Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Interesting update/teaser
Marinajan thumbnail
Nice update.. Arrggg not again this scene yar...I hope he will not broke his trust on khushi... Love it update soon 
vinii01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 7,8 & 9 superb updates...thanks for pm & pls cont soon.
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
god again misery in her life...
painful year... waiting for next update...
thanks for pm
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Siddharth is an evil.. Awesome update dear please update soon
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
PART 10

Arnav couldn't concentrate in the conference.He wanted to be near Khushi.He thought:Today I'll make her say whatever I wish to hear.I won't allow her to sleep.He was very excited.

It was  nearly 10 o'clock at night that the conference was over.Arnav called her right after that but she didn't answer.Aakash was in hospital,Anjali and shyam had dinner out ,Nani and Arnav's parents went to bed,Asha and Dhruv were in their own rooms.Khushi was in a room near Anjali's room where Asha,Anjali and Khushi  tried their beauty tips in the weekend.Khushi went there in search of her ring which she kept in a cupboard.Her mind was so preoccupied that she didn't hear the door open .She startled when somebody caught her from behind.She was horrified when she saw Siddharth s hands around her.She tried to scream but he covered her mouth with his hands.She bit him hard so that he withdrew .She was shivering with rage and said:Don't even try to look at me.I see you as a stray dog,you uncultured bas***d..don't even come near me.Today I'm going to tell everything to Arnav ji.I'll teach you a lesson.

Siddharth realised the danger.He came near Khushi.Through the half shut door he could see Arnav walking towards the room.He was very near.Suddenly he caught hold of Khushi and said:Khushi,my love,how could you forget me?Does Arnav know about our relation?

Khushi could not even respond.Arnav was listening at the door.He could not believe his ears.He opened the door and got in.Siddharth acted as though he was caught in an odd moment.Khushi ran towards Arnav and hugged him.Siddharth slowly went from the room.

Arnav was in a shock.He could not believe what he had seen.He pushed her away.

Arnav:What is your relation with him?

Khushi:Arnav ji,once he tried to molest me.She slowly explained everything.

Arnav didn't reply.

He went to his room and shut the door. She ran after him and knocked on the door.He didn't open it.She cried till there was no tears left. Khushi had to spend the night in another room.

The next day morning he couldn't see him anywhere in the house.By 10 o'clock in the morning,she got his message."Pack up and go home"."I don't want you any more in my life". She couldn't believe and was staring at the words.Anger and grief shook her.But later she decided to stay back.She wanted to talk.So she remained at home.

He came late .Still he didn't speak to her.

Khushi:Arnav ji,Why are you behaving like this to me?I haven't done anything wrong.The answer was a roar.

Arnav:Get out of my way..I don't want to see you...Go away you liar...

Khushi:look at my face and say it once more.So is this the love you have for me?Love without trust?

Arnav :Pack up and come down.

Khushi decided to go back to her house.

She didn't want to live with a man who doesn't trust her.But how can she tell this to Arnav's family or to her mother?She realised that her life was in a turmoil.

She packed her things and went to the living room.To her shock,he saw everyone standing there including Arnav.

Anjali came forward and hugged her.She couldn't understand anything.

Anjali:Khushi,we are very sad to hear that you are going to live separate for a few months.I know that both of you can't even think about it.But if the pandit ji you met told so we have to obey it.Why didn't you tell me this before?

Khushi was thinking whether all have gone mad.Then she understood that it was a trick by Arnav.She saw Siddharth's victorious glance at her.

Arnav took her bag and walked on.She touched the feet of Arnav's parents and Anjali and followed Arnav ,tears flowing through her cheeks.All had tears in their eyes except siddharth.

Arnav kept her bag in the car and asked the driver to take her home.She looked at him but he didn't even look at her.Thus Khushi left Arnav with a mind filled with hate for him.

Garima was so angry with Khushi and said:Yes,Khushi,This is the lesson for you.You didn't listen to me.Good that your eyes are opened now.

Khushi:Is this the way a mother responds ?You know what happened actually?She explained everything.And also said what reason is told to Arnav's family for their separation.

Garima:so what?If he is a good husband,he will trust and save you.

Khushi kept quiet.

At Raizada mansion,Arnav and Siddharth were talking.They began to develop a good bonding.

Anjali ,Asha,Aakash and Dhruv were  constantly calling Khushi and were enquiring about  her welfare.They sometimes visited her during week ends.

Anjali:Arnav is calling know?

Khushi:Daily.

She felt guilty for telling lies.

It was almost two months of their separation. There was not a single night that she didn't cry.She wanted him desperately.

One Saturday evening Anjali and her brothers except Arnav gave her a surprise visit.She took Khushi to the mansion.Memories began to torture her.She stood in the hall with tear filled eyes.Arnav's parents came after sometime with asha and even Hariprasad.Khushi was wondering about the reason for the presence of all.But he was not there.She couldn't control her heart ache.After almost 1 hr he came with Siddharth. He looked at her and said hello in front of others..She was wondering.While they were all chatting, they heard the sound of a car stopping in the porch.

To Khushi's astonishment,she saw Harsh ,Baba's son,coming to the hall.She couldn't believe her eyes.

Harsh:Hai Khushi

Khushi hugged him.

Khushi:Harsh Bhaiyya,You are in U S know?

Harsh:Yes ,now straight from airport.

Siddharth was standing as though he got a slap.

Harsh was looking around.He saw Arnav.He went and shook hands with him.

Khushi was wondering.

Arnav:Now every one,please listen..he introduced Harsh and introduced every one to him.Dear ones,he has to say something to you.

Teaser to part 11

Arnav:Won't obey me?

Khushi:Don't even try to come near me.

Arnav:Really?

Khushi:I don't want to see you.I won't come with you.

Arnav:If I'm Arnav Singh Raizada,I'll take you away.

Khushi:Never.

Her hands and eyes were tied and she was safely placed in the backseat of the car.

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
What is Arnav upto 
Thanks for PM
Update soon 
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Super update dear.. Now he has to pacify angry khushi.. Please update soon
rainbow01 thumbnail