~|Always Munching|~ - Page 21

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by AmritaIPKKND

Thanks Rish and Pari for the pep talk! Perhaps one day I will get over him! Omg yes, men's perfume is orgasmic! I love it when a really good-looking guy walks by and you can smell his cologne!! ❤️

You both are so 🤣
Hey hey, am back. But I have a question to you people living in India. Why is today Ied? I mean, in July was already Eid na. So why holiday today? I didn't understand that
Originally posted by IdioTinTin.

Hey hey, am back. But I have a question to you people living in India. Why is today Ied? I mean, in July was already Eid na. So why holiday today? I didn't understand that

Lol ask me na! There are 2 eids in a year. Eid ul Fitr which came in july after fasts means ramadan
This is eid ul azha where we slaughter animals. This is on the event of pilgrimage 😊
Originally posted by Rish_Rubles

Lol ask me na! There are 2 eids in a year. Eid ul Fitr which came in july after fasts means ramadan
This is eid ul azha where we slaughter animals. This is on the event of pilgrimage 😊

oh, now get it. And it's a national holiday. Wish I knew earlier. We drove all the way 300 kms to Indian embassy only to see it was closed due to holiday -_-

oh, now get it. And it's a national holiday. Wish I knew earlier. We drove all the way 300 kms to Indian embassy only to see it was closed due to holiday -_-

Owh shit no! Yes it is a holiday. Phew. Sad. Now you know you keep sitting at your home next year :)

Owh shit no! Yes it is a holiday. Phew. Sad. Now you know you keep sitting at your home next year :)

LOL, na we went to apply for OCI. We'll have to go some other day now, maybe next week
Do lemme know if there's any national holiday next week before we drive another 600 kms in vain🤣

Do lemme know if there's any national holiday next week before we drive another 600 kms in vain🤣

I dint think so theree is any 😆
Anyway I'm so bored kuch achi baat karo na 🥱

I dint think so theree is any 😆
Anyway I'm so bored kuch achi baat karo na 🥱

sure, let's talk about Tere Sang Yaara and kaun Tujhe songs

I am in love with them, heard these two on repeat all those 6 hours in car

sure, let's talk about Tere Sang Yaara and kaun Tujhe songs

I am in love with them, heard these two on repeat all those 6 hours in car