Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Chalo lota mukt huye Jethalal..

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

.. Aur jeevan me pehli baar badi himmat se choro ka samna kiya, 

Pehli baar param mitra Mehta ji ke bina Chalu Pandey ke hathon se chut aaye

Aur pehli baar Param Pujaniyo Sasumaa ke nusko ke bina lota mukt huye.

I liked the track although there were some cliched scenes. It seems makers have understood we do not appreciate Gd wasis standing in a semicircle, talking in unison  while trying to solve every matter with their weirdest ideas and then doing garba every time a problem has been solved. This track had those weird ideas and some were actually very dangerous but then Jetha went ahead with his luck and finally got rid of his lota by chance.

We understand GD is a family but even family deserves privacy. I liked when Mehta asked if he was to come to the police station. Jetha said he would ask him to come if required. Its not like tracks where Mehta had to accompany Jetha even on petty issues.

Hathi bhai's character needs some serious changes. This man should have something beyond his eating habits. Either do something about his exceeding weight or replace the actor as of now. Since very little can be done with him, the makers make him do repetitive things. 

I have seen Dayashankar Pandey in various movies and shows. He is a decent actor but he is immensely irritating and annoying as Chalu Pandey. Why does he need to over act so much to prove he is an honest officer ? There had been other police oficers in the show. Why is it so important to have him every time. How cme every case is under the jurisdiction of his police station ? He is shown to have missed important appointments at home while working for a case from GD but I thought Police officers do have shifting duties ?

Overall a decent track wth few things here and there. Few scenes were funny while some were cliched. Its almost a Dayaless, Tappuless and Bapujiless track.