Free will and Chaos. The end and The start. The circle of life.

Bennet.Lizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nalini,πŸ€—
Its so beautiful and so true!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
I just loved to read it.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I don't have any words to say...I'm really speechless at ur extraordinary thinking capacity!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Hats off to u girl!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for the pm.πŸ˜ƒ
With love,
Aheli.
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Res

Dear Nalini,
Though I have read this complete, but will need my laptop to type for this amazing piece of writing.

But meanwhile, I just want to let you know that its really beautiful, and very much realistic.

Love
- HarshadaEdited by Alvapriya - 7 years ago
...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is beautiful. β€οΈ
The circle if life is something that has always fascinated me as a strong believer of karma.
It goes without saying what goes around comes around. Just lie a circle.
I was reminded of this stars of a poem we learned at school.
'men may come and men may go but I go on forever.' 
Even though in the cycle if time we exist for an infinitesimal amountif time, that little while can make a whole lot if difference. That makes it beautiful 

I loved the post. Keep writing N, you're amazing at it πŸ€—

Lots of love
N
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello, there!

I like the way you think, Bennet Lizzy. For, you seem to think a lot and that's the best kind of thinking, that is, if you can write it out of your system. This is a very insightful piece of writing. It's food for thought, and that's pretty darn cool.

What people call destiny I call presence of other people on the planet. Free will can and (I think) should be exercised as much as one can on the individual level. We can all run like crazy toward what we want in life. That is really all we can do in this life that you've rightly described to be cyclic in nature. There are people everywhere, their actions affect our actions, behavior and thoughts. That is why everything cannot be as we want it. Chaotic is the life of a person who strives for what she or he wants, giving birth to an action one really desires comes at a cost. That's how we learn, that's how we grow. And we stunt our growth the minute we decide to leave it all up to the universe, god or destiny. That is strictly my opinion, of course, my thoughts that this article of yours gave rise to. Thank you for helping me exercise my brain muscles a bit and all. Also, you use your extensive vocab like a royal boss. This made a very good read!

thegameison 
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Res😳

Unres πŸ˜³
I love the heading. Free will and chaos. See, chaos itself, in a way, is free will. 
What you have penned down is what I have been thinking for a while now. Irrespective of how much you try to stop the flow, the flow will find a way to get to you, and take shape. My philosophy in life is to go with the flow. Going with the flow is easier or more difficult, depending on how you view it. It just depends on how we accept it.

krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nalini dear..
It was beyond my imagination...beautifully penned down.speechless...loved itπŸ€—

Talia