India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

26th July 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 26 July 2004 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
The next morning Jassi is getting ready for office. The glow on her face is unbelievable. She keeps thinking about the things Armaan had told her. Since she is practically living in those memories she wears the towel as the duppata. Wear the bathroom slippers instead of proper shoes. She remembers how Armaan had given her heart to her. So she says loudly that Armaan sir I am keeping your heart in my purse ( What a romantic place) and it will always be with me. She also says that she trusts him now. Then she goes down. She is startled to see Nandu sitting on the swing. Jassi asks him what he is doing here. Nandu replies that this is his home too. Then Nandu comments on her new fashion (towel & bathroom slippers). Jassi says with a face " I was awake the whole night. Don't you know that I have so much responsibility about Gulmohur." To which Nandu replies that, " I also had a sleepless night. I was thinking that we will never change. And the people we like…. I mean the things we like we will never get it". Jassi remembers about Armaan. And then replies confidently " No Nandu that's not true. Our dreams have just started coming true".

The scene changes and now we see Purab. Purab is getting ready. He is looking in the mirror. He says to himself " One of the rules in my life is to learn from my mistakes and not to moan over them. And Jassi I made the mistake of leaving you once but this time I won't repeat it." And then he thinks that he needs to open Jassi's eyes and show her that Armaan has put curtains over her eyes and is cheating her. He goes and check the time. He is surprise to discover that it is only seven in the morning. He even calls the reception to confirm it. Then he thinks to himself that because of Jassi he ends up waking seven in the morning. ( I have no idea why he was complaining.)

Jassi and Raj enters Armaan 's cabin. Jassi minds keep drifting back to Armaan. Seeing Jassi 's face Raj comments how peaceful it is without Armaan as he is not there worrying over little things. Since she hasn't heard a word she agrees with him. Raj then tell her in a surprise tone that he didn't expect her to agree with him. Jassi wakes up from her dreams and asks him in a worry tone that what had she agreed on. Any way the topic changes and now they are talking about the store. Raj says "I have some one in my heart …..(His eyes get dreamy) .. I mean in my mind for the finance". Jassi ask him innocently if it is Arundhati. Raj asks her that how she guessed. Jassi replies that there is no one better for the job. Then she suggests that they better confirm it with Armaan sir. Raj says that's unnecessary because Armaan has given her the power of Attorney so he trusts her completely on the matter. Now Jassi eyes glows with happiness. Raj then leaves saying he need to practice his lines on how to speak to Arundhati.

Purab walks in Gulmohur. First he looks doubtful but then he tells himself to stop wasting time and just go. Pari sees him. She practically jumps on him. She stops him and asks how can she help him. Purab says that he has come to meet Mr. Aryan. Pari calls Aryan and informs him about Purab. Aryan decides that he will come down to meet Purab himself. Any way Pari eyes are popping out of her head since she has discovered that this is Purab Merha. She wishes that Purab would be the one who would call her.(Keep on wishing Pari !) She tries to start a conservation with by asking him if he wants coffee or tea. Purab declines. By that time Aryan has come down. He tells Purab that Purab timing are always perfect even if he is early, late or unexpected. Purab laughs at the comment. Flattery will not get you any where Aryan.

Aryan asks the reason for his visit. ( I didn't get this part) Purab says that he is going to start opening his own store. Again Aryan says that Purab timing are perfect. Aryan tells him that he is on Purab side. Purab tells him that he believes in actions. Aryan replies that he knows what Purab wants and he will get it for him. Aryan also mentions that Armaan is also opening stores.Purab asks him that since Armaan is gone Aryan must be handling the affairs of Gulmohur. Aryan tells him bitterly that he doesn't have such luck that for the first time in history a sectary Miss Jasmeet Walia is given the power of attorney. But Aryan doesn't mind. Because he believes that he has a one of a kind, unique and cunning brain. Purab doesn't seem to hear because he is thinking about Armaan's store.

Jassi can't seem to get over Armaan. She keeps thinking about him. She jumps on the phone when the phone rings. It was a blank call. Purab had given her that blank call to check to see if she is in office. He thinks to himself then " When I least wanted you or thought about you then you were there but now when I am in love with you and thinks about you then you are not there Jassi". In Armaan 's cabin the phone rings again. This time it is Armaan. Armaan questions her that he is so happy hearing her voice and that is she happy to hear it too? Jassi avoids the subject and starts talking about Gulmohur. Armaan tells her that he has called her to ask about her NOT Gulmohur. But Jassi keeps blabbering about Gulmohur and how they are working on the store. After there conversation is finish. Jassi twirls around the room like a nine year old. She whoops with joy. The funny part is that she told Armaan about everything in Gulmohur but forgot to mention that they are going to ask arundhathi for the finance. She takes Armaan's pen and says " From now on till you are gone I will write with your pen and together we will write Gulmohur's name on the sky Armaan Sir"

Maddy is back. He is telling Nasreen and Ruby about London. He believes that London air is with filled magic and so creativity just flowed in his vein when he was there. He shows them the designs. He believes that the designs are international. Aryan then walks in. Maddy tells him to go out as negative vibes are not allowed in his studio. When Aryan still sticks around Maddy tell him that he gotten order from the queen of England that Aryan is not allowed in his studio. Aryan tells him that the Queen of Gulmohur is Jassi. And the king ( Armaan ) and Queen have decided to open Gulmohur's own store which will introduce New designers. Aryan tell Maddy with a evil grin that Maddy better watch out as he won't remain Gulmohur's only fashion designer now.Maddy leaves the office in anger. Straight toward Jassi. Ruby mom tries to stop him. Pari also follows him. Maddy barges into the office. And starts complaining with out any sense. Jassi tries to ask him what is the matter. Maddy tells her angrily not to put salt on his wounds. Then Jassi sees Purab standing outside. Jassi goes towards him while Ruby and Pari are trying to talk with Maddy. She asks Purab what is he doing here. Purab says that he has come to meet her. Jassi says that she is very busy. Purab tells her with a huge grin that he will wait for her until she is done. Jassi knows that she is helpless so she leaves. Raj sees Purab leaving the floor. He goes toward Jassi and asks her if she has seen Purab and does she knows what he is doing there. The show end with Jassi guilty looks and with Maddy screaming that he is resigning.

Edited by deadly - 26 July 2004 at 2:05pm

susan Newbie
susan
susan

Posted: 26 July 2004 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
where is the update?
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 26 July 2004 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Sorry about that Susan.There was some pasting problem.
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 26 July 2004 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 26 July 2004 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Oh, finally Maddy is in this episode! Good!

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 26 July 2004 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Didnt he look so cute he saved a rubbish show today - its just going around in circles
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 5:25am | IP Logged
could'nt agree with you more surnita.I'm soooo glad maddy is back as he lends some interesting vibes to the show.And one should look at Pari's eyes(as round as galleons)popping out of their sockets. 
Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 5:47am | IP Logged

hey all u Purab fans...check out the latest issue of Femina. It has a section on what Sameer Soni likes/loves/hates, what is his favourite poison, music book etc etc....u get the picture.

I will post it in a day for those who could not get that issue Smile 

This is my good deed for the day Wink

Go to top