Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Another week starts, another exciting week with lots of events waiting to happen, news waiting to unfurl, story lines poised at interesting stages in the shows and reality shows are catching up with the TRPs....  and we bring you these news and much more only on our India-Forums.com Newsletter.

Did you participate in the Celebrity Quiz of last week?  It wasnt so tough, wasnt it.  And for those of you who did not, dont forget to check out this week's Celebrity Quiz, its simple and easy Wink  And the clues for the Who am I this week are very Big smile interesting, so dont miss that one.

And from this week onwards, Newsletter is just a PM away from all of you.  Just drop a pm to "newsletter" or click on the link given in it, to reach us.

So what are you waiting for, solve the puzzles and quizes and pm us your answers.  We are waiting.

Poetry
Corner

Sunday Morning

Joke
Corner
Click Here to read the poetry by Naughty_n_nice Want to know how does ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ and dddd spend their Sunday. Click here Click here to read some jokes by Ms. Bholi Bhali
IF ki Taaza Khabar

India-Forums, is now in the Top 25 Indian websites! Not only that but it has now reach 200,000+ members! Come celebrate!

Kitne Admi the? Yes, the famous line from the hit move, Sholay. You guessed it right, as last week was Cartoon Week at India-Forums, this week I-F members are changing their signatures to Bollywood signatures! Yay! Its Bollywood Week!! In the spirit of Bollywood Week, two superstars will be joining us at India-Forums!! Can you guess who?? Well, Arshad Warsi and Anupam Kher!! Don't you have plenty of questions for them? For more info please click here!

Who's your favorite Bollywood jodi? Shahrukh Khan and Kajol? Or the Preity and Shahrukh? Your choice! Come share! What is Bollywood? Bollywood is our Indian film factory. So what exactly is Bollywood? What are your thoughts and or feelings on Bollywood, is it glam, drama, or styles? share your thoughts! What's your favorite Bollywood movie?Is it the classic Sholay? Or the heart warming movie Dilwale Dhulaniye Le Jayenge. Ya phir, is your heart racing to Dhoom?

Roses are red, violets are blue, and my heart is Dewanna over you, dedicated to India-Forums, my Jaan-E-Mann! In spirit of Bollywood Week the I-F's Crazy Creative team introduce to you Prem Patra to India-Forums Oh, and not only that but there's a twist!! In your prem patra you have to use as many Bollywood movies name as you can!

So, as I mentioned above last week's theme was "Cartoon Week". Thus, there was a contest! Did you participate? Did I hear yes's? ! Did you find out if you won or not? Nahi?! Hurry and check the Winners to the Cartoon Contest!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Fariha, happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Aparna happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Aji. India-Forums is celebrating three birthdays! Yes! Our Channel Moderator, Aparna_BD ,our Cool Viewbie, Fariha17, and our Moderator scorpion134 are all celebrating their birthdays!

Wish Aparna here!

Wish Fariha here!

Wish Aji here!

From Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai to the famous Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Ekta Kapoor serials always have bloopers in it! Some bloopers from Kaajal found hereand of course, the complete list of Balaji twists and formulasMay it be, if the heroine loves the hero, but uh-oh! The hero doesn't love her? :( May it be Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, KhavyAnjali or Karam Apna Apna, it's true that Ekta uses the same outfits over, and over again! Costumes are the same, but actresses are different!Hmm.. Kya Yehi Pyar Hai? No , no, what about.. hmm, Kya Pyar Hai? Can you think of a unique name for the Re name Kaisa Ye Pyar Haicontest?

The Big Boss- Kadi Najar Solid Asar forum is having a Jodi Dhamaal Contest! Be sure to participate!

In the Sindoor Tere Naam Ka section, members are crying an ocean! Yes, the Sindoor section is flooded with tears. Why? Members can't stop crying as they are saying goodbye to VedikaBut! While Sindoor-ians are weeping, Saath Phere-ians are having fun with there Chutter PutterAlso, there's a Silly Picture Contestgoing on in the Saath Phere section!

Things are heating up in the Jab Love Hua section! Nothing to be scared about though! The Villagers V/S Citerscontest is on! All you do is, you get chosen to be a Citer or a Villager, and they compete against each other, to find out.. Is it better to live in a City? Or better to live in a Village?

From Khatti Dal to Haleem! Sounds yummy right? Well, you're only a post away from making such yummy food! Because, in the Khaana Khazana section Cuisine of the moth is ~ Hyderabadi

Did you guys participate in the Caption Contest in the Bano Meri Dhulan section? No? Why, that's okay! You can still vote for your favorite caption!In the Ghar Ki Ek Lakhsmi Betiyann forum, members are having their own discussion. Do you agree or disagree? But with what? Find out what to discuss here!

So what ARE you waiting for? Jump into the world of, masti, discussion, and of course FUN! But where can you find that? Only at India-Forums-#1 Indian TV Discussion Forum

Tellydom Tidbits

Baa Bahu aur Baby: Saumil is taken to the hospital. The best doctor is called from America but his flight gets delayed. As Saumil didn't have enough time, Baa asked Saumil's own doctor to do the operation. Though he was hesitant at first, Baa convinces. The operation takes place for hours and everyone is praying to God. Finally the doctor announces that the operation was a success and Saumil is saved! Saumil regains consiousness and everyone is happy that he doesn't have any memory loss because of the operation. Everyone in the Thakkar family is rejoicing.

