RagNa OS-Junoon

SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Half of the story is same as of Dard-E-Mohabbat,its same till the time when kalpi gets to know about prem's n pakhi's betrayal...    The story starts with kalpi going to prem's house n their she gets the biggest shock of her life,their she gets to know about prem's n pakhi's betrayal n on learning about it she was so heart broken that she couldn't able to think about anything,she was just lifelessly walking on the middle of road without caring about her surrounding's or anything else,she was so happy ten or fifteen mins before,she was on cloud9 but within this ten or fifteen mins her whole world crash down,all her dreams,hopes, life,love,heart gets break down or you can say shattered into many a pieces n even after crying her heart out indeed her tears stops, her tears dried up but her heart was bleeding badly,deep down she was very hurt as for the first she guts to step out from her parents protective shield n falls for a boy,for the very first time she trust n loved a boy but from him she only gets betrayal n the friend whom she trust the most was always the part of all this game infact she is the one who has planned all this,her friend also cheat n ditched her n that was the most shocking n hurting thing for her,she just wish to run away leaving everything behind or just vanish into thin air but she knows the reality too but in mid of all this as kalpi was walking in the middle of road a truck in full speed was fastly approaching towards her n was almost about to hit her but before the truck could hit her someone saves her in the nick of time hurting himself but kalpi couldn't able to see him as she was not in her sense,she was in a state of mental shock,she doesn't know what to do or what not,she still cant able to digest the fact that the person whom she loves the most never loved her,all this was just a bloody drama,her first love was left incomplete or was this the love from her side too or not but above all this as kalpi was not in her sense n huffing badly that boy who had saved her a min ago searches n goes nearby to bring some water for kalpi but when he returns back kalpi was nowhere to be seen,he even looks here n their for her but she is nowhere so he thought that may she had gone so he to left from their whereas suhana brings kalpi back to her home n by seeing their daughter kalpi in such a broken n shattered condition kalpi's parents shot up lots of question to both of them because of which suhana told them everything n after hearing all this both kalpi's dad n bhai were boiling in angry,they both just want to go n smash that prem's face but kalpi's mom stop them by saying that whatever has to happen had already happened n now nothing will gone change,we cannot give her back her love but atleast we all can support her,we can be her strength in this time, we can assure her that no matter what happens we all are their for her n will always be their for her, we all can help her to get back to normal,to again live her life n trust people as not everybody is bad... we both are their for her n we will help her in every possible way we can they both said together,even I'm also always their for my friend n will help her in every way to get back to normal I can,I too will always support her said suhana n by seeing her friend n family concern n caring about her so much she in her heart thanks god for giving her amazing n lovely family n a best friend who were always their for her in every situation n then she told to everyone that she will live her life again if not for herself then for sure for all of them but this time she will never going to up,she told to her parents that I had let you all down so this time I will make up for it,this time I will make you all proud so that you all can proudly say that she is my daughter n she is the best daughter to which her parents says beta you r our best daughter n will always be no doubt n they again told to her that beta we all r humans so its obvious that we all will do some or other mistake n if didn't do any mistake then aren't we become god so its not wrong in doing mistakes but if you do mistakes then have the guts to accept it too because sayings truth n accepting your mistake is right n best thing n if you tries to hide your mistake then for hiding it you had to say a lie not for ones but many a times which is wrong, totally wrong so never choose a wrong path in your life because may be wrong path easily takes you too your goal n their r too many hurdles in right path but at the end its the right path who will make you happy n who leads you to success n even god r always with everyone who choose the right path just always remember it beta to which kalpi nod her head in yes n then her parents blessed her for a long n a happy life n after such a emotional family scene everyone had their dinner n went to respective rooms to sleep but sleep was far away from kalpi's eyes,may be her family had forgiven her but she not forgive herself,she was thinking that how can she be a so fool to trust someone like that n was silent crying so that no one gets up by the sound but soon she finds her mom standing infront of her,as the lights of her room was open so her mom just come to check her that whether she is fine or not, she assures her mother that she is fine but her mom just holds her hand say I know beta you r not as I can see this in your eyes she again told to her that beta you can fool everyone but you can't fool your mom,we both have a heart to heart connection,I can read your heart n gets to know whether you r f9 or not if you don't even tell me, she says to kalpi's that I know beta for us its very easy to say that just forgets everything whatever happened n move on in your life but for you its very much difficult to forget your first love or anything n move on but beta atleast try it you will feel better, you cant always stick to your past, you have to look after your present n future also n just because of your one mistake you cant ruin your present n future n moreover one or another you have to move on in your life so why not that day be today only... I'm trying my best mom,I'm trying to forget him n everything related to him but its hurting a lot mom, everytime I tries to forget everything I fails n that makes my hate myself even more,I cant bear this pain anymore mom its hurting me too much kalpi replied back after listening kalpi's thought her mom just wipes out her tears n say I know beta you r going through worst phase of your life but beta you have to be strong, you cant give up like this for someone who don't even bothers about you,about your feelings, about your heart,you had to ones again starts a fresh a life n just remember your family r always their for you to support you,we will never let you fall beta,we r your friends more then your family with whom you can share up anything you want but plz beta never again hides anything form us like you did,may be after hearing you we will shouts on you, locks you in your room,oppose you to meet from anyone,even slaps you n not able to understand your point of you but beta we will do all that formed you only as no parents will do or wants anything bad for their Kids, never loose your trust on your family n if anytime you feels like that we r doing something wrong then never hesitates to come to us n point out our mistake,we all r not prefect,we all had some or other flaws in them so its not bad to learn from other n if the other person is smaller then you also, never underestimated anyone...I will always gone remember all this teaching of yours mom n love you mom you r the best mom in this whole universe n now I feels very fresh n light after talking with you so thank you mom kalpi replied back to which her her mom tells her that now you become so big that you will thank your mom,go now I will not talk with you n shows fake angry,I don't care who much big I get but I will always remain small for you kalpi replied n then she puts her head her mom's lap n her mom sings a lullaby for her because of which she falls asleep within a second n then her mom cares her forehead n prays to god to give her all the happiness...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0913155 thumbnail
Wooo tooo good can't wait for next update loveddd it plz con soon thanks for PM😛
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes! Really liked this! Thanks for the pm.
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update 
Thank you for PM 
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome I really love it
Update soon
sumasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jiya it's so nice yaar n thq 4 pm
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb  jiya...
 I loved that her parents support  her here...n prem pakhi ğŸ˜¡...
Update soon 
abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved ur super duber update jiya.. Seriously i hated kalpi's parents in dard . But here loved the supporting parents... Will be waiting for ur next update and thank you for pm..
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful os loved it thank you for pm.
deepu_kutty thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update dr. I love kalpi parents here