Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: lakhamcrazy

Thanks for the pm dear๐Ÿค—

Read updates and my curiosity is increasing very much๐Ÿ˜‰
Arjun is a tough brave guy really did,nt expect that...
Loving brothers bond Garv adarsh Samar interesting..
And now that bad and good shakti loving it..he badly wants ananya looking forward to their more interactions
Like the way shakti helped Samar and arjun๐Ÿ˜›
All in all mindblowing updates๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks v much for your comments. I'm glad you are enjoying the bonding too!
Shakti is good that way, he won't express his love for younger kids in the gang, but he loves them a lot.
Ananya interests Shakti cos she can be quite fiery and he fancies a bit of challenge.
daenerysnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..DRoadSoFar..

nice one ๐Ÿค—

m liking garv's part ... haayeee garv i love brother bonding as well

arjun and samar's part is amazing.. arjun s one brave , tough n smart fella...๐Ÿ‘

and i feel bad for adarsh ๐Ÿค”
p.s. i have no idea ... but m ignoring shakti ๐Ÿ˜› and ananya too ๐Ÿคฃ

thank u for pm

Thank you loads for liking the Arjun and Samar part, I've adapted this from the orginal but it pretty much heads down that road.
Arjun is creating waves!
Ignoring Shakti lol?
Adharsh is just great isnt he? shouldering everyone's responsibilities single handedly
daenerysnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvankit

Throughout the update I felt really bad for Adarsh.. For Garv also but he atleast has sonarika with him. But adarsh's love left him for someone rich was really terrible. Despite that he accepted garv sona relationship with such ease. And the best part he asked her to share his bed.. Oh he is adorable.                                                                                           Garv sona romance was amazing. Loved how he was trying to make up for ignoring her. But she was no less stubborn. And then the ending... He left hurt by her last sentence.               Eagerly waiting for next update.

Thanks again Nihaa!
Garv and Sona are very alike so they are prone to quarrel a lot,
I'm glad Adharsh role is coming through to all, he's a hero in many ways and Samar has yet to see that

daenerysnow thumbnail
introducing two more chracters- dhairya as two-bit the greaser gangs joker

and another soc Ankur- (sonarikas step-brother and garvs rival) 
both of whom r in that santoshi Ma serial at present

Edited by daenerysnow - 7 years ago
daenerysnow thumbnail
Chapter 11

Samar woke up early one morning huddled next to Arjun, he was dying for some air and took great care not to wake his friend up.
He traversed downhill and found a secluded spot under the shade of a grand maple tree. Normally he would be able to see for miles beyond the valleys that sloped in various directions but today there was a mist touched with gold floating before him and the sky was changing from grey to pink in the east. A flock of birds flew ahead disappearing within the golden beams of light and the sun was on the rise enveloping everything its orange glow signalling the dawn of a new day. Everything held its breath in a moment of harmonious stillness.
'Gee, wasn't that something' Arjun's voice jolted him, he was leaning against the tree trunk watching the unfolding of the sight before them with rapture.
'The mist was pretty like all pink and gold'. A warm breeze ruffles his hair and Samar swept his hand through his hair.
'Hmm..' He sighed dragging on his cigarette. 'Nothing gold can
stay.'
'What?' asked Arjun looking at him.
Samar started to recite a poem he'd learned from college. When he'd
finished Arjun was left staring at him looking stumped.
'That's what I meant, where did you learn that?' Arjun said rather taken back.
'In college- I always remembered it cos I never quite got
what it meant.'
Arjun sat down next to him and looked up at the skies.
'You know all these clouds, colours, and stuff, I never noticed them before, it seems like they were never there until you reminded me about them.' He let out a small laugh
'You're family sure is funny.'
'How so?' Samar huffed a little offended wondering what his family had to do with anything regarding dawn, sunrises and clouds.
'Well Garv is the splitting image of your mother and he acts like your father, and Adharsh aint wild and laughing all the time like your father was even though he looks like him and you don't act like either one.'
'I know. Well you aint like any of the gang either, I mean I couldn't even tell any of them about sunrise and clouds and stuff, I couldn't even remember that poem around them, they just don't dig, only you and Garv when he wants to. Maybe even Ananya.'
'Yeh, guess we're different.'
'Shoot maybe they are.' He said blowing a perfect ring ofsmoke.
Later in the day the boys settled for the nap. Aside from playing cards and eating, it was the only thing to do to while away the time when there was nothing better to do. He felt a little hungry but he had eaten enough marmalade sandwiches to last him a lifetime, it was all they fed on as their rations were nearly exhausted. Samar would've even gone for gruel if he could, the stuff that Shaktiwas served when he was in jail anything would be a welcome change from marmalade sandwiches.
He almost decided he had dreamed the outside world and that nothing was real except the old church, marmalade sandwiches, and the mist in the valley. It seemed to him that he'd always lived in the old church.
He felt Arjuns arm wrap around him from behind. Shakti wasn't lying when he'd said it could get really cold in the church so he and Arjun would huddle close together every night for warmth. They dared not get a fire going lest they drew any unwanted visits. Just as he was about to drift into a slumber he felt a nudge in the ribs followed by rough but familiar voice and jerked awake to meet him.
'Glory, he looks different with his hair like that.'
'Shakti!' Samar rolled over and blinked himself awake.
'Hey sleeping beauty' He grinned down at him.
Samar never thought he'd live to see the day when he would be happy to see Shakti but right then he meant one thing, contact with the outside world. For he wasn't Arjun who worshiped Shakti like a hero. Arjun had recently recounted a story to him about Shakti- the cops had taken him to jail for breaking into a shop though it was their good friend Dhairya who had done it and Shakti knew it but he hadn't revolted or budged an inch as they handcuffed him, and it struck Arjun how heroic it was as he kept his cool and walked away without resisting taking the blame for Dhairyas doing. Of all the gang Samar didn't agree with Shakti's ways, like the way he treated those Soc girls the other night. Shakti didn't have Garv's understanding, or Adharsh's superman qualities or Dhairyas humour, but it occurred to him that these 3 appealed to him so much because they were the heroes he read of in books or saw in the movies. Shakti was real. In fact he was so real it terrified him.
Arjun was beaming.
'Hey Shakti! So glad to see you here, we thought you'd never come.' He exclaimed.
Millions of questions were bursting through Samars head that he couldnt help blurting out 'Hows Garv? Are the fuzz after us?Is Adharsh alright? Do the boys know where we are?'
'Ease up kid, I cant answer everything at once. You two wanna go get something to eat first? I skipped breakfast and am about starved'
'You're starved?' Arjun squeaked.
'Is it safe to go out?' Asked Samar.
'Yep, got a cancer stick Arjun?' Arjun tossed a pack his way.
'God almighty kids, aint you been eating anything? You're bothpale as ever, you look like you been run over by the cops already.'
Samar was about to say you dont look so fresh yourself but checked himself. Getting mouthy with Shakti would be foolish. Shakti looked sort of rougher than normal, he looked like he hadn't slept in months and had been the one who'd spent a week in the church eating sod all but marmalade sandwiches.
Shakti produced a piece of paper from his back pocket and held it out.
'A letter for you Samar beta.'
'A letter? Who from?'
'The president of course, saale. Its from Garv.'
Samar's face lit up, he snatched the letter and opened it.
'He asked after you when he stopped by at the inn for some drinks and found yoursweatshirt lying around. See I told him I didn't know where you were but he didn't believe me, he gave me this letter anyway and half his paycheck to give you.' He puffed on his cigarette and leaned back against a pillar.
'Kid you oughta see Adharsh, he's taking this mighty hard.' He said giving him a side glance.
But Samar didn't hear the last part as he was head deep in reading the letter Garv had written him. Apparentlythe cops had turned up at their house and questioned them, when he had gone missing it had scared them something awful. Garv couldn't believe little old Arjun had killed someone, he said Adharsh was awful sorry he hit him, he hadn't the slightest notion of his whereabouts and it was nearly killing him. Garv ended the message wishing he'd come back and turn in but guessed he couldn't or Arjun could get hurt. The first pointless thought that flitted through Samar's head was that Garv could improve his spelling.
'Garv says you got hauled in jail. How come?'
'Shoot kid, I get hauled in for everything that happens on our turf, I kinda let slip that you were heading for the north, so that's where the fuzz are looking.' He said easily taking a drag on his cigarette.
Arjun listened in admiration.
'You sure know whats what when it comes to these things' Arjun remarked.
'Sure do kid. But don't you two go picking on my bad habits...Don't you wanna get something to eat or not beh?'
'They both leapt up. ' You'd better believe it' Samar replied cheerily.
They headed out and into his car. Shakti always enjoyed fast driving as if he didn't care whether he got to where he was going or not. They came down the red dirt road off suryastra mountain doing an 85.
'Slow down Shakti, you wanna get us killed?!' Arjun shrieked as he took a corner on two wheels with the brakes screeching.
They parked by a cosy roadside fast food stop and the first thing Samar ordered was a pepsi while the boys both gorged on sundaes, banana splits, burgers and chips.
'Glory, you don't need to make like every mouthful is your last, I got enough money, don't want you guys getting sick on me. Ease up lads, geez almighty, and I thought I was hungry.' He drawled watching them go on golfing every bit of their meal. By the time they were done Samar got a headache. He didn't care however as his taste buds were open to anything at this point except marmalade sandwiches and he'd have gladly gone for seconds. Shakti had only finished his 2nd burger.
'I forgot to tell you, there's an all out warfare going on between us Greasers and Socs, turns out Rajbir has many friends. It ain't safe walking around any more, I've got a gun myself.'
'Shakti! You kill people with those things' cried Arjun
'You kill with a switchblade too, don't you kid?' Shakti said abruptly. Arjun gulped, he got him on that one.
'Dont worry its not loaded.' he said trying to pacify them.
BR]BR]'Hey! I didn't tell you we got us a spy.'
'Wow really? Who?' enquired Samar
'That good looking laundiya I nearly picked up that night at the drive in, what's her face..'
Arjun almost gagged on his sundae.
'Ananya' Samar said.

daenerysnow thumbnail
Check out further picture updates on Pg 2 esp for Shakti fansEdited by daenerysnow - 7 years ago
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes m ignoring shakti ๐Ÿ˜› 

arjun03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have caught up with the story. Really enjoying the close chemistries among the brothers, Adharsh is so nice and Samar and Arjun were sweet, its cute that Arjun adores Shakti like a hero
Garv trying to pay attention to Sonarika was too good followed by their argument
Waiting to read what will happen next!

daenerysnow thumbnail
Chapter 12
(A few days before)

The Dx buzzed with customers entering and leaving theircars.
Shakti was leaning against a pump and smoking his pipe watching the scene with a vacant expression. Eventually the place started to filter out until it was just the gang at the DX. They were heading out to the bar tonight, Adharsh was working late and would catch them up later. The absence of Samar and Arjun was impacting on the gang more than they liked to admit, even Dhairya was unusually sparing in his jokes. A few drinks would help soothe their worries. Shakti would tell them soon enough where the kids were but he still had to be cautious for now. He continued to drag on his cigarette in silence while Amar and Dhairya were engrossed trying to beat each other in a game of arm wrestling. They were hanging around waiting for Garv to close the inner office when suddenly a red mustang pulled up. The gang were on the ready to draw out their blades but halted when out of the mustang stepped Ananya followed by Bhavna. Shakti cocked an eyebrow examining Ananya from head to toe. She glanced around and locked eyes with him and blushed on realizing he was staring at her. She averted her gaze from him and held Bhavnas hand. Amar and Dhairya were eyeing them curiously keeping their hands on their blades.
Shakti straightened himself and the other two got up and leaped from the pavement to confront them. The girls stood rooted in spot and glanced at them apprehensively as they approached them but Ananya was determined not to be deterred by it especially by Shakti.
'We're closing for the night' Amar said in a cold voice looking at them warily. He caught Dhairya checking out Bhavna and gave him a nudge in the ribs.
'Are you Samar's brother?' Ananya asked politely
'No, why?'
We'd like to help Samar out.'
'What d'you mean?' questioned Dhairya
'We know that he is being blamed for the murder. See, we can give testimonies to what went down that night.'
'And why the hell would you want to give testimonies to help us out. Ain't you suppose to be the girlfriends of those Socs?' Shakti replied rather spitefully chewing on his cig while looming closer to Ananya.
'Well, I was dating Rajbir, but we argued a lot and our relationship was near breaking point. I knew he was jealous that your brother and his friend had got friendly with us and things just escalated from there..' She said mumbling the last part.
Shakti looked at her up and down and his lips curved into a sly smile.
'So what, you want us to believe that you are about to help us?' He sneered advancing closer to her till he was within inches of her breathing space. She looked startled and backed away quickly
'Yeh how do we know for sure you ain't lying to us, like you ain't been put up to it by your boyfriends gang?'Dhairya said cocking an eyebrow
'Why would we do that?!' Ananya found herself growing exasperated
Amar answered her
'Cos we have no reason to trust you. It's happened plenty of time before, that a soc girl like you comes along offering help and then betrays us' he was pointing his finger to her while holding the blade.
'Look I need to speak to either one of Samar's brothers if they are around.' She continued trying to maintain her composure feeling unsettled by the fact that the 3 guys had blades on them.
'Lady, you're barking up the wrong tree, you best get your pretty selves going' Dhairya said gesturing for them to leave
She didn't let go of Bhavna's hand who was looking pale and downcast and had not said one word all the time they had been there.
Shakti was silently examining them for a while before he flicked his cigarette on the ground and squashed it beneath his foot.
'Alright come on inside then.' He spun on his heels and went in. Ananya looked at him bewildered by his sudden change of mood, she certainly hadn't expected to settle the matter that quick.
The girls followed him in, Amar and Dhairya tailing close behind.
'Look at him running like a chicken with his head cut off,' Dhairya quipped sitting himself on a chair and grinning at Garv as he hurried back and forth locking the windows and doors.
'Whats going on?' Garv chose to ignore his remark and approached the group. He was wearing a rusty, blackened shirt and wiping his greased hands on it. He looked scruffy alright but no amount of grease or grime could mask his manly beauty.
'These laundiyas want to testify on behalf of Samar.' Shakti drawled giving them a side glance.
'Really? You look like Soc girls to me' he said smoothing his hair back with one hand.
'We are..but we want to help Samar and his friend...what's his name?..'
'Arjun' Garv said
'Yes him, for being so kind and sweet to us. See, Rajbir and his gang were drunk and looking for a fight that night. That night he was killed, was the night he took advantage of Bhavna before he hunted Samar and his friend down. He was already mad that they had picked us up. We can testify that they acted out of self-defense and that he was trying to save her.' She was trying to keep her voice even while recounting the incident. Rajbir had acted wrongly with Bhavna and she wasn't even his girl. She felt guilty that she had been in the city when it took place, Rajbir would have taken it out on her.. she had wanted to give him a piece of her mind, to settle the score with him, and it peeved her something big that he had gone so quickly, helping those boys out was the only way.
Garv listened attentively and studied Bhavna regarding her with pity. She seemed uneasy and looked shaken up. He grabbed his jacket hanging from a hook on the door and handed it to her.
'Its a bit chilly in here, wear this' he said softly. She wrapped it around her and uttered a faint thank you.
'I should be thanking you girls, seeing as we now have a stronger case for my little kid brother and Arjun' Garv replied in his usual suave and charm, and gave her a kind smile. She smiled back timidly.

Dhairya walked over to Bhavna
'So, whats your situation lassy? You look as lost as last years easter egg.' He chuckled. Garv pulled him to the side
'Enough of your wisecracking mister, leave her alone'
'Hey I was only picking with her, relax guy, not everyone's as good looking as you, guys like me have to work for it' he said glancing back at Bhavna who ignored his attempts to flirt with her.

'I feel like this whole mess is my fault.' Ananya said distantly, folding her arms and knitting her eyebrows in an anxious manner.
'Of course it is' Shakti chimed. He was leaning against the door and watching her with malice. He moved away from the door and started to circle her.
'No one messes about with a greaser and gets away with it.' He said leaning forward in her ear from behind her
'Least of all me. Maybe you're terrified what we might do to you and that's why you're helping us out.' He whispered dangerously
Ananya rolled her eyes and turned to face him
'Oh! Sure we're terrified as ever. What, are you still upset over that slap I gave you? Cos I will do it again.' she said sarcastically. Dhairya chuckled, shaking his head while Shakti eyes lit up and he flashed her a devilish smile. 
'You can slap me all you like babe, see if I give a hang.' He snarled pulling her to him in one swift move by her waist before kissing her hard on the mouth. Amar and Dhairya jeered and whistled while Garv simply shook his head and Bhavna looked down at her feet in embarrassment.
Shakti stood back breaking the kiss and said smoothly
'Just my way of saying thanks' he smirked provocatively. 'Or my way of getting back for having thrown us all in this mess..You decide.' He added darkly.
Ananya was heaving from a mixture of breathlessness and disbelief. He was utterly hopeless. How could she find anything remotely nice in him when he was just the very image of the devil.. And she was attracted to it. 
Garv looked at Shakti shiftily, he didn't want any more trouble with these Soc girls. They had enough to deal with as it was. And if he knew the Socs any well they would not take it well that their girls had been to visit the gang at the DX at such a late hour.
As if sensing his fears Bhavna found her voice and addressed Ananya;
'Lets head back before anyone's suspicions start to mount' She took her hand and ushered her out. Ananya was still in shock. She had wanted to slap him but it would have been exactly what he wanted so she mustered all her resistance remaining in her and simply straightened her shawl and strolled out not giving him a second glance. She tried hard to deny the natural feelings that were surfacing from the sudden shock and excitement of what has just occurred as she felt the lingering taste of his lips on hers.
Just as they were about to hop into the car Shakti grabbed her arm and spun her round to him.
'Hey, how about I take you out for a drink sometime? As a thank you, for real.' He said mischievously.
'How about you get lost before I run you over' she affected back.
'Damn, you're a feisty little goddess' he said gripping her arms tightly and leaning in to her but she pushed him away quite roughly and quickly got in. Shakti leaned over the car and looked at her through the window. She felt his eyes boring into her but ignored him and quickly kicked the engine on giving it enough gas till the tyres screamed on the concrete and he backed away just in time as she sped off.
Dhairya leaned an arm on Shaktis shoulder and the other two appeared from behind them watching them disappear.
'Dude, she's about into you as much as a frog is into cycling'
Shakti raised an eyebrow at his friend while Amar looked at him in puzzled amusement. Dhairya said the most random things sometimes.
'Shut your trap' was Shakti's frank reply.
Are you kidding? She definitely digs you Shakti' Amar said winking at him.
'Yeh, that would be more like Bhavna being into you Dhairya' Garv teased while Dhairya looked at him with slight vexation.
Garv looked at Shakti worriedly. Trying to convince Shakti to act decent was a effort done in futility. Shakti took no nonsense from no one and everyone knew it. But he went too far sometimes. Any other day he would have cheered Shakti on for getting back at the girl in typical Shakti style but these girls were offering to help their kid brother out, and he didn't want to lose the last chance they had on that...he wasn't prepared to lose Samar to the social services. If anyone could pull the reins on Shakti a bit it would probably be Adharsh but even then it took a lot on his part for Shakti to listen. He mulled over it a bit and figured he'd just let things roll for now. The soc girls couldn't back out now anyway having already told the 4 of them about their intentions to support Samars case.
'Let's go to the bar lads. Atleast that's one good thing that's come out of this.' Shakti looked at him blankly.
They could have been set up by the Soc gang to worm their way in, and leak their secrets to them before they backed out last minute. Typical optimist. He thought walking behind Garv as they headed to his place.

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess its only me whonis enjoying shakti ananya part.dis stry getting so interesting. Do cntinus soon