Akela: It was a revamped episode. Friends have a Halloween party and come across a mysterious bracelet. The bracelet has a jailer's spirit inside it and kills females one by one. Ranbir comes to the rescue and saves Sweta on time. Read More...

IF ki Voice

Question for this week: Imagine that you woke up one morning and found out that India-Forums was invaded by aliens who were pretending to be Moderators and hacking into e-mail IDs. The real Mods were nowhere to be found. YOU are IF's only hope. What do you do to drive the aliens away?

simplyvivacious : WOW! Aliens? Their presence on I-F is a proof of I-F's growing popularity. Besides, I-F is addictive and who can blame the aliens for wanting to invade it? Had they been nice enough, I would have really appreciated their stay on I-F, but alas! They have to play dirty games. So, I would definitely like to hire an anti-hacking champ friend of mine to get rid of them, and restore I-F to its real Dev team. We all live happily ever after...

Belle1989 : Wow, aliens invading I-F before the planet Earth? Wow, if I weren't a mod and just a plain old member, I would first challenge them to a trivia game about Hindi Television.  It sounds silly, but since this is a TV Discussion forum, the aliens must be able to accept this challenge if they want to own it. If that doesn't drive them away, then I will call the Alien Exterminators (i.e. nortonantialien) and install that in my computer.

Sowmyaa : I will start acting like one of them. Once they have full confidence in me, I will find out what did they do to the regular Dev Team members and then rescue them. We will then fight back and take our IF back and then I will request original Dev team members to destroy me as I might have been infected by aliens and I might be the threat in the future.

scorpion134 : I will start spamming them till they run away. Being a Moderator I know how frustrating it is when members spam so I'd spam on the forum and in their PM inboxes.

From the Editors Desk:-

Hey, did you get a chance to look at the Celebrity of last week?  We did not get in your entry for the quiz.  Why not try your hand at the quiz this week, its simple and easy.  The Picture Puzzle and the Who am I are very easy too, so we hope to receive your entry this week.  Just send in an email to [email protected] or drop a to newsletter. 

How did you like the new coloumns?  Is there anything that you would like to be added in the newsletter?   No need to now track television channels to find out which song is topping the list, we now bring you the chart toppers in our special "Music Review and Countdown" column.  And our members will bring you a review, every week, of a new film which hit the Cinemas that friday.  So, if you are not sure which movie to watch and which to skip, just wait for our newsletter on Sunday and you can book your tickets accordingly.  And of course, if you have a review to share with your friends on IF, the Newsletter is happy to publish your review too.  Just send us an email with your username, on [email protected] or drop in a pm to newsletter.

If you have a new idea or a suggestion for a new coloumn, we would love to hear from you.

Lots of contests, lots of information, lots of happenings, all on India-Forums, and we bring it all to you, right on your email box.  So those who havent subscribed, dont forget to book your copy right now.  Click here for a simple registration process.

< code="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" height="60" width="468"> < name="movie" value="http://www.india-forums.com/flash/468.swf"> < name="quality" value="high"> < src="flash/468.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashp" ="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="60" width="468"> </>

Tune into India-Forums: Addiction At Its Best!

With Lots of Love,

IF Development Group
Newsletter Team
http://www.india-forums.com

Radio Corner
Member of the Week
Join the Fan Club
Music Reviews
Movies Corner
Advertisement
Celebrity of the Week
Banner Contest
Puzzles Corner
Click Here to enjoy the puzzles of India-Forums and check the winners of last week puzzle.
Chatpata Corner
Click here to Try Golden Lemon Rice at our Aunty's Kitchen Corner
Editors Desk
We love to hear from you and we keep reinventing ourselves, based on your feedback. Please mail us at [email protected] or us and yes do not forget to share it with your friends and family.
Newsletter Team
Virgo_stars
Sweet_kp
Desichocolate
Naughty_n_nice
Kimi_dost
Esti
Ms. Bholi Bhali
gk_09
Ammmu
Sree
cuteluv
*Jayshree*
Tumhari_Khushi
T.
S.priya

Visit us at: India-Forums | India Forums dot IN | eGreeting India Powered by

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteladyIndianCutie13DeviatedTesoro.~sowmya~Peanutt Butterrnandipandi15Kool Ahmeddiyafah*dels*JiaKiran.teenindia_usajigglypuff726scarlettebluesnowflake0555Jennifer.L

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Newsletter for week of 19th November" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mano786

Goldie

Mano786

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Very nice Clap
Gr8 newsletter Wink

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
omgggg its gorogue sn beautil i luv da colorss.. thnxx 4 telling ima chek ma eml rit enwo

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Gr8 Newsletter Big smile Clap Clap

spoiledbrat

IF-Sizzlerz

spoiledbrat

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Wonderfull NL Big smile Clap Clap

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
thankzz!...great newsletter!Wink

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Wow !! The newsletter is great !! Big smile Clap Clap Wonderful job to Newsletter team Clap Clap Clap

Miranhat

Groupbie

Miranhat

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Excelent job! just wonderful

Post Reply New Post

Go to top