Akshara in White Gown??? Really???

Posted: 7 years ago
I was a little annoyed seeing Akshara in White gown.  Here in western world it is absolutely unfair for anyone to compete with bride on her wedding day. In India, it is the same too... All along when Akshara makeup and dressing was wayyy better than others, I always wondered the same. But today, it was too much
Who in the world comes to a wedding of nephew in a church and wears a white gown like the bride?? pleaseee?

Also on another note... Akshara's make up especially her eyebrows in the beginning part of Sundays episode were a little overdone...😆😆

Just my opinion ... no bashing please
dear now wait for this post to go beyond 10pages 😆
Yes dear this thread will go beyong 10 pages..
But yeah i dont know much about church wedding but i thought only bride is supposed to wear a white gown.. 
Also the gown akshara was made to.wear is a bridal gown.. i 
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

Andy ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

Hahaha. True.!! 
But she is a lead in the show na..? and I also felt it's much over.. I saw the photos only.. Don't know about the epi
Originally posted by abinaksh

But she is a lead in the show na..? and I also felt it's much over.. I saw the photos only.. Don't know about the epi
Yea she is lead from d first generation.. but its not her wedding ..
Yup! Just saw the episode, and i too was like, really??? 
They could have atleast picked a neutral color - peach, pink whatever. But no, they need to make akshara look like a bride too - even when she is a mother to two grown up kids!!

No offence to hina. I think she is gorgeous. Just have a bone to pick with the cvs. Do they have to be so in your face with akshara being beautiful and perfect in all aspects? that has already been established.  We already know that. I hardly think there is a need to mention that or showcase that in every given opportunity

Edited by mridhu - 7 years ago
It was unfair to rose and the actress playing it and i also read somewhere that no one should wear white gown except the bride so it looked against the traditions.
I want to querry onne point StaryPhoenix (Mod)..What action can be taken for fans who easily said other fans MIDS, Bashers & Multiple I.D. owners..I don't know exactly..Here Warnings be given to genuine fans but What about Who hurt Knowingly to fans with a single I.D. owner as MIDS..Not fair..Please make some rules & strict actions against  such fans..Is this not a derogatory remark according to IF rules..We are newbies this doesn't mean the fans who  instigate fights first given no warning..Enuf Edited by meeraverma - 7 years ago