanya couldn't have been happier. So what if ASR was hell bent on bringing her back, she was happy he was going to make her life a burning hell. And Lavanya would have just danced right now. So glad and happy was she!

I know that ASR. What I am meaning to say is, you'll feel satisfied when she's hurt right, so I was just concerned about your happiness.', she tried her luck again.

This time, without any word, he just looked so piercingly at her that she could feel her eyes and skin burn with his mere glance. It was a NO.

Fine ASR. The meal is then, all yours.', though she behaved as if she agreed and understood, she inwardly smirked, planning ways and schemes to hurt the woman who'll be soon joining here. And going all scot-free after crimes, was nothing new and hard for her.

Victory was all hers.

The moment Khushi had stepped in, the air changed of its own accord. He knew she was here, and it was only a matter of few minutes before she'd be right in front of his very eyes.

He showed not the erratic beating of his heart on his face. The palm which never sweated, sweated now. And keeping a hard-stoned face became the toughest task ever. And then, the most bitter memory of his life, hit his mind with a ferocious intensity.

"No! I don't love him. I don't love Arnav. I just love you. Please trust me.'

Lavanya could see these words passing across his face, and the emotions which they made him feel. Or rather how emotionless they made him. The way his face turned blood-red with might fury which only he could possess, she didn't know she should be happy or concerned.

Handling over the file to him and getting a Get-out' response in return, she was about to leave when the awaited lady had come in, in a maddening rush.

The atmosphere had turned deadly silent and only the voices of eyes could be heard. Their eyes which had their own language. Lavanya could see both of them looking through each others' souls and she dared not utter a single word now.

Welcome to AR, Miss. Gupta', his deep voice rang in the cabin, after a stillness of a minute or two, to which he could see her getting stiffened, a bit.

Clad in simple denim jeans and off-white kurti, a scarf around her neck, she looked so breathtakingly beautiful even with the minimal of make-up. This is what Lavanya first scanned about her. She burned in jealousy looking at her beauty. She had always wondered how pale and weak she must have turned, when she no more had ASR in her life, but the reality was exactly opposite.

Khushi looked healthy, fuller, amazingly gorgeous and with absolutely no traces of pale sadness.

Without acknowledging his so called welcome words, she turned to Lavanya with a half-smirk on her lips.

Trying to find something else?', she asked aloud and confident, her voice as sweet as ever, and yet full of disgust for the wretched woman she was talking to. Khushi exactly knew what Lavanya wanted to witness, and she couldn't be happier to prove her so wrong.

For a moment Lavanya was hugely taken aback with her audacity to question her so confidently, that too in ASR's cabin. She wanted to rub that ugly smirk off her face, but before uttering any word, she just turned to ASR to see what he had to say.

You didn't hear me I guess, Miss Gupta. I hope you got your appointment letter.', he said, totally unconcerned about Lavanya, as if she didn't even exist.

Ofcourse I got the appointment letter Mr.Raizada. How could I not, when the owner in picture, is YOU', she shot back with equal iciness in her words. He couldn't stop the smirk hitting his lips again. He had to admire the guts which only SHE possessed in this whole freaking world.

I would like to have a talk with you in private, if you don't mind.', very well reading his eyes and face, her words sounded more like an order than a request, clearly indicating Lavanya to leave.

Hell astonished and angry with Khushi's behaviour, Lavanya again turned back to look at ASR,waiting for his response. Her rage could be seen clearly on her face, and Khushi enjoyed every bit of it.

She won't leave. Talk what you've to say. We both are here and listening.', his words rang after a few moments, piercing her heart with an intensity unknown. 

Aarti.JA thumbnail
I updated 2nd part of my story .
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
interesting..
Huleygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Waiting for Khushi's comeback
Please don't make Khushi weak
Aarti.JA thumbnail
Thank you Huleygirl , Junglebee and MysticRiver :)
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! Lavanya was the cause of their breakup?  Hope ASR finds this out and gives her a lesson not to be forgotten